for @toolateforme

X

xit

Kraken
@toolateforme

you deathmog this guy. no more excuses now.

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Festrunk, Deleted member 1464 and toolateforme
The girl's life would be so inferior with him to other girls

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Festrunk, Deleted member 2933 and Deleted member 1464
  • Love it
Reactions: Festrunk
i believe in you

fix your hair though
Do you really think I should? With this face..? I legit feel like If I were girl i will be repulsed and disgusted and vomitted if men like me has approached

• Love it
Do you really think I should? With this face..? I legit feel like If I were girl i will be repulsed and disgusted and vomitted if men like me has approached

I've never seen your face ...

• Love it
I've never seen your face ...
ill send one to you.

looks theory is a meme i see girls with ugly deathniks all the time

you are in a spiral of negativity you need to be positive
maybe.. my mental sometimes cope without myself knowing and feel better, but everytime when i look at my side profile my hope utterly gets destroyed.

• Love it
ill send one to you.

maybe.. my mental sometimes cope without myself knowing and feel better, but everytime when i look at my side profile my hope utterly gets destroyed.

you'r not ugly gtfo, that's all, i know ugly guys with beautiful girls

• Love it

Attachments

• 20190912_180816.jpg
    20190912_180816.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 94
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Festrunk and WhiskeyCocaine
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Festrunk and toolateforme
mine is not better sir :
you'r just doing a bad facial expression which i can do too :

you are fucking trolling me. i promise you. im gonna cut my right arm off to get your side profile.
im cutting my right arm off with my bare left hand with butcher knife to get your fucking side profile.

• Love it
you are fucking trolling me. i promise you. im gonna cut my right arm off to get your side profile.
im cutting my right arm off with my bare left hand with butcher knife to get your fucking side profile.

bruh i have a huge nose that i have, no low set brow ridge, no massive cheekbones, average jaw.
Just kill me first please sir
that i hate* not that i have

• Love it
bruh i have a huge nose that i have, no low set brow ridge, no massive cheekbones, average jaw.
Just kill me first please sir
YOUR BROW RIDGE IS LITERALLY FUCKING LOWER THAN YOUR UPPER EYELID LIKE GIGAFUCKINGSLAYER DAVID GANDY WHAT ARE YOU EVEN TALKING ABOUT
AND YOUR BROW RIDGE IS PROJECTING 5 CENTIMETERS MORE THAN MINE WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT PLEASE STOP IT

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Festrunk and xit
YOUR BROW RIDGE IS LITERALLY FUCKING LOWER THAN YOUR UPPER EYELID LIKE GIGAFUCKINGSLAYER DAVID GANDY WHAT ARE YOU EVEN TALKING ABOUT
AND YOUR BROW RIDGE IS PROJECTING 5 CENTIMETERS MORE THAN MINE WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT PLEASE STOP IT

people here say that they are not low set, otherwise i'll not have FUCKING upper eyelid exposure.
I wish i had a better eye area sire, i'll kill for it.

• Love it
people here say that they are not low set, otherwise i'll not have FUCKING upper eyelid exposure.
I wish i had a better eye area sire, i'll kill for it.
from side view my nose bridge and brow ridge are not even visible because they are too shallow, my eyeballs are projecting more than them. do you consider that attractive?
you dont really consider that your nicely projecting forehead and nose further than your eyes attractive trait compared to mine?
if you say you're not ill just think you are trolling.

• Love it

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Festrunk, BigBoy, Deleted member 2012 and 3 others
from side view my nose bridge and brow ridge are not even visible because they are too shallow, my eyeballs are projecting more than them. do you consider that attractive?
you dont really consider that your nicely projecting forehead and nose further than your eyes attractive trait compared to mine?
if you say you're not ill just think you are trolling.

i find myself to much masculine from profile pic + i prefer your nose, big nose is ugly imo.

• Love it
Jfl... this is my side profile my bro..

Here in Sydney Australia I see plenty of guys who look like you with girls ...

There's a suburb close to mine that's Korean dominated you would fit right in

• +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Festrunk, BigBoy, toolateforme and 2 others

he is complexed for nothing like really.

• +1
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Festrunk, BigBoy and toolateforme

i never will even breathe at where koreans live whenever i leave this shithole.
apparently this streege guy is saying that my profile is equally attractive as his. do you agree?

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Festrunk and WhiskeyCocaine
i never will even breathe at where koreans live whenever i leave this shithole.
apparently this streege guy is saying that my profile is equally attractive as his. do you agree?

i find korean girls full surgery + make up + photoshop very attractive sire, as much as white girls. am i ill ?

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Festrunk and fakemeta.
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Festrunk and Deleted member 3043
yeah without they are ugly as shit imo
sounds like you are saying that to me.
why are you trolling with already miserable guy like me?
you are fucking evil.

