Forget mewing. Introducing Johnning.

father_john

father_john

1 Corinthians 9:24
Mewing emphasizes putting the teeth together and creating a lip seal but let's talk about why this isn't favorable.

Firstly: The mandible is not exposed to any pressure at all. This is purely for moving the maxilla which, is unlikely to move due to reason 2.

Secondly: This makes getting the posterior third of the tongue up and generating enough force to actually move bone extremely difficult.

So what is johnning? (pronounced jaw-ning) (jaw + yawning)

As inventor of this technique i take full liberty to name it after myself. Low T otherwise.
And if any of u fucks try to rename it, it'll be the last of my knowledge I donate to this forum.

Johnning is more so about simulation than posture. You are simulating the correct way for the lower jaw to open. This is necessary because most people do not open their jaws correctly due to the lower palate not being wide enough to accommodate this and coming into conflict with the neck.

Johnning has 3 components to it:
1. Chin Tucking
2. Opening lower jaw as wide as possible (down and back. push into ur mandible with ur hand until u can't push anymore) while still in a chin tuck
3. Pushing with the back of the tongue up (although if the first 2 are done correctly the third should come naturally)

What does this look like?

Something like this but with a greater degree of chin tuck. Notice how the tip of the tongue isn't up but the back is? That's what you're aiming for.

When done correctly u will notice:
1. A sensation in your lower jaw like it is being pried open.
2. Extreme pressure on ur palate due to the back third of the tongue automatically pushing against the palate.

Disclaimer: I am not proposing this as a replacement to mewing but rather a supplement to it. As it's impossible to constantly have your jaw wide open.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Lethbridge, mvp2v1 and 22 others
best of the best worthy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SeriousAscension, thecel, malignant and 6 others
i will read it later Johnny Test

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, 000 and MentalistKebab
Mewing emphasizes putting the teeth together and creating a lip seal but let's talk about why this isn't favorable.
View attachment 567831
Firstly: The mandible is not exposed to any pressure at all. This is purely for moving the maxilla which, is unlikely to move due to reason 2.

Secondly: This makes getting the posterior third of the tongue up and generating enough force to actually move bone extremely difficult.

So what is johnning? (pronounced jaw-ning) (jaw + yawning)

As inventor of this technique i take full liberty to name it after myself. Low T otherwise.
And if any of u fucks try to rename it, it'll be the last of my knowledge I donate to this forum.

Johnning is more so about simulation than posture. You are simulating the correct way for the lower jaw to open. This is necessary because most people do not open their jaws correctly due to the lower palate not being wide enough to accommodate this and coming into conflict with the neck.

1. Chin Tucking
2. Opening lower jaw as wide as possible (down and back. push into ur mandible with ur hand until u can't push anymore) while still in a chin tuck
3. Pushing with the back of the tongue up (although if the first 2 are done correctly the third should come naturally)

What does this look like?
View attachment 567842
Something like this but with a greater degree of chin tuck. Notice how the tip of the tongue isn't up but the back is? That's what you're aiming for.

When done correctly u will notice:
1. A sensation in your lower jaw like it is being pried open.
2. Extreme pressure on ur palate due to the back third of the tongue automatically pushing against the palate.

Disclaimer: I am not proposing this as a replacement to mewing but rather a supplement to it. As it's impossible to constantly have your jaw wide open.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: iam good boy, Mogger8000, zura and 45 others
I've seen some really stupid threads get pinned before like "supplement maxxing teehee". This better get pinned.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, Truecel14, Marsiere214 and 2 others
father_john ... ... ... how about we talk about john2-ing too?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans, SteveRogers, Deleted member 1973 and 1 other person
1. Chin Tucking
Is this johning?
Cheetah GIFs | Tenor

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: iam good boy, Preoximerianas, subhuman incel and 3 others
just dislocate your TMJ theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: meryou, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 12218 and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
just dislocate your TMJ theory
false. This will do the complete opposite of that. this is the natural way the jaw should open.

This isn't a valid argument. A yawn is similar to what i'm suggesting but it's not a 1:1 comparison. also i'm emphasizing that the way people open their jaws is wrong and this isn't the first time this happened to him. It's most likely a case of him not yawning correctly.

• +1
u are a genius!!!! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
Reactions: retard
Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 5, Bluepilled: 7)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and Treasure223
I already do this.

