Forearms are the most fun muscle group to train

SayNoToRotting

SayNoToRotting

Kraken
What a blessing! My favourite muscle group to look at also happens to be the most fun muscle group to train! The pump feels amazing and the wrists and hands swell for a short moment, making you feel a lot more dom. I'm also suspecting that forearm training has made my wrists and hands grow in girth. Can't wait for further wrist and hand gains after my MK4 and MK677 arrive!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deltoid and Phad
Shoulders are king. Forearms are nice though.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, shakmax and AspiringChad
forearms give me an orgasm

Nothing better than training your side delts and seeing yourself get wider in the mirror fuck I wish I had 25inch wide shoulders

• +1
Reactions: Renaissance.Chad and shakmax
Getting a shoulder pump looks amazing. But I do love using my grip strength trainer

Worked construction and pumped forearms every day. TFW they got way stronger but didnt grow much and i still have baby wrists. Fuckin long ass arm bad insertion lookin ass nigga :'[

One of my favorite as well but I don’t directly train them. Luckily I was blessed with good forearm genetics.
78067C5A 7C4C 426E 861C 03EB63BA7252

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, shakmax and SayNoToRotting
What a blessing! My favourite muscle group to look at also happens to be the most fun muscle group to train! The pump feels amazing and the wrists and hands swell for a short moment, making you feel a lot more dom. I'm also suspecting that forearm training has made my wrists and hands grow in girth. Can't wait for further wrist and hand gains after my MK4 and MK677 arrive!
Do u use a device??????? How do u even train em

Large, vascular forearms are so aesthetic. Plumbers and mechanics always seem to have gorilla grip strength and popeye tier forearms. Never arm wrestle with these guys.. I've seen them take out bodybuilders with biceps twice their size like it was child's play.

• +1
Reactions: Renaissance.Chad and TheChosenChad