• Love it
sounds like you are saying that to me.
why are you trolling with already miserable guy like me?
you are fucking evil.
i swear i don't, i'm talking about this kind of girls.
I never want, actually, hurt smb feeling, i'm too much sensitive for that - despite not having the face for that tbh :

• Love it

Attachments

• 33.png
    33.png
    194 KB · Views: 96
  • Love it
its not my gonial angle.
that drawing makes no sense
also you're nerfing your side profile cause you're not standing straight and just bending your neck, also camera should be aimed at your maxilla not your "ramus"

• Love it
that drawing makes no sense
also you're nerfing your side profile cause you're not standing straight and just bending your neck, also camera should be aimed at your maxilla not your "ramus"
camera angle is shit i agree but i guarantee those lines that i wrote are facts since i've got several CT's before.
here, this might be better side.
20190912 191047

Autism.

Looks fine to me
you are a really nice guy. you are really nice guy i admit. thanks for trying to make me less depressed.
but im so afraid to say that majority of people would feel i look so bad. even they dont say it out.
i feel what others feel too. as beauty was objective.. you guys cannot just say orange color is green, i am human too and i have same instinct and sight as you. im so sorry to fail you.
@WhiskeyCocaine please tell something. end this joke. @streege said my profile is fairly attractive as his,
i know for fact he wrote that to make me feel less suicidal.
but i am not dumb, i would rather live reality even if its gonna kill me. wasnt that the motto of blackpill.

• Love it
looks theory is a meme i see girls with ugly deathniks all the time

you are in a spiral of negativity you need to be positive
Can't wait till you get caged:p

• Love it
  • Love it
camera angle is shit i agree but i guarantee those lines that i wrote are facts since i've got several CT's before.
here, this might be better side.
View attachment 111106

you are a really nice guy. you are really nice guy i admit. thanks for trying to make me less depressed.
but im so afraid to say that majority of people would feel i look so bad. even they dont say it out.
i feel what others feel too. as beauty was objective.. you guys cannot just say orange color is green, i am human too and i have same instinct and sight as you. im so sorry to fail you.
@WhiskeyCocaine please tell something. end this joke. @streege said my profile is fairly attractive as his,
i know for fact he wrote that to make me feel less suicidal.
but i am not dumb, i would rather live reality even if its gonna kill me. wasnt that the motto of blackpill.

here i was rated 4 PSL at best, i dobt you'll be too much lower than me.
so fuck, don't take into account people sick way of thinking.
if really you feel depressed : do fucking very well in school, have good status, and probably do some surgeries, i promise you'll ascend.
No he didn't, he trolls. Did this a couple weeks back as well.

i don't think he's trolling, he seems to be attached to our asian friend tbh.

• Love it
he just wrote that to make me feel better.
I literally serviced a subhuman norwooding manlet framcel gook at least 2x uglier at work than you with an attracitve white woman

And guess what

She had his gook last name

Hard to believe in looks meme seeing this irl

• Love it
  • +1
I literally serviced a subhuman norwooding manlet framcel gook at work at least 2x uglier than you with an attracitve white woman

And guess what

Hard to believe in looks meme when seeing this day after day
Damn bro your anecdote just might debunk all the imperical evidence based on statistics.

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
I literally serviced a subhuman norwooding manlet framcel gook at work at least 2x uglier than you with an attracitve white woman

And guess what

Hard to believe in looks meme when seeing this day after day
okay, ill agree that even ugly people can date.
but let's not overrate me intentionally. i look way worse than streege.
here i was rated 4 PSL at best, i dobt you'll be too much lower than me.
so fuck, don't take into account people sick way of thinking.
if really you feel depressed : do fucking very well in school, have good status, and probably do some surgeries, i promise you'll ascend.

i don't think he's trolling, he seems to be attached to our asian friend tbh.
im not interested in statusmaxxing. i might get some surgeries if im gonna be alive.
but dont lie that my side doesnt have ton of unattractive traits. shallow bones, long midface, no chin, everything are conventional unattractive traits.

• Love it
Damn bro your anecdote just might debunk all the imperical evidence based on statistics.
Youre so retarded you dont understand humans can override their darwinian drives after I said it multiple times on here

• Love it
Youre so retarded you dont understand humans can override their darwinian drives after I said it multiple times on here
Absolute roadkill IQ level

• Love it
okay, ill agree that even ugly people can date.
but let's not overrate me intentionally. i look way worse than streege.

im not interested in statusmaxxing. i might get some surgeries if im gonna be alive.
but dont lie that my side doesnt have ton of unattractive traits. shallow bones, long midface, no chin, everything are conventional unattractive traits.

no it's your pheno, nothing unattractive here, go to asian you'll see if it's unattractive sir.

• Love it
no it's your pheno, nothing unattractive here, go to asian you'll see if it's unattractive sir.
asians are excluded by more than 90percents in dating pool just because of their pheno.

• Love it
asians are excluded by more than 90percents in dating pool just because of their pheno.

do you think ME/turkish/iranian looking guys are not too ?
bruhh, if i can slay someday it's probably not in western.
I'm bloated as fuck but i don't think low bf will change anything :

so stop complaining sir.

• Love it
  • Love it
  • +1