• Woah
Reactions: stuckneworleans
cucc.png

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Gaia262, GigaMogger and 2 others
thank you father john

Seems like no one will listen unless u show proof of it working. @Lorsss pin.

Having your mouth open creates downward growth, your method has some flukes.

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Dylan2
how is this supposed to stress your maxill

Having your mouth open creates downward growth, your method has some flukes.
Downward growth in the mandible is not the same as downward growth in the maxilla. Mandibular downward growth is preferable as it makes the midface look more compact and gives side profile a desirable look.
1596626176123.png

There really is no such thing as upward growth for the mandible.Downwards is forward.

how is this supposed to stress your maxill
The tongue is automatically moved into a position where it can exert full force on the posterior third. Way more force than thumbpulling or facepulling devices could impart.

Attachments

• 1596626176123.png
    1596626176123.png
    378.8 KB · Views: 56
Downward growth in the mandible is not the same as downward growth in the maxilla. Mandibular downward growth is preferable as it makes the midface look more compact and gives side profile a desirable look.
1596626176123.png

There really is no such thing as upward growth for the mandible.Downwards is forward.

The tongue is automatically moved into a position where it can exert full force on the posterior third. Way more force than thumbpulling or facepulling devices could impart.
Genius IQ.

@Lorsss pin

• +1
Stupidest shit i’ve ever read on this site

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sexchat, MEMPSK, Preoximerianas and 8 others
I swear johnning is a gay sex act

If you are not johnning are you even trying?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Preoximerianas, father_john and 2 others
false. This will do the complete opposite of that. this is the natural way the jaw should open.

When mewing the hyoid bone is in its highest position, and adversely moves to its lowest position when yawning. So possibly the yawning could be a way for your body to relieve some tension, kinda like stretching a tight muscle after exercising it.

"I decided to focus on my headache and yawn as deeply as I could. It was quiet, and I heard the sound of bones moving like joints or knuckle cracking. The sounds intrigued me. It seemed like only one of the bone movement sounds came from my jaw, but there were others as well nearby. I tried to figure out the sounds and I played them over and over again in my mind. I also heard a distinct gush. I think it was three cracking sounds and a gush all at almost the very same time as the deepest part of the yawn.

I tried to figure out where these sounds came from. I knew something had happened but I didn't know what. It was about twenty minutes after that yawn that I realized that my headache was completely gone.

I knew I was on to something."

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 19, Bluepilled: 21)

Wow there's something there.

It is sure linked to my problems. For years I haven't been able to yawn, because as soon as my jaw opened with all the muscles implied in yawning, it felt like it was going to crush, to dislocate, and it made sand cracking sounds in my ears. So for years, every time I would yawn, I would close my mouth as much as I can in order not to break my jaw. I had multiple problems, such as tinnitus, TMJ disorders, headaches, muscles contractures in all my neck, posture problems. And furthermore I degenerated a lot, speaking of maxilla, my first vertebra moved to the right, my jaw, etc.

Now all of these problemes have decreased and after these 2 years I'm finally able to yawn without my jaw exploding. I thought I wasn't going to be able to yawn forever hehe.

So don't know which caused which etc but still, good idea.

People hardly believe in Mewing despite the logical explanation, evidence and anecdotal results.

But "soy-boying" is gonna shape you into a masculine stud JFL.

I mean I do have before and after pics but not planning on posting
What's the point of taking a before and after if you're not gonna post?

I remember reading that you should open you jaw and moving it foward in same time in chewing to avoid TMJ, i thought you were talking about it before i read the word yawn

What's the point of taking a before and after if you're not gonna post?
for myself. i can pm results but not gonna have my face associated with this place.

• +1
Simon nessman is angelic

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and father_john
What are the benefits of johnning. narrow lower palate coper here

What are the benefits of johnning. narrow lower palate coper here
Mandibular growth in every dimension + standard mewing benefits. I'm not exactly sure how the mechanics work out here but i think the necks acts at some kind of wedge to pry the lower jaw.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel
Mandibular growth in every dimension + standard mewing benefits. I'm not exactly sure how the mechanics work out here but i think the necks acts at some kind of wedge to pry the lower jaw.
how noticeable are your supposed results

how noticeable are your supposed results
only been doing it for about 2 months but the difference is almost equivalent to what salludon got in his first year.
Edit: scratch that. not as good but noticeable.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
does this legit dislocate your jaw? i'm gonna report.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and datboijj