Foreskin restoration

LooksmaxFanatic

LooksmaxFanatic

Iron
Circumcised due to a medical condition (phimosis), and it kind of sucks as someone living in Europe.

So from what I've seen, it's possible to restore your foreskin with a device, but there are so many different once that I have no idea which one to pick.

Could anyone help me out which one might be the best? I don't want to bother with manual exercise.

DTR, TLC Tugger, CAT II Q, DILE Insert, FED, FIT v2, HyperRestore, ManHood, MetaMoreFore, PUD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873

Meanwhile your rabbi

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Jnumber01, Alexanderr and 8 others
i still have mine, mirin'?

Circumcised due to a medical condition (phimosis), and it kind of sucks as someone living in Europe.

So from what I've seen, it's possible to restore your foreskin with a device, but there are so many different once that I have no idea which one to pick.

Could anyone help me out which one might be the best? I don't want to bother with manual exercise.

DTR, TLC Tugger, CAT II Q, DILE Insert, FED, FIT v2, HyperRestore, ManHood, MetaMoreFore, PUD
why would it suck? i also live in europe

How it feels to be jewed?

I smell dick cheese from this thread replies

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jnumber01, Patient A and Deleted member 7098
Foreskin restoration is very important. Without foreskin sex is 40% of sensitivity

• +1
Reactions: Jnumber01
Foreskin restoration is very important. Without foreskin sex is 40% of sensitivity
i'm 60% sure that it is only 20% more sensitive. we all can make stats up

no one disagrees that you lose some sensation but it is cleaner, doesn't stink, you last longer and it still feels amazing if he cuts it right

Last edited:
  • WTF
Reactions: RAITEIII
Depends on your CI level, if your CI-0 or CI-1 then do manual stretches or use a tape for passive and faster progression. If your CI-2 to CI-3 then DTR or TLC any of them are fine depends which one you are comfortable with but both work the same.

Depends on your CI level, if your CI-0 or CI-1 then do manual stretches or use a tape for passive and faster progression. If your CI-2 to CI-3 then DTR or TLC any of them are fine depends which one you are comfortable with but both work the same.
Thanks, I'll check it out.

i'm 60% sure that it is only 20% more sensitive. we all can make stats up

no one disagrees that you lose some sensation but it is cleaner, doesn't stink, you last longer and it still feels amazing if he cuts it right
No. It was reported by majority of adult men who went circumsion. Circumsion removes some of the most sensitive parts of the penis
I attached a picture you can review and see the removed parts. The frenulum, the inner foreskin, the skin movement. Not to mention The glands lose sensitivity due to exposure to clothes.

believe me I’m Jewish so I was screwed from birth. I won’t circumcise my children. Adult males who had foreskin restoration report about 80%-90% to what was before compared to 30%.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jnumber01 and Deleted member 7098
No. It was reported by majority of adult men who went circumsion. Circumsion removes some of the most sensitive parts of the penis
I attached a picture you can review and see the removed parts. The frenulum, the inner foreskin, the skin movement. Not to mention The glands lose sensitivity due to exposure to clothes.

believe me I’m Jewish so I was screwed from birth. I won’t circumcise my children. Adult males who had foreskin restoration report about 80%-90% to what was before compared to 30%.
true, they have to be extremely cautions with the frenulum because it has the most nerve ends and yes, the glands tend to dry out and lose some sensitivity by exposure to air and the rubbing of underwear against them.

it isn't good, no question, but I've rarely heard of people that lost the ability to orgasm.

also, only picture in the thread is this one:

Yes and those who have been cut at a later age and then restored their foreskin using foreskin restoration report that around 80% of that lost sensitivity/feeling comes back.