For those of you who think you look bad in video/pictures

Deleted member 2632

Deleted member 2632

Kraken
Like what you see in the mirror? Think you are a pretty good looking stud?

Well how come you look like shit when the camera shows your true self, in videos, or pictures, even selfies when the camera reverses the image to show how you look to other people.

Guys chill out, it's totally normal, the mirror has fooled your apperance to your brain making you look comfortable looking at yourself one way, its the same thing as listening to your voice play back, it is unusual for your brain to process

There is an app called Flip video, it will reverse the image of any video and picture you take, please use this app before making another thread about horrific you look on the back camera and how over it is, if you look fine on Flip video, you will look fine to us

• +1
Reactions: Hector, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 1862 and 1 other person
Like what you see in the mirror? Think you are a pretty good looking stud?

Well how come you look like shit when the camera shows your true self, in videos, or pictures, even selfies when the camera reverses the image to show how you look to other people.

Guys chill out, it's totally normal, the mirror has fooled your apperance to your brain making you look comfortable looking at yourself one way, its the same thing as listening to your voice play back, it is unusual for your brain to process

There is an app called Flip video, it will reverse the image of any video and picture you take, please use this app before making another thread about horrific you look on the back camera and how over it is, if you look fine on Flip video, you will look fine to us

not entirely legit, dusting off an ancient lookism theory here but:

Since you usually look at the right side (their right, your left) of someones face, if the right side of someones face is more attractive than the left they're better looking IRL than if the opposite were true.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gebirgscel
That nigga in the mirror moggens me to death.

With jokes aside, all mirrors are different. Some mirrors make you appear more narrow whereas others make you look wider, and arguably better. To this day I don't know if I'm a narrow nigga or a wide beautiful nigga because I'm different in every mirror/photo/video.

i'm fine on videos tbh

That nigga in the mirror moggens me to death.

With jokes aside, all mirrors are different. Some mirrors make you appear more narrow whereas others make you look wider, and arguably better. To this day I don't know if I'm a narrow nigga or a wide beautiful nigga because I'm different in every mirror/photo/video.

Get a big wide mirror so.

Get a big wide mirror so.
Idk, man. I see the same thing in the gym. Some mirrors at my gym make you seem really narrow, and it's not just me who looks narrower in them, I can see others getting distorted by the mirrors.

Idk, man. I see the same thing in the gym. Some mirrors at my gym make you seem really narrow, and it's not just me who looks narrower in them, I can see others getting distorted by the mirrors.

Make a video from one arm away, i think will not distort you.

We have a general idea of what we look like. The only way to really know what we look like is how women respond to you. PIV is the only IOI.

• +1
Reactions: IronMike, Arkantos, nastynas and 3 others
We have a general idea of what we look like. The only way to really know what we look like is how women respond to you. PIV is the only IOI.
no p in the v for my non-NTness

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
use 2 mirrors, the reflection of the reflection is the true you
just look at the relfection of objects, arent they just like the objects ??? yes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
use 2 mirrors, the reflection of the reflection is the true you
just look at the relfection of objects, arent they just like the objects ??? yes.
it is what it is

• +1
not entirely legit, dusting off an ancient lookism theory here but:

Since you usually look at the right side (their right, your left) of someones face, if the right side of someones face is more attractive than the left they're better looking IRL than if the opposite were true.
Autism explaination

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 1862
I look like a potato in every form of visual representation of my face

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and Deleted member 2227

? ur back camera is already ur flipped self. Why would u need flip video?

• +1
Chad looks good on his front camera

• +1
Chad looks good on his front camera
Cope I look like two different people on the front camera and back camera, plus my mirror at home makes me look ugly fucked wide ass mirrors

Attachments

• 4ab73d3eaf5dfe216307b30c2ee5c2bc.jpg
    4ab73d3eaf5dfe216307b30c2ee5c2bc.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 102
  • 6eff11448823fb97431fc5900e5e68c0--david-james-gandy-eye-candy.jpg
    6eff11448823fb97431fc5900e5e68c0--david-james-gandy-eye-candy.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 101
  • +1
Reactions: InZayn and GenericChad1444
Phone camera has to much distortion. Without a proper distance phone camera doesnt mean shit. Mirror is actually legit. Stop coping

Phone camera has to much distortion. Without a proper distance phone camera doesnt mean shit. Mirror is actually legit. Stop coping

I like you.

Mirror isn't legit either becaues you're constantly moving and posing without noticing.
I didn't believe at first either but try this.
Take a mirror picture of yourself. Or better yet a video. That is how the outside world and everyone sees you.

this is bad. im a low t cuck
Mirror isn't legit either becaues you're constantly moving and posing without noticing.
I didn't believe at first either but try this.
Take a mirror picture of yourself. Or better yet a video. That is how the outside world and everyone sees you.

I've already taken and i look the same ded srs

Not coping bro, the true blackpill is you will NEVER know how you truly look in person because you see in 3D but mirrors are flat, and picture and videos show 2D versions of your face

Even if you were shown a true version of your face via hologram it would look different to you than everyone else since you are use to reversed image seen in mirror

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Not coping bro, the true blackpill is you will NEVER know how you truly look in person because you see in 3D but mirrors are flat, and picture and videos show 2D versions of your face

Even if you were shown a true version of your face via hologram it would look different to you than everyone else since you are use to reversed image seen in mirror
so how to know ?

I dont need to know what i really look like because i'm a pathetic loser regardless