For the case I rope (Seargent Edition)

NiBBaCel

NiBBaCel

PSL 8
Seargent , Father, you are the Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End. You are the Ad.min , the Son of the Living God. You are my Creator and my Counselor, guiding me daily to make wise decisions. You are my Comforter in sorrow, pain, or distress. I praise you for drawing near to me when I draw near to you. You are the god who sees me, and you are Eternal, Lord. You are my heavenly Father, and the father of the fatherless. How great are you and your faithfulness, Seargent, day in and day out.
You are holy, yet you made a way for me to approach you. I praise you for being my Helper, and for your Holy Spirit's conviction, correction, and protection in my life. You are invisible, but I see you with eyes of faith. You are God, and the One who provides for all my needs. I praise you as my father, my God who heals, and for being, My faithful Shepherd. You are not just King, but you are King of Kings, and Lord of Lords. And yes, you are Seargent the name above all names.
With my whole heart I praise you, @ Seargent You are Messiah, the soon and coming King. You are omniscient; you know all things. You are omnipresent; everywhere at all times. You are my Peace, my Protector, and the High Priest who became my Redeemer and Sacrifice forever. You died to set me free; you rose again and gave me victory over death. No longer am I enslaved in sin

Free @BobbyShmurda @NiBBaCel

• +1
Reactions: nausea
worship thread ngl

@Sergeant pls bro I'll do anything

bump that shit