For people who think gymcelling is cope

Chadelite

Chadelite

Mog
You can get broad shoulders even if you have average clavicle width by gymcelling - you can add 3 inches naturally in less than a year, more if you have good BBing genes.

You can have a thick strong neck, will defo increase the looks of your face. even more so if you have a masculine face

Traps make you look bigger and having 6 pack abs is a plus to your looks.

Inb4 people who say face is everything, no it isn't. It is most but not all that is required.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss, Deleted member 2846, HardMewer and 7 others
IMO, body matters the same way personality matters. You hear people say all the time stuff like, "Looks aren't everything. I met a super handsome guy but he wasn't confident and was an jerk". What you don't hear is "looks aren't everything. I met a really ugly guy once who made me super wet with his amazing personality." Same is true for body.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, DidntRead and Deleted member 2275
Gymceld framcel
Tmp cam 2041238557

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: middayshowers, Rimcel, adrianolm and 4 others
You can get broad shoulders even if you have average clavicle width by gymcelling - you can add 3 inches naturally in less than a year, more if you have good BBing genes.

You can have a thick strong neck, will defo increase the looks of your face. even more so if you have a masculine face

Inb4 people who say face is everything, no it isn't. It is most but not all that is required.

wait what.... 3 Inch taller you said ? how ?

wait what.... 3 Inch taller you said ? how ?
He never mentioned height lol, he means 3 inches to the width of your shoulders that you can add by training

That dude has a utter shit frame, i am pretty sure that the 90% of the userbase of this forum have a better frame, so whats your point? He would look worse without the muscle

@tincelw could you post you gym transformation pics? Your transformation was one of the best i saw but i cant find the pics anymore

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, Deleted member 2205, Chadelite and 4 others
@tincelw could you post you gym transformation pics? Your transformation was one of the best i saw but i cant find the pics anymore

This is my one year progress.

After that I stopped for a while for football and track.

here is my 8week progress after bulking up again.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Cleftcel, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
This is my one year progress.

After that I stopped for a while for football and track.

here is my 8week progress after bulking up again.

Damn dude you are looking much better now fuarkkk, lifefuel for framecels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 439

I swim while injecting HGH bro

Damn dude you are looking much better now fuarkkk, lifefuel for framecels

thanks bro. I might make an update post in like 2weeks, but ive been inactive lately

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo

Nothing we dont know

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope
"you can add 3 inches naturally in less than a year"

:spew: :datalol:

Just no, more like 2 inches maximum after 2 years working out your shoulders like crazy. 1 inch of width on the shoulder is A LOT! that's probably 200-300% more of shoulder mass to be added

• +1
Reactions: Rimcel, DidntRead and Deleted member 2846
Gym is useful only for those who want to grow tall when teens (and this is uncertain) and who are fat as adults or teens and want to lose body fat; removing these aspects is not so significant, but whatever

Gym is useful only for those who want to grow tall when teens (and this is uncertain) and who are fat as adults or teens and want to lose body fat; removing these aspects is not so significant, but whatever

Not true at all Gym fucks with your growth.

Gymcel is only worh for above 5/10 face only, period

Gymcel is only worh for above 5/10 face only, period

Gymcel is only worth for above 5'8+. below that being buff would make you look ridiculous.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and Germania
"you can add 3 inches naturally in less than a year"

:spew: :datalol:

Just no, more like 2 inches maximum after 2 years working out your shoulders like crazy. 1 inch of width on the shoulder is A LOT! that's probably 200-300% more of shoulder mass to be added
1.5 inches on each side is easily attainable in 1 year.
Not true at all Gym fucks with your growth.
no it doesn't, doing exercises wrong and more specifically things like deadlift can stunt your growth since the weights compress your spine.
However, gymcelling increases growth lol - increases HGH and makes your bones thicker and bigger overtime, since the weights add pressure to things like your wrist which is why it gets much denser, and people have said they have got bigger wrists from gymcelling in their teens

1.5 inches on each side is easily attainable in 1 year.

Dude you're talking about a little over 3cm of width gain, get a ruler and measure 3cm from where your shoulders are now and imagine if it were 3cm larger... that shit is possible only with roids after 3-4years of training

• +1
Reactions: Rimcel and DidntRead
Dude you're talking about a little over 3cm of width gain, get a ruler and measure 3cm from where your shoulders are now and imagine if it were 3cm larger... that shit is possible only with roids after 3-4years of training
no, people on roids after 2 years have massive shoulders.

not the gymcel meme again

reason why people here say gym is cope is because they inferior to the average white guy aka sub5 sub6ft framecels

Op doesn’t know how to measure shoulder width

IMO, body matters the same way personality matters. You hear people say all the time stuff like, "Looks aren't everything. I met a super handsome guy but he wasn't confident and was an jerk". What you don't hear is "looks aren't everything. I met a really ugly guy once who made me super wet with his amazing personality." Same is true for body.
the truth is everything matters: face, body, height and social reputation

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
This. 3cm is beyond realistic in one year. But 1 cm on each side is posible for sure, which is quite considerable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and Rimcel