For anyone starting Uni or taking a new classes with different people [Socialmax]

Griffith

Griffith

Ascend or stop Existing (Reborn Virgin)
I saw a few threads about people being lonely in Uni so here's some personal experience/observations that helped me out. This probably won't really work if you are ugly though.

You need to make friends within the first week! Most social circles get formed at the beginning and it's hard AF to infiltrate group of friends. And if you manage to infiltrate you will always be the left-over friend that gets invited last or doesn't get invited at all.

Especially the first day, take a low dosage of Molly or get a slight buzz or whatever if you are an anxious bitch.

When i started college a few years ago, even though i am sorta low inhib. I lifted hard before to get a dopa rush and took some caffeine pills and everybody was acting shy and high inhib, i talked to everyone i saw. Just stupid small talk, why i choose for Uni x, made some jokes about some other poverty uni's etc. Important to exchange numbers and add on social media, then when classes start sit next to a few groups of people. Talk shit about the subject, the intro day and just whine about how hard everything is.

Having a social circle is not only needed for slaying but networking for jobs later, sharing notes, people giving you rides, study sessions etc. It's so much easier to do uni activities like rowing, bouldering etc when you go with a group of people you know.

Meanwhile all the people that missed the intro week or didn't talk to people during the first week remained alone for the rest of the year, struggled to form groups, dropped the course, got shit grades in general (always saw them at resits) and looked depressed as fuck.

It is just very important to make friends when everybody is in the same situation as you in the beginning, everybody is feeling insecure about not having friends so they are generally very open to any kind of conversation.

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13, Deleted member 5746, thecel and 40 others
thanks for sharing with class

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 4804 and majindoom
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 4804 and Almu
Tbh making friends is too easy but I can just see their faces when they talk to a much uglier person. They’re thinking in their head “GD this nigga ugly” so in reality they’re just being nice to you. If they like you, add them on snap and if they haven’t hit you up in 2 weeks straight they couldn’t care less if you died. Focus on LooksMaxxing and you’ll be a magnet to everyone on campus.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Highrise, LOOKMAXXER, Deleted member 5746 and 9 others
Is it autistic? It took me just a few minutes to write but if it doesn't help anyone i will delete it lmao.
no helpful, basically just talk theory but NT talk helpful tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Golgo13
small talk theory is legit. i did a summer challenge sort of thing to boost my CV and i just talked with everyone and even ended up getting a slay out of it

just talk until u find common ground

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13, Highrise and Chadelite
wish i knew this ngl

now in final year and dont have a single friend

• So Sad
Reactions: Highrise and turkproducer
I saw a few threads about people being lonely in Uni so here's some personal experience/observations that helped me out. This probably won't really work if you are ugly though.

You need to make friends within the first week! Most social circles get formed at the beginning and it's hard AF to infiltrate group of friends. And if you manage to infiltrate you will always be the left-over friend that gets invited last or doesn't get invited at all.

Especially the first day, take a low dosage of Molly or get a slight buzz or whatever if you are an anxious bitch.

When i started college a few years ago, even though i am sorta low inhib. I lifted hard before to get a dopa rush and took some caffeine pills and everybody was acting shy and high inhib, i talked to everyone i saw. Just stupid small talk, why i choose for Uni x, made some jokes about some other poverty uni's etc. Important to exchange numbers and add on social media, then when classes start sit next to a few groups of people. Talk shit about the subject, the intro day and just whine about how hard everything is.

Having a social circle is not only needed for slaying but networking for jobs later, sharing notes, people giving you rides, study sessions etc. It's so much easier to do uni activities like rowing, bouldering etc when you go with a group of people you know.

Meanwhile all the people that missed the intro week or didn't talk to people during the first week remained alone for the rest of the year, struggled to form groups, dropped the course, got shit grades in general (always saw them at resits) and looked depressed as fuck.

It is just very important to make friends when everybody is in the same situation as you in the beginning, everybody is feeling insecure about not having friends so they are generally very open to any kind of conversation.
Legit
Most my friends were created within the first week or so
It will usually be awkward but at the end of the year it's like you know each other and are very comfortable with each other

It is waay worse waiting to talk to someone who sees you everyday then suddenly you try to break the ice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and PubertyMaxxer
Yup, socially integrating and sharing what you have to offer immediately is crucial

That’s why it helped a ton to play a sport. The status is built in already and you don’t need to develop it too much as parties for the teams will always happen, you know who you’ll be spending tons of time with day in and day out etc

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13 and Highrise
Legit
Most my friends were created within the first week or so
It will usually be awkward but at the end of the year it's like you know each other and are very comfortable with each other

It is waay worse waiting to talk to someone who sees you everyday then suddenly you try to break the ice

It's also about the position of power, for those with a group of friends there is basically not much to gain and even some risk that it can disrupt the dynamic of the group, but if everybody else is friendless your on an even playing field.

