Forearms are underrated as fuck tbh having big forearms = Chad.

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro

Back in school my uniform shirt was long sleeved I used to roll them up and pin em somewhat tight making the veins pop more and thats when I got the most IOI's and general compliments.
they are underrated as fuck.

It plays to the whole burly lumbersexual thing, signals that you could probably crush someones neck and im guessing that turns on foids jfl if you dont specifically train grip.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Jnumber01, Kingkellz and 7 others
I have shit forearms but I can beat 6'3 100kg rugby ogres in arm wrestles fuck my life

• Woah
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
  • JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab and SubhumanCurrycel
View attachment 493947
Back in school my uniform shirt was long sleeved I used to roll them up and pin em somewhat tight making the veins pop more and thats when I got the most IOI's and general compliments.
they are underrated as fuck.

It plays to the whole burly lumbersexual thing, signals that you could probably crush someones neck and im guessing that turns on foids jfl if you dont specifically train grip.
Can't get good forearms if ur wrist is under 7 inches :feelswhy:

Mines are half your size (JFL)
20200705 151523

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Ocelot
Over if you're a wristlet. I've seen women with larger forearms than me tbh

Indian genetics tbh.
Nah actually both my parents wristmog me jfl. I played football competitively but never used my upper body much during development. Don't think it's a coincidence that I'm a skinny fuck in the upper body but have big legs with striations without even trying.

• +1
Nah actually both my parents wristmog me jfl. I played football competitively but never used my upper body much during development. Don't think it's a coincidence that I'm a skinny fuck in the upper body but have big legs with striations without even trying.
I think thats underrated too tbh.
I think thats legit.
My mate played soccer high level throughout his life and he does a couple of light squats and his legs explode but his upper body is small

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
ye i know he looks godlike in good lighting because of his genetic
Yea he does but no one looks like that at 15 JFL I knew a dude who roided at 13 (I seriously have no fucking clue who gave a 13 year old gear) and he didnt even look that good at 17.

• +1
Reactions: godlikesz
curryscreed.PNG

good theory tbh, underarms are sane

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, DaGullas, Deleted member 2658 and 3 others
Yea he does but no one looks like that at 15 JFL I knew a dude who roided at 13 (I seriously have no fucking clue who gave a 13 year old gear) and he didnt even look that good at 17.
15 yo
15 y.o. and injecting steroids and not even close to him because of genetic yep

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
View attachment 494031 15 y.o. and injecting steroids and not even close to him because of genetic yep
Yea saw that dude hes not too bad people underestimate just how many teens are on roids tbh.
Hes still got shit inserts and needs to be leaner.

• +1
Reactions: godlikesz