Forget bonesmashing, introducing: skullsqueezing

ShineBright

ShineBright

King of Cages
So I'd say my head is a tad wide at the top, pretty thick around the sutures of the frontal & parietal bones. A few months ago I've taken to applying extreme force to the sides of my head until I head some cracking. Either my head is actually getting narrower, or this autistic practice is really starting to fuck up my vision. Any else have experience with this?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CopeAndRope, Stare, SHARK and 6 others
Yeah, I put my skull in a hydraulic press once.
Just press until you hear a solid crack and it should do the job.
Don't worry about the red juice coming out its just the toxins leaving your body.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, CopeAndRope, frosty and 4 others
Yeah, I put my skull in a hydraulic press once.
Just press until you hear a solid crack and it should do the job.
Don't worry about the red juice coming out its just the toxins leaving your body.
underrated post

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 1089

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, ShineBright and incelslayer01
So I'd say my head is a tad wide at the top, pretty thick around the sutures of the frontal & parietal bones. A few months ago I've taken to applying extreme force to the sides of my head until I head some cracking. Either my head is actually getting narrower, or this autistic practice is really starting to fuck up my vision. Any else have experience with this?
JFL THIS IS MORE AUTISTIC THAN BONESMASHING. IF YOU COMPRESS YOUR SKULL FOR LONG ENOUGH YOU'LL INCREASE PRESSURE ON THE BRAIN WHICH CAN CAUSE LOSS OF BRAIN CELLS AND INFLAMMATION IF YOU DO IT LONG ENOUGH(some of u Autists r so desperate) YOU MAY EVEN DIE(maybe some of you fags want that idk). BoneSmashing Is legit, just can risky and swelling is always imminent if done for too long. Parents will probably send you to a ward for self harm). I hope this is a LARP

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
Na br0 that means it's working. Keep going and eventually you'll look like Chad br0, trust.
JFL THIS IS MORE AUTISTIC THAN BONESMASHING. IF YOU COMPRESS YOUR SKULL FOR LONG ENOUGH YOU'LL INCREASE PRESSURE ON THE BRAIN WHICH CAN CAUSE LOSS OF BRAIN CELLS AND INFLAMMATION IF YOU DO IT LONG ENOUGH(some fo u autists r so desperate) YOU MAY EVEN DIE(maybe some of you fags want that idk). BoneSmashing Is legit just is dangerous. I hope this is a LARP
Nigga weren't u talking ab how bonesmashing was legitthe other day? Fucking autist.

Na br0 that means it's working. Keep going and eventually you'll look like Chad br0, trust.

Nigga weren't u talking ab how bonesmashing was legitthe other day? Fucking autist.
It Is semi Legit But Still unproven and autistic asf(mainly due to the danger and how some people have gotten assymetry form it) Retard

ARTIFICIAL CRANIAL DEFORMATION
Images

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 399 and SayNoToRotting
If your name isnt Pinhead in 2019 its so fucking over for you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1180