For thick eyebrows.

D

Deleted member 3832

Kraken
If you want thicker eyebrows which will give you the low trust look then you just shave them off and regrow them lol. Works better than castor oil, trust me. Hair that you shave off will grow thicker. But shaving them off and adding castor oil to them after they've grown is the ultimate combo. But you can get bushy brows so watch out.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Dog face
Drink more water

bruh you aint fooling me with that. have fun being super saiyan 3 goku for a year tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Madhate, Eduardo DOV, Ethnicsmatter and 15 others
bruh you aint fooling me with that. have fun being super saiyan 3 goku for a year tho
eyebrows grow back in 1-2 weeks dimwit. Look up what happens to shaven hair.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
This is a common myth. If you shave hair, it does not grow back thicker or longer, it just might grow back in a more unruly way

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 1347, Norwooder and 5 others
If you want thicker eyebrows which will give you the low trust look then you just shave them off and regrow them lol. Works better than castor oil, trust me. Hair that you shave off will grow thicker. But shaving them off and adding castor oil to them after they've grown is the ultimate combo. But you can get bushy brows so watch out.
Any source?

low iq, hair doesn't grow back thicker or darker after shaving. quick google search will tell you this. if this were true then people with thinning hair would simply shave their head to fix their problem!

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
  • +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Deleted member 685
low iq, hair doesn't grow back thicker or darker after shaving. quick google search will tell you this. if this were true then people with thinning hair would simply shave their head to fix their problem!
you is a low IQ. It made my PP hair thicker.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diggbicc, Deleted member 685 and prgfromnl
Has anyone tried this??

you is a low IQ. It made my PP hair thicker.
It did not make them thicker.
The root of the hair is always thicker, and as your pp hair is short now they look thicker.

this is want you're gonna wanna do for thicker brows

Eyebrows are massive underrated. doesn't matter if you have hunter eyes if you don't have eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Eyebrows are massive underrated. doesn't matter if you have hunter eyes if you don't have eyebrows
Yeah, you NEED good eyebrows in order to have hunter eyes. The eyebrows must be dark, thick, and they must be straight or upturned. If you have that and hunter eyes + distichiasis then your eye area is god-like.

For the love of god nobody do this, they almost never grow back fully

Eyebrows are cope its all about being chad