For people saying "Mewing doesn't work after 10", look at this ascension.

D

Deleted member 6892

Kraken
The guy transformed from a truecel to 5.5psl. He got insane forward growth and fixed the recessed lower third as well. All this from 4 years of soft mewing.

Attachments

• Screenshot (126).png
    Screenshot (126).png
    252.8 KB · Views: 820
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, ThreadMatters, Deleted member 7902 and 15 others
The guy transformed from a truecel to 5.5psl. He got insane forward growth and fixed the recessed lower third as well. All this from 4 years of soft mewing.
Beard plus angle

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: PrisonMike, AutisticBeaner, Darkstrand and 21 others
not good comparison photos but there are still obviously changes

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, Deleted member 3323, Julius and 10 others
Here we go again with this shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ScramFranklin, Copeful, 000 and 2 others
i started mewing at the end of 13 years old and its the end of the year and still no results

• +1
Reactions: thecel and PubertyMaxxer
so he lost body fat, grew a stubble and jut his chin.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and PubertyMaxxer
greycels these day.......

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vidyacoper, KDA Player, thecel and 2 others
i envy niggers that find out about mewing in their youth. fuck you all

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 2025 chad candidate, Dylan2, Mongrelcel and 7 others
Just pubertymaxx bro

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin and thecel
He obviously tilted his head

even if it's cope, everybody should do it, no excuses and nothing to lose

• +1
Reactions: YoungChadcel, SadnessWYJ and SPFromNY914
Here we go again

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and randomvanish
Im not saying its not working but how do you know its the same person? Just Curious
Bone can be move with force over time just less in adult. Thats why i have a item time believing this

Weightloss and pubertys me

past 20.
Growth in puberty, can still legit help/save a person.

He lost bodyfat dude

Woah bro this really inspired me to mew, here's my transformation so far:

25/05/20
IMG 20200525 172546  01  01

25/05/20
IMG 20200525 173820  01  01  01

Same angle I promise

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, improover, CommanderCope and 8 others
Just put your tongue on the roof of the mouth bro, you will become a chad :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7240, tej_b and Nosecel
This is like me standing on my tippy toes, and claiming I grew two inches.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6902 and Romnel
Peep the position of his ears. Yes makes a big difference
Add to that a bit of FG from puberty & its a p normal change

Except for nose and hair, I look just like him

Beard plus angle
Obviously theres some visible and significant change, but youre absolutely right about angle. Look at the angle of the ear at both photos. On the after picture he is pushing out the jaw out of his head way more, plus different angle, the head is shifted more backwards, so that the jaw sticks out more.

But still, the change is rly good. Although it most likely doesnt result from only mewing.

Last edited:
fake, these are surgeries

Obviously theres some visible and significant change, but youre absolutely right about angle. Look at the angle of the ear at both photos. On the after picture he is pushing out the jaw out of his head way more, plus different angle, the head is shifted more backwards, so that the jaw sticks out more.

But still, the change is rly good. Although it most likely doesnt result from only mewing.
agree it looks much better in after

It works, but for optimum results you need to be either going through puberty, or yet to hit adolescence.

The guy was 16 when he started. So he was finishing puberty and starting adolescence.

Remember about growth-plates.

OP IS TOTALLY RIGHT
IF YOU DISAGREE - YOU ARE A HOPELESS INCEL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6400 and Stare
its always the fucking greycels

even if it's cope, everybody should do it, no excuses and nothing to lose
exactly nothing to lose from mewing. Just don't chin tuck outside in public(you'll look more recessed than you already are)

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15
Basically his jawline got slightly longer, your ramus gets longer from 16-18. Basically he got growth from puberty not mewing.

• +1
Reactions: alex569
I could literally take a photo today, suck in my chin far back and do it after i eat so my face is pretty bloated, and then wait 2 weeks and don't shave facial hair, and shove my face forward and mew super hard and do it on an empty stomach and fake a 3 year transformation. No one buys any of this shit.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
I dont understand why people won’t just mew for the 1% chance it works. What else are you gonna do, rest your tongue on the floor of your mouth? :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5349, EasternRightWinger15, Deleted member 7240 and 1 other person
I believe he got Jaw Surgery now I don't believe mewing can cause these results in three years. It does work but not as significantly, it won't make you have barret tier maxilla but it will allow you to reach your genetic potential.

Why cant you nerds literally see that he is jutting and his head is rotated upwards?

If that counts then I mog Dolph Lundgren.

Why cant you nerds literally see that he is jutting and his head is rotated upwards?

If that counts then I mog Dolph Lundgren.
I made this thread when I was a greycel be patient

• +1
Reactions: Furious Dingleberry
AUTISTIC JAMES AFTER YEARS OF MOUTH BREATHING AND DROOLING WITH THE WORST POSTURE POSSIBLE:
1565142881624 1

Tenor 4

I could literally take a photo today, suck in my chin far back and do it after i eat so my face is pretty bloated, and then wait 2 weeks and don't shave facial hair, and shove my face forward and mew super hard and do it on an empty stomach and fake a 3 year transformation. No one buys any of this shit.
I don't think anyone would do this unless they're autistic what do they gain from it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313
  • JFL
Reactions: Romnel, improover and Julius
Post this to orthotropics on reddit, except don't tell them how long it took in the title. Wait until someones asks and you have a ton of upvotes on the post lol.
This is the most dark triad thing I read today

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin
Post this to orthotropics on reddit, except don't tell them how long it took in the title. Wait until someones asks and you have a ton of upvotes on the post lol.
@Romnel JFL do it and tag me in the thread

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin
If he wasn't good looking he'd be thrown to die in a ditch by now
tbh, he has tons of orbiters, I bet the nurses milk him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
tbh, he has tons of orbiters, I bet the nurses milk him
Very bittersweet you pop out looking like o'pry but you're a disabled autist who can't reap the benefits

• JFL
Reactions: improover