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz

Cope

If ur chad

Girls sit next to you

Doesn't work for dark triad guys

that’s why i’m fratmaxxing next term

• Love it
Reactions: BlackPillChad
Common sense tbh
But I guess the giga autists here need it:feelskek:

0 point if not GL.

interesting.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
didnt read, not face for socializing

yes I have to agree

I am cool with everyone in my classroom in college but the people I talked to a lot during the first day I am really good friends with that I sometimes chill after college

They invite me to parties on saturday and usually we smoke some weed on friday and chill afterwards but it's hard to keep up with 3 friend groups, so I sometimes join them on saturday

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13 and Griffith
Good thread, although guts mogs.

• Woah
Reactions: Griffith
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mrpvolts, stuckneworleans and XXX22
Tbh making friends is too easy but I can just see their faces when they talk to a much uglier person. They’re thinking in their head “GD this nigga ugly” so in reality they’re just being nice to you. If they like you, add them on snap and if they haven’t hit you up in 2 weeks straight they couldn’t care less if you died. Focus on LooksMaxxing and you’ll be a magnet to everyone on campus.
You’re a good man

i sometimes think people tolerate my dumb shit and laugh at my shit jokes just cuz i have a high fwhr

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, turkproducer and Deleted member 3583
You’re a good man
That’s my purpose in life; trying to help folks out. another knowledge nugget, since they’re coming up to you. Always remain mysterious and listen more than you talk. The validation you get from that is far greater than slaying

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Blackout.xl
Interesting point. I probably agree with you but I just find most NT people so annoying that I'd rather be alone. I ended up ditching most of my friend groups in Uni because it was just too taxing.

• +1
Reactions: Feanor and stuckneworleans

I am in last year of high school and I'm to retarded to go to good 4 year college so I'm just gonna community college max and rot till 21

I'm 24 and commute to college. I had somewhat of a social circle in the beginning but they all graduated and now I'm no lonely.

This shit won't work, my only hope is looksmaxxing and running JBW on ethnic chicks.

social circles get formed at the beginning and it's hard AF to infiltrate group of friends.
.... all the people that missed the intro week or didn't talk to people during the first week remained alone for the rest of the year, struggled to form groups
I think this happens because people are suspicious that you're a social outcast. E.g. If you were originally in 1 group of friends and then you suddenly tried to switch to another group, it looks like your first group rejected you (presumably because you did something socially unacceptable). Why else would you have to switch friends?

And if you failed to make any friends in the first week, then your bad social status is even more obvious. People assume you are friendless because you're not a good person to be friends with.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise and klamus
i tried socialmaxxing in my first year by talking to as many people as I could but im very ugly and awkward so i failed

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
just smoke cigarettes to socialize theory

you post too late its been 5 months since i move to new school, yet nothing change people always fuck up with me

Socrates IQ

I met many of my uni friends (or "friends") in the beginning stages

• +1
Reactions: Griffith
I hate talking to people and I hate loud voices and I hate being around people so unfortunately this wouldn't have ever worked for me

I hate talking to people and I hate loud voices and I hate being around people so unfortunately this wouldn't have ever worked for me
JUST WEAR HEADPHONES I SCREAM BRO

• Woah
Reactions: Vermilioncore

Do you have any kind of social circle then lmao?

Do you have any kind of social circle then lmao?
No none at all. I've almost never had a full comversation in real life and im halfway through my 20s.

• +1
The is no point in socialmaxxing if you attend a university like electronic engineering or computer science, where women make up the 5% of students

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1546, DidntRead, Griffith and 1 other person
The is no point in socialmaxxing if you attend a university like electronic engineering or computer science, where women make up the 5% of students
yeah girls that do STEM are all bitches anyway

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Blackout.xl
No none at all. I've almost never had a full comversation in real life and im halfway through my 20s.

Not trying to be rude, but shouldn't mentalmaxing be your top priority then?

Not trying to be rude, but shouldn't mentalmaxing be your top priority then?
Too fucked up for that. Its been 24 years of social isolation. You cant recover from that man

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9787 and PubertyMaxxer
Too fucked up for that. Its been 24 years of social isolation. You cant recover from that man

I'm legit interested, were you heavily bullied or do you have some personality disorder? I can't imagine not having a single full conversation in 24 years...

I know all this but I'm last year and I have no friends. What am I supposed to talk about at this point lol

I'm legit interested, were you heavily bullied or do you have some personality disorder? I can't imagine not having a single full conversation in 24 years...
Ever since i was a kid i just never knew how to communicate with others.

• +1
Just be first theory strikes again

Same reason why childhood friendships usually last the longest

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and stuckneworleans