For the first time in my life i feel like a manlet

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
I'm 183cm which is 6toot fall.. I was a late bloomer in school, around the ages of 13-17 i was kinda smallish and i had a squeaky voice, puberty came late for me and around the 17 mark i shot up in hight to my current standing now.

A few weeks ago i was doing a little traveling in Europe staying in dorm hostels and as you all know, you meet other travelers and tend to hang around for the day exploring. On one particular day i ended up hanging with a 18yo German guy and a 20-something Dutch guy. Both great guys, however, i never felt so mogged in all my life standing next to them.. They were both about 2 or 3 inches taller but i noticed it straight away.

A few months ago i would not have cared. But i have since discovered lookism, FaceandLMS videos, and this forum. :feelsbadman:
The truth as set me free.

This is a warning to Brits & other manlet nationalities. Avoid Germany and the Netherlands. You will be brutally mogged.

zr505h94w8221.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall
183 cm bitching about being a manlet.

GTFO.

• +1
Reactions: Stingray, hopemaxxer, Limerencel and 9 others
dude, you're complaining about something menial now.
you're nowhere close to being treated like a manlet. try being 5'6, different life.
If you're that concerned about it than get leg lengthening or shoe lifts.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, dodt and SLA
yeah, I'm 6'0, where I live that's average. Get heightmogged by a foid every month or so

Its over if under 7’0

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
And it will get worse, every decade the next generation is 0.5cm taller.
All that average height is dominated by 90’s kids, just wait until the Gen Z MOG MOG MOG squad is dispatched.

• +1
Reactions: Albeacho and mrdolphin
Yes avoid germany
I might mog you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JellyBelly, RichardSpencel and androidcel
You see that grey area that says no data? I'm average there at 190cm

• +1
Reactions: DownUnderCopeAttack
moving to another country is normalfag advice, but it'd probably work for you if you're that concerned about it op

Goats Are Like Mushrooms. If You Shoot A Duck, I'm Scared Of Toasters.

Be 6'1'' and your good.

Wear lifting shoes and youll do even better

If they were taller than you by only 2-3 inches you should not felt so inferior

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
I'm 189cm (I don't know if it's 6"2 or 6"3) but feeling like a Manlet in the Netherlands

I remember one morning me and my blonde haired tall 18yo German freind were in the communal bathrooms bushing our teeth.

The showers were adjoined but seperare.

The shower door opened and out came an American girl. She looked at me and unenthusiasticly said 'morning' then looked at German mogger and smiled as she walked out the door.

I spoke to this girl previously, she was from San Francisco doing the whole backpacking around Europe thing.

The German mogger was a god near me.. he towered over me and my shaved balding head were a huge contrast to his stylish blonde hair.

That moment will stay with me for a long time

• +1
Reactions: JellyBelly, kobecel and androidcel
I remember one morning me and my blonde haired tall 18yo German freind were in the communal bathrooms bushing our teeth.

The shower door opened and out came an American girl. She looked at me and unenthusiasticly said 'morning' then looked at German mogger and smiled as she walked out the door.

I spoke to this girl previously, she was from San Francisco doing the whole backpacking around Europe thing.

The German mogger was a god near me.. he towered over me and my shaved balding head were a huge contrast to his stylish blonde hair.

Such is life

but woman dont want a guy thats TOO tall either. 6'0 to 6'4 is the ideal height. Anything over is freakish and a turnoff imo.

but woman dont want a guy thats TOO tall either. 6'0 to 6'4 is the ideal height. Anything over is freakish and a turnoff imo.
iu

iu

there is no "too tall" if you have the frame with it

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, mrdolphin, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, RichardSpencel, JellyBelly and 3 others
shaqs a billionaire, has high status and a bbc.

• +1
Reactions: mrdolphin
Jfl, they don't have Bosnia in that map.

Word is, it's all 6'2 and above in that country.
You see that grey area that says no data? I'm average there at 190cm
Bosnia right?

I'm 183cm which is 6toot fall.. I was a late bloomer in school, around the ages of 13-17 i was kinda smallish and i had a squeaky voice, puberty came late for me and around the 17 mark i shot up in hight to my current standing now.

A few weeks ago i was doing a little traveling in Europe staying in dorm hostels and as you all know, you meet other travelers and tend to hang around for the day exploring. On one particular day i ended up hanging with a 18yo German guy and a 20-something Dutch guy. Both great guys, however, i never felt so mogged in all my life standing next to them.. They were both about 2 or 3 inches taller but i noticed it straight away.

A few months ago i would not have cared. But i have since discovered lookism, FaceandLMS videos, and this forum. :feelsbadman:
The truth as set me free.

This is a warning to Brits & other manlet nationalities. Avoid Germany and the Netherlands. You will be brutally mogged.

zr505h94w8221.jpg
Yeah, everyone here is very fucking tall. I get heightmogged every single day of my life. The average height here is unfucking believable high.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Go to Montenegro during winter if you want to be mogged
btw that map is shitty, my father is 172 and he is manlet in Serbia

im living in germany and im a 5'10 manlet but not many people mog since theres so many shitskins and soyboys here that it doesnt matter. most germans i meet have beta behaviour and watch anime all day or smoke weed all the time. my tall friends all think gym is cope and the only thing that matters is personality.

sadly a lot german girls run after shitskin dick anyways but its easier to filter the good ones. also i think 1.81 is abit high set, most guys are around my height tbh

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
im living in germany and im a 5'10 manlet but not many people mog since theres so many shitskins and soyboys here that it doesnt matter. most germans i meet have beta behaviour and watch anime all day or smoke weed all the time. my tall friends all think gym is cope and the only thing that matters is personality.

sadly a lot german girls run after shitskin dick anyways but its easier to filter the good ones. also i think 1.81 is abit high set, most guys are around my height tbh

anyways but its easier to filter the good ones.

Cope

cope: Dutch, Germans and British are being replaced by manlet immigrants. in few years the average height will decrease

5'10 is not manlet buflek, its average. wahmen cant measure height so you can just lie by having a tall haircut, and if youre super sad about it get shoe lifts or somethings

manlet is below 5'8

• Woah
Reactions: Coping
5'10 is not manlet buflek, its average. wahmen cant measure height so you can just lie by having a tall haircut, and if youre super sad about it get shoe lifts or somethings

manlet is below 5'8
Legit post

There are TWO places in the world that are total suicidelfuel for Ethnics, and those are the Dinaric Alps for the brutal height and testosterone mogs and nothern Germany + Netherlands for everything mog.

The average height in Hamburg is 184cm, just for reference, and that of course counts the boomers too.
Just lol getting mogged by some old fart and his grandson.

Last edited:
yeah avoid the netherlands if u are a manlet

at your height I would consider LL surgery tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Limerencel