• So Sad
Reactions: Lorsss, Deleted member 39, Hades and 32 others
Nothing is worse than being bald

• +1
Reactions: cutecel, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 685 and 3 others
A bald curry manlet

and average looking bald white dude will smv mog a full haired average indian

as for manlets, it depends on hieght diff

a 5'5 white dude will prob smv mog tall ethniks in asian countries but they prob wouldnt do well in white countires compared to tall ethniks.

• +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Short Ugly and Brown, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 4 others
Balding is not even that bad if you neckmax and gymcel hard, you will look good tbh

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 685 and RAITEIII
Really hard but I picked curry tbh ngl

niether balding or being a manlet (unless below 5'6) is a death sentence

• +1
Reactions: TimeIsFlying and LordNorwood
a boneless count is the real death sentence.
you're a manlet with beautiful bones can slay
a curry with beautiful bones can slay
a bald guy with beautiful bones can
beign boneless is the real death sentence stop the coping

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, TimeIsFlying, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 3 others
5'10 still can't be a death sentence by itself

IMG 20191113 235051

If the guy is at least 5 PSL and can't get lady so there's something being more wrong than 5'10

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood, DianabolDownie and the next o'pry
being Indian was neveer a death sentence .

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Melo95, hebbewem and 2 others
a boneless count is the real death sentence.
you're a manlet with beautiful bones can slay
a curry with beautiful bones can slay
a bald guy with beautiful bones can
beign boneless is the real death sentence stop the coping

Depend, you mean totally recessed? because don't having prominent bones is not death sentence, Chico don't have prominent zygos and even the side profile looks kinda childish, but he is a slayer...

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry
Depend, you mean totally recessed? because don't having prominent bones is not death sentence, Chico don't have prominent zygos and even the side profile looks kinda childish, but he is a slayer...
boneless means narrow face and reccessed. also mouth breather profile too if you count that

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Deleted member 2227
Having a narrow and small face - weak looking face is the worst of all.

Attachments

• 3AC20A7F-88EE-4958-B4C3-83D1E53DA485.jpeg
    3AC20A7F-88EE-4958-B4C3-83D1E53DA485.jpeg
    52.8 KB · Views: 56
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Drugs, the next o'pry, LordNorwood and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hebbewem, LordNorwood, the next o'pry and 2 others
okay, chico and probably a few more examples can be an exception. but in most of the cases having prominent bones help to be more attractive and yeah I meant being totally recessed is the real death sentence. I meant there's a lot of mantles slayers, curry slayers and bald slayers but I still don't know a totally receded guy slayer
they can keep coping tbh.
when the coping....

You need to add a fourth option to the poll: SurgerySoon pheno

• So Sad
Reactions: LordNorwood
99.9% of curries dont look like this though
clearly thats not true. many people look like this in India. its not average but its not super rare. that type of bone structure and coloring is super rare.

bone structure.

well bones that are on par or mog the, exist around at the same rate as chads do in europe in some regions of India. and half as much in others

• Hmm...
clearly thats not true. many people look like this in India. its not average but its not super rare. that type of bone structure and coloring is super rare.

bone structure.

well bones that are on par or mog the, exist around at the same rate as chads do in europe in some regions of India. and half as much in others
Those guys are Chad phenotypes which will be rare in any racial or geographical demographic. I've never seen a single Indian IRL that looks like either of those two (is the bottom one even Indian?)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Bald is not a death sentence.

Hell I've read dating profiles where they state they like bald men

• JFL
Reactions: AraTe and Dogs
Those guys are Chad phenotypes which will be rare in any racial or geographical demographic. I've never seen a single Indian IRL that looks like either of those two (is the bottom one even Indian?)
salludon is pakistani Jatt.same ancestry .

like I said that type of coloring and facial structure is super rare but the facial structures of many Indians are close to mogging or on par with these bones in some areas.

South India is has like I said at the same rates chads are in europe many chads of their own. with insane bones
Bald is not a death sentence.

Hell I've read dating profiles where they state they like bald men
seamaxx cope

salludon is pakistani Jatt.same ancestry .

like I said that type of coloring and facial structure is super rare but the facial structures of many Indians are close to mogging or on par with these bones in some areas.

