for @toolateforme

do you think ME/turkish/iranian looking guys are not too ?
bruhh, if i can slay someday it's probably not in western.
I'm bloated as fuck but i don't think low bf will change anything :

so stop complaining sir.

the front is why you are rated 4, your side is at least 6
Dont you live in korea!?!
i dont like asian woman at all

• Love it
Reactions: Festrunk
  • Love it
  • Love it
you see ? it's over for me, nice profile may be, fucked up front, i don't think it's due to 30/100 bf tough
still if you're 4 i will be like 2.5
and you said its my pheno, but let's be honest, don't you just think it's unattractive?
dont think about phenotype or whatever. they are just unattractive on biological level.
Kg2eu7H
this guy literally has same flat maxilla, shallow brow and nose, no chin like me.

• Love it
and you said its my pheno, but let's be honest, don't you just think it's unattractive?
dont think about phenotype or whatever. they are just unattractive on biological level.
View attachment 111117
this guy literally has same flat maxilla, shallow brow and nose, no chin like me.
Stfu u mog that guy you actually have a jawline

• Love it
View attachment 111117

imo, you'r slight below average due to your features, like 3.5 PSL.
And i'm a 4, and not complaining sir. you'r fine.

• Love it
Stfu u mog that guy you actually have a jawline
yeah i kinda have pseudo jawline but other parts are literally same.
imo, you'r slight below average due to your features, like 3.5 PSL.
And i'm a 4, and not complaining sir. you'r fine.
so you want me to not complain? when i will still look utter garbage in real world?

• Love it
i have a good canthalt tilt fucked up by eyelid exposure, just want to die tbh.
Same for the brow ridge : proeminent but fucking not low set etc etc. Features could have been good but they are not at the end of the day
yeah i kinda have pseudo jawline but other parts are literally same.

so you want me to not complain? when i will still look utter garbage in real world?

fuck if you look utter garbage then 70/100 of the population looks too, are they complaining ?
@toolateforme i mean bro, my situation is worse than yours, bc once in my life i was gl but due to high bf, mouthbreathing, etc i fucked it up :

i can just become sad at watching my teenage period, sir.
and beeing gl from profile is shit .
@Ritalincel come on tell the truth about these pics and his state of mind too, instead of saying "files me" sir. It's important imo.
say smth sir @Ritalincel you seems to have wisdom.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Same for the brow ridge : proeminent but fucking not low set etc etc. Features could have been good but they are not at the end of the day

fuck if you look utter garbage then 70/100 of the population looks too, are they complaining ?
@toolateforme i mean bro, my situation is worse than yours, bc once in my life i was gl but due to high bf, mouthbreathing, etc i fucked it up :

@Ritalincel come on tell the truth about these pics and his state of mind too, instead of saying "files me" sir. It's important imo.

I do not see your picture

• Love it

doesnt work

• Love it
  • Love it
here you go sir. I've heard that at low bf the front will mog the profile, so i'll be happy then.

before :

rn at 30/100 bf :
profile :

it looks fine right ?

bruh :
front :

You look decent, profile is good.

• Love it
  • Love it
yeah i hope with low bf the front will be good too, i could ascend.
I'm pretty sure with your current looks you can still ascend as well, but losing bodyfat is good as well, just don't malnourish yourself.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Festrunk and Deleted member 3043
I'm pretty sure with your current looks you can still ascend as well, but losing bodyfat is good as well, just don't malnourish yourself.

i've started a diet only chicken breast + vegetables, don't know in how many months i'll reach 15/100 bf. having the same level in front than in profile will be a huge ascension.
My current look ? you mean shaving the beard + eyebrows ?

• Love it
My current look ? you mean shaving the beard + eyebrows ?
Don't shave those.
i've started a diet only chicken breast + vegetables
You might be missing out on key nutrients, vegetables are overall useless to consume due to the anti-nutrients and the low nutrient profile they have.
Just eat in a caloric deficit to lose body fat (around 500 calories in deficit would be enough) and be sure to eat nutrient-dense foods like organs.

• Love it
  • +1
Don't shave those.

You might be missing out on key nutrients, vegetables are overall useless to consume due to the anti-nutrients and the low nutrient profile they have.
Just eat in a caloric deficit to lose body fat (around 500 calories in deficit would be enough) and be sure to eat nutrient-dense foods like organs.
how do you think of my profile?

