For immediate release: Some Chemicals and their Effect on insulin sensitivity [dedsrs suifuel] [Heightmaxxers and roidcels gtfih]

Didnt read but I assume its over.

I sorta understand why everyone is mad but isint this expected? There's literally nothing in this world thats too good to be true. I knew this had some bad side effect to it. Thank god Ive waited though, all my grandparents are diabetic lmao

My glycogen stores were depleted and CaC was messed up due to the DNP so I'm assuming I just refilled my glycogen stores pretty quickly and then my CaC went into overdrive and started using more glucose for energy once it realised it could power the mitochondria with ATP again. Then after some time, the balance was restored and my body realised it doesn't need to allow glucose to be used as energy anymore.

Why do people act like this is such a secret I knew this for years when yall was still researching everything. Fucking low IQ dude holy shit.
MK-677 leads to higher IGF release which acts in some ways like insulin. If you eat carbohydrates right when the IGF-release peaks you will create an even higher insulin spike and the body reacts with increasing insulin-resistance.

TLDR:
Take MK on an empty stomach and wait atleast 2 to 3 hours before eating a carb meal again.
Now with Melatonin I don't even suggest taking it as your body needs to have good melatonin production itself. For this you should avoid blue light exposure after 8 pm but I personally already block out all my blue light at 6 pm, you should regularly work out and eat enough. Sleeping on an empty stomach is hell. Also don't take Vitamin D before sleep it can fuck up melatonin production for a bit

Last edited:
Why do people act like this is such a secret I knew this for years when yall was still researching everything. Fucking low IQ dude holy shit.
MK-677 leads to higher IGF release which acts in some ways like insulin. If you eat carbohydrates right when the IGF-release peaks you will create an even higher insulin spike and the body reacts with increasing insulin-resistance.

TLDR:
Take MK on an empty stomach and wait atleast 2 to 3 hours before eating a carb meal again.
Now with Melatonin I don't even suggest taking it as your body needs to have good melatonin production itself. For this you should avoid blue light exposure after 8 pm but I personally already block out all my blue light at 6 pm, you should regularly work out and eat enough. Sleeping on an empty stomach is hell. Also don't take Vitamin D before sleep it can fuck up melatonin production for a bit
IGF-1 doesn't act as insulin here. Even though it's "insulin-like", their roles are very different.

Insulin is secreted in the islet cells in the pancreas as a response to an increase blood sugar levels. It lowers blood sugar levels by taking glucose out of the bloodstream and storing it in adipose tissue.

Insulin-like Growth Factor is part of a group of somatomedins that assists in increasing the effects of growth hormone by controlling growth and differentiation events such as bone elongation and cell division. It's not involved in metabolic activities like insulin by controlling blood sugar levels.

IGF-1 doesn't act as insulin here. Even though it's "insulin-like", their roles are very different.

Insulin is secreted in the islet cells in the pancreas as a response to an increase blood sugar levels. It lowers blood sugar levels by taking glucose out of the bloodstream and storing it in adipose tissue.

Insulin-like Growth Factor is part of a group of somatomedins that assists in increasing the effects of growth hormone by controlling growth and differentiation events such as bone elongation and cell division. It's not involved in metabolic activities like insulin by controlling blood sugar levels.
That's not true:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3308317/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC300772/
Another one: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3374394/

Last edited:
In the last one it says IGF-1 actually helped insulin sensitivity when administered in people who were extremely insulin resistant.

Also that'd still mean it has an effect which would disprove your statement

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Guest
Funny i remember asking you weeks ago if all theses chemicals were whorth it since they would pretty much kill you before 50y , found out it was actually true .

Fk 6"3 i "ll just stay with my 6"2 also as earlier said : looksmax for thoses who want to live past 30 is a cope game unless surgerymax , at least retards kids can cope with mewing but since they ll be manlets it's over for them aswell since they "ll end just like Astro dating sub 4 even tho they may have an average face.

Last edited:
Dude ur way overthinking this. Just have a nice personality and the girls will come, trust me. :)

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII, ngocvi1, ZyzzReincarnate and 1 other person
I just wanted to be human.

• +1
Reactions: GrewWrong and Thushespokeofit
Fuck it. I’ll still take my chances. I either live to 70 (possibly) as a manlet or I become a tallcel and increase my chances of getting diabetes. :feelsree:
Just fuck muh shit up.

Last edited:
too bad most of your suggestions have close to 0 oral bioavailability JFL

Lifeisgood72

Melatonin:

^ People carrying the G-allele are more fucked when taking melatonin. But both carriers and non carriers are fucked

^ solution is mentioned in the article tho.

Roids:

TLDR OVER

This article on rats beg to differ.

However, This article on nandrolone agrees with the messed up insulin metabolism.

Yet again, a counter argument.

I would take what this ^ article says tho tbh ngl. But I will include roids just in case. Most likely they're fine at sane doses.

HGH:

LDAR

dedsrs LDAR

mk677

fkn hell.

Aromatase inhibitors:

Anti-psychotics (Most fucked up of all):

Image result for cage laughing gif

brb on mk677
brb on letrozole
brb on antipsychotics

Just fuck muh shit up. I am guaranteed to be diabetic after this run ngl.

Nature wants to fuck you in the angus if you try to ascend tbh ngl.
Image result for lol gif

tldr: the components above decrease insulin sensitivity which raises your chances of getting diabetes.

ffs for immediate release as I don't want anyone not knowing what could happen dedlysrs.

tagging who may be concerned

@jefferson @CupOfCoffee @Wincel @Madness @axe624 @Bluepill @dodt @kobecel @The Dude Abides
Image result for lol gif

Forgive me mein niggers.

Reaction GIF: crying, sad

Solutions include: fish oil, chromium, white bean extract, DHEA, vitamin D, lipoic acid, magnesium,cinnamon, beta glucans, resveratrol, and polyphenols found in cocoa, green tea.

Ostarine also helps.

Ketogenic diet helps.

Curcumin also helps.

Personally considering hopping on curcumin srs.

This article is also legit.

Report ovER.

Ever heard of Ketofin? Idk how to spell tbh

• +1
Reactions: Rimcel
I would sign a contarct to drop dead at 30 if I could be a giga chad

its fucking over, im just praying that i have a second growth spurt

known about the paradoxical nature of androgens on metabolism for a long time. Nice to know that some 10 years later, its still just as paradoxical and no answers to be found!

It is possible that the short term effect is positive while the long term result of androgen abuse is increased atherosclerosis which tends to go hand in hand with insulin resistance.

so megadosing vitamin d or magnesium or something can help?

Bump it's over

Future diabetics crew

Why fear diabetes

Fuck

So basically my HGH/peptides and Aromasin can give me diabetes?

Fuck

So basically my HGH/peptides and Aromasin can give me diabetes?
no, they won't at all.

as long as you have a good diet and don't eat trash high glycemic refined carbs.

most dudes who are taking high dosages of HGH also take metformin alongside it to increase insulin sensitivity.
no carbs would help indeed. but i think for grow it is better to eat much carbs.
yeah, carbs are necessary for IGF1 production.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
BUMP THIS GOD TIER THREAD IDGAF INJECTING ANYWAYS

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tinycel and Alexanderr
just cut out carbs and sugar when using these chemicals jfl
yeah im on keto anyways.

I only eat meat, vegetables, eggs, almond milk, and water.

everything else is poison. I consume 0 sugar or carbs. Only carbs i consume are one banana a day