For manlets, best tip to fraud

In europe these are low class chav shoes just get Air Force 1 or Alexander mcqueens. Personally i would just get fake mcqueens fuck paying £300+

I spend most my life lying down in bed so there's no one to even see those extra inches of height except my own shitty reflection

LMAO you're such a loser. You are an oldcel (virgin in his mid 20s), ugly as fuck, has no one and wishes females were in jails but you cant do shit irl because you're weak.

You're basically a vegetal with ugly hands to do nothing but touch your ogreself and type a bunch of shit that will never happen.

I'd tell you to kys but I'd rather know that you will keep sufering the daily torture of waking up in your genetic desaster of a body. Hahahahahahha

LMAO you're such a loser. You are an oldcel (virgin in his mid 20s), ugly as fuck, has no one and wishes females were in jails but you cant do shit irl because you're weak.

You're basically a vegetal with ugly hands to do nothing but touch your ogreself and type a bunch of shit that will never happen.

I'd tell you to kys but I'd rather know that you will keep sufering the daily torture of waking up in your genetic desaster of a body. Hahahahahahha
*channeling my inner lookism . net*

Keep crying for me you autistic tranny loving high E cuck
tenor.gif

While you sit and protect women your oneitis gets fucked in the ass by gigatyrone you cuck
giphy.gif

You're too high inhib to do shit but post about your cucked state of mind and love for women who hate your guts
giphy.gif

I will crush your skull to dust like the simp you are, son
LonelyWhichEquestrian-size_restricted.gif

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadpreet2.0 and Rift
*channeling my inner lookism . net*

Keep crying for me you autistic tranny loving high E cuck
tenor.gif

While you sit and protect women your oneitis gets fucked in the ass by gigatyrone you cuck
giphy.gif

You're too high inhib to do shit but post about your cucked state of mind and love for women who hate your guts
giphy.gif

I will crush your skull to dust like the simp you are, son
LonelyWhichEquestrian-size_restricted.gif
You got my dog hard now STFU U INCEL

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore