For anyone that wants to go through BIMAX

Deleted member 2733

Deleted member 2733

6.3 inches in girth

8:12

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 3323, Deleted member 6341, Deleted member 1751 and 2 others
Imagine going through this barbaric procedure just to have a chance dating average girls.
And most of guys will still not be attractive enough with bimax only. They will need implants on top of it.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: patricknotstar, SubhumanCurrycel, ConspiracyTheory and 3 others
"Just get bimax bru :D:D:D:D"

I will get lower jaw surgery tho tbh for overbite xd

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, BigBoy, mewcoper and 1 other person
no pain no gain mfs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspieSavage and Deleted member 2733
  • +1
Reactions: magnificentcel and Deleted member 2733
just get implant ffs. this is too harsh and not guaranteed for ascension.
(except prognathic issues obviously)

The Great Looksmax filter that seperates the men from the wussies. Seen this many times before and even while on Acid to properly steel myself.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2733
cope

even normies not aware of the black pill go thru bimax jfl

yes the recovery is hard but lefort 1 is a safe procedure

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper, Norwooder and BigBoy
My only concern is how is he not suffocating?

Bimax is such a meme surgery

Imagine actually dissing on the king of looksmax surgery on looksmax forums. Never gonna make it

Bimax mogs all other ascensions. At this point, what are you even fucking doing here?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3020
Imagine actually dissing on the king of looksmax surgery on looksmax forums. Never gonna make it

Bimax mogs all other ascensions

Subhuman to subhuman

Bimax mogs all other ascensions. At this point, what are you even fucking doing here?
Does it also afffect the area between the cheek bones and nose. I didn’t realize how they moved the maxilla so it seems like you’d see results beyond just the upper mouth area.

I’ve been recommended bimax by both users here and had a real max fac suggest it. What’s going to make a difference if not this?
Ignore all crabs in the bucket. Theyre just trying to stop you from ascending

Holy shit he just rips his entire pallate down. Imagine being awake to experience that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mewcoper and Deleted member 2733
Ignore all crabs in the bucket. Theyre just trying to stop you from ascending
I’m worried I won’t ascend. Or that I’m just gonna be ugly/average looking even afterwards.

I’m worried I won’t ascend. Or that I’m just gonna be ugly/average looking even afterwards.
You will look better. That much is certain. How much you will see after the surgery

You will look better. That much is certain. How much you will see after the surgery
I’ve had people say I’m hopeless and others say I could go to 5.5 or a bit above status if I got it. I’m afraid to put up money for the wrong procedure is that thing

I’ve had people say I’m hopeless and others say I could go to 5.5 or a bit above status if I got it. I’m afraid to put up money for the wrong procedure is that thing
Bimax is absolutely the first and possibly only surgery that people should do

Bimax is absolutely the first and possibly only surgery that people should do
That’s me I’ve been told to get bimax and implants for zygotes

Attachments

• 5262304F-496A-418A-96B5-3C4C65EF99B8.jpeg
    5262304F-496A-418A-96B5-3C4C65EF99B8.jpeg
    67.8 KB · Views: 33
  • B8B48AD4-936B-4547-AB5F-F7F9509C2CDB.jpeg
    B8B48AD4-936B-4547-AB5F-F7F9509C2CDB.jpeg
    102.4 KB · Views: 33
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 2733
Bimax first, think rest later. If you have any sort of bite problems you can probably get it with your countrys health service. Meaning you save a lot of money

Bimax first, think rest later. If you have any sort of bite problems you can probably get it with your countrys health service. Meaning you save a lot of money
There’s a sleep apnea issue that I might be able to use. If thatt doesn’t work I’m looking into fillers because it’s gonna take so long to save up that I might as well have something done in the meantime.

Imagine going through this barbaric procedure just to have a chance dating average girls.
And most of guys will still not be attractive enough with bimax only. They will need implants on top of it.
POV: you’re born a sub-chad male jfl

• JFL
Reactions: mewcoper
so? when will people here stop being absolutely pussies? i dont get it

• +1
Reactions: klamus
What is the alternative , killing yourself?