• Love it
My bad.
Not really, It looks flat and you have no brow ridge.
Looks like your chin is recessed as well.
Yes, I know. It is so obvious that I look utter shit.
And @streege says I'm ok looking and my side is same rating as him.

• Love it
Yes, I know. It is so obvious that I look utter shit.
And @streege says I'm ok looking and my side is same rating as him.
how does @streege look like? i still havent seen his pic

• Love it
how does @streege look like? i still havent seen his pic
Look at this thread and man it's long time no see, I missed you 😭😭😭

• Love it
Reactions: Festrunk and BigBoy
Look at this thread and man it's long time no see, I missed you 😭😭😭
missed you too man, im back for a little bit now

his pics dont show, i think he took them down. @streege what do you have to say coward?

• Love it
  • So Sad
missed you too man, im back for a little bit now

his pics dont show, i think he took them down. @streege what do you have to say coward?

it's over for me RN sir
my profile mogs hard my front. Let's hope it's only high bf but whatever, sir :

Last edited:
  • Love it
it's over for me RN sir
my profile mogs hard my front. Let's hope it's only high bf but whatever, sir :

I can't see it, its a white screen

• Love it
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Festrunk and BigBoy
don't know if it's a good profile pic though :

JESUS CHRIST THAT CHEST HAIR

And your side profile is average. You have a prominent chin which is a plus. But you have ogre nose tbh. Can I see a front?

• Love it
JESUS CHRIST THAT CHEST HAIR

And your side profile is average. You have a prominent chin which is a plus. But you have ogre nose tbh. Can I see a front?
chest hair ?
yeah sure, but i'm bloated in these pics like 30/100+ bf, don't know if it worth it :

• Love it
chest hair ?
yeah sure, but i'm bloated in these pics like 30/100+ bf, don't know if it worth it :

You got crazy chest hair, hair in general tbh. You mog me and I have werewolf-tier hair.

You look a little bit above average. And if you're that fat you should cut down on bf either you never know how you'll look. But imo you'll be max 5 PSL, maybe higher if you get lucky.

• Love it
  • +1
1568366053148.jpg

@toolateforme

• Love it
Dont you think he is ugly as fuck? I always get mad when I see this
Yes he is a fucking subhuman

it is annoying as fuck what he has

but it can me motivation

Yes he is a fucking subhuman

it is annoying as fuck what he has

but it can me motivation
I'm really considering suicide these days. Probably start working to get to america and experience some shit, gonna get on overdose.

@toolateforme

• So Sad
Reactions: toolateforme
@toolateforme met a korean friend on fortnite. he was high and said he smoked weed and did other drugs all the time in korea you just need connections. he lives in los angeles and is a slayer bro. mentalcel confirmed

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
:feelsgah::redpill:

• Ugh..
Reactions: xit
@toolateforme met a korean friend on fortnite. he was high and said he smoked weed and did other drugs all the time in korea you just need connections. he lives in los angeles and is a slayer bro. mentalcel confirmed
Hes fucking lying. No weed in korea

Hes fucking lying. No weed in korea
cope

"Despite strict law enforcement of cannabis use, a healthy illegal drug does exist in South Korea. Many Korean smokers purchase cannabis online from local websites offering home delivery. In capital city Seoul, drug dealers deliver the cannabis within hours of the order. "

where theres a will theres a way. better to come here to america tho

cope

"Despite strict law enforcement of cannabis use, a healthy illegal drug does exist in South Korea. Many Korean smokers purchase cannabis online from local websites offering home delivery. In capital city Seoul, drug dealers deliver the cannabis within hours of the order. "

where theres a will theres a way. better to come here to america tho
Cannabis in seoul? Lol wtf.

Cannabis in seoul? Lol wtf.
of course.

"According to dealers, the average marijuana price in Korea is $30 to $50 per gram and it is possible to buy at an even cheaper price, "if you are friendly and you are quite good at bargaining."

The Korea Times could not confirm the delivery because that would be illegal. However, the fact is that it is not difficult to find marijuana smokers in Korea.

"I got mine via a different route, but I have heard it is possible to buy marijuana online," a 29-year-old woman, a self-professed marijuana smoker, said on condition of anonymity. "But if it is too cheap or the amount is too large, it is likely to be a scam."

Rate this Australian girl