For those who got jaw /chin fillers

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Are you satisfied with the result? Does it fit
your expectation or look worse?

• +1
Reactions: MadMong and Deleted member 685
Great initial result, barely even noticable after 3 months. Was told the result would last up to 1.5 years.

Not worth the money.

Just get permanent implants. Fuck fillers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, randomguy1235, Guest and 4 others
Linoob

Voluma is marketed to last 18 months. In reality it won't be noticeable after 6.

They're great for testing out how augmentation might look. However filler does not mimic bone or implants. A lot of jaw filler augmentations you see have the pictures taken right after its injected, the swelling lasts up to one week. The actual result is closer to a fat graft.

Maybe radiesse could mimic bone but I've never had it. I've had restalyne and juvederm done on chin, nose, cheek. Nose was the best result, chin lasted 4 months max.

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, Deleted member 616, kobecel and 2 others
Voluma is marketed to last 18 months. In reality it won't be noticeable after 6.

They're great for testing out how augmentation might look. However filler does not mimic bone or implants. A lot of jaw filler augmentations you see have the pictures taken right after its injected, the swelling lasts up to one week. The actual result is closer to a fat graft.

Maybe radiesse could mimic bone but I've never had it. I've had restalyne and juvederm done on chin, nose, cheek. Nose was the best result, chin lasted 4 months max.
All I need is some more bone mass in my face and I will be at least a solid chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
I am happy with my cheek and jaw fillers that are Voluma. It has been almost 10 months now and the result is still very good, 90 percent I would say.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, mesr and MadMong
I've been happy with my fillers in my chin and it's been five months with zero reduction.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme and MadMong
I've read that a lot who lose their results after 2-3 months are happy once they get a touchup. Sometimes it just takes two sessions to get the desired look. Fucking expensive though. All the more reason to learn how to DIY and buy from fillerworld.

• +1
Reactions: knarflin5891 and I'mme
I am happy with my cheek and jaw fillers that are Voluma. It has been almost 10 months now and the result is still very good, 90 percent I would say.

I've been happy with my fillers in my chin and it's been five months with zero reduction.

pics?

I've been flip-flopping recently about whether to get this done or not. I fear it might be a massive waste of money.
But I also think genioplasty or/and jaw angle implants might be overkill for my face and what I want to achieve! (plus jaw angle implants often seem to look awful from what i've seen)

Last edited:
Did you notice any difference in how foids treat you?

Bellafill is legit. Other fillers dissolve quickly.

Did you notice any difference in how foids treat you?
Not in how they treat me because it's only one thing of many to be done, however, people I've known for awhile and see somewhat regularly started telling me I look "good these days." One woman told me I looked younger than last time she saw me and made a joke about reverse aging. Could also just be coincidence. I'm also getting Cheekbone and tear trough in August so that should make a big difference.
jaw angle implants
If you can afford it, implants are the way to go. For me it will take ten years of filler before I break even on one implant surgery. Factoring in travel and the weak Canadian dollar it's more like fifteen years. In fifteen years the implants might need to be readjusted. It doesn't make sense unless you can literally go in and pay cash to the surgeon. I do have before and Afters on my computer at home and I'll send you them later this weekend when I get back to town.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and wristcel

How long did your nose filler last? I had it recently but has worn off a bit, so getting a top up in a few weeks

Last edited:
Are you satisfied with the result? Does it fit
your expectation or look worse?

I got both.

Don’t get jaw fillers, get chin fillers.

The jaw is so big that you’ll need a fuck ton of fillers to notice anything. The Chin is much smaller. 2ml completely changed my chin. 2ml didn’t do shit to my jaw

• +1
Reactions: I'mme
I got both.

Don’t get jaw fillers, get chin fillers.

The jaw is so big that you’ll need a fuck ton of fillers to notice anything. The Chin is much smaller. 2ml completely changed my chin. 2ml didn’t do shit to my jaw

ofc 2ml won't do shit

you need 4 ml. and jaw fillers are legit if you have the money

• +1
Reactions: I'mme