South India is has like I said at the same rates chads are in europe many chads of their own. with insane bones

seamaxx cope
I mean can you provide any evidence of that statement? Tbqh fam I would expect North India + Pakistan to have better phenotypes than South India given a higher proportion of Indo-Aryan blood vs a higher proportion of Dravidian blood.

okay, chico and probably a few more examples can be an exception. but in most of the cases having prominent bones help to be more attractive and yeah I meant being totally recessed is the real death sentence. I meant there's a lot of mantles slayers, curry slayers and bald slayers but I still don't know a totally receded guy slayer

Yes, i really think that eyes and ratios are more important than prominent bones, but obviously is a very good thing.
If the guy don't have prominent bones like Chico but was good ratios and traits, he still can looks good if is Low BF%, also a fact that need to be cleary here too, is, in the final of the day you need bones and forward growth to support soft features (eyes for example).

I mean can you provide any evidence of that statement? Tbqh fam I would expect North India + Pakistan to have better phenotypes than South India given a higher proportion of Indo-Aryan blood vs a higher proportion of Dravidian blood.
coloring wise? yes easily.

facial structure wise? no way on average

I cant link you to some study but I can show you examples of crowds and groups of peeople with what I said going on.

coloring wise? yes easily.

facial structure wise? no way on average

I cant link you to some study but I can show you examples of crowds and groups of peeople with what I said going on.
Sure post them

The same way that 99% of whites don't looks like Barrett, same way that 99% of blacks don't looks like Broderick Hunter...

Obviously not a death sentence lmao

View attachment 163687
Blacks get away with balding much more easily than caucasoids though

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie and Deleted member 2227
  • +1
Sure post them
sure just gonna replly to a dmn . I will try and give 7 or so examples from different areas
it wont be hard to find so ill just show you were I found it too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and LordNorwood
sure just gonna replly to a dmn . I will try and give 7 or so examples from different areas
it wont be hard to find so ill just show you were I found it too

Show to me too this is interesting

• +1
The same way that 99% of whites don't looks like Barrett, same way that 99% of blacks don't looks like Broderick Hunter...

Obviously not a death sentence lmao

View attachment 163687

there are countries full of good looking white people (e.g. sweden, netherlands etc), where the average white person is good looking.

there are no curry countries full of good looking people.

there are countries full of good looking white people (e.g. sweden, netherlands etc), where the average white person is good looking.

Idk if this is actually true, I think we just imagine those countries this way.

• +1

There's no country with full good looking people, it's almost impossible and if my memory is not failing, ins't Europe now mixing with Muslims?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetinthemaking, LordNorwood and the next o'pry
Yes, i really think that eyes and ratios are more important than prominent bones, but obviously is a very good thing.
If the guy don't have prominent bones like Chico but was good ratios and traits, he still can looks good if is Low BF%, also a fact that need to be cleary here too, is, in the final of the day you need bones and forward growth to support soft features (eyes for example).
a lot of prettyboys have goo eyes and ratios and help them a lot to be good looking even though they don't have prominent bones(some do and some don't but is more common that they don't have prominent bones) main problem is once they soft tissue is gone and collagen decrease they age like shit

• +1
There's no country with full good looking people, it's almost impossible and if my memory is not failing, ins't Europe now mixing with Muslims?
That's what I thought too lmfao

• +1
just check France out if you see his football team and basketball team is full of Africans

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 2227 and LordNorwood
Tbh IIRC the rates of cucking in northmen countries is pretty eyebrow-raising compared to everywhere else, probably has to do with how long they went before becoming civilized. After centuries and centuries of Vikings fucking on each other's villages it literally got bred into the women to have sex with invaders

• +1
Curry definetely

I’ve been there, you see good genes everywhere.

No they don’t really mix with them, they let them in to virtue signal and then they form parallel societies in immigrant suburbs/ghettos.

Never seen as many blonde hair blue eyed kids in strollers as when I visited central stockholm.
Tbh IIRC the rates of cucking in northmen countries is pretty eyebrow-raising compared to everywhere else, probably has to do with how long they went before becoming civilized. After centuries and centuries of Vikings fucking on each other's villages it literally got bred into the women to have sex with invaders

I think France and UK are most cucked.

I believe Scandinavians are closet racial supremacists.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and LordNorwood
I’ve been there, you see good genes everywhere.

No they don’t really mix with them, they let them in to virtue signal and then they form parallel societies in immigrant suburbs/ghettos.

Never seen as many blonde hair blue eyed kids in strollers as when I visited central stockholm.

I think France and UK are most cucked.

I believe Scandinavians are closet racial supremacists.
From my days of cruising pol they were literally in constant rage mode about the amount of northerners mixing with muslims, those countries are legendary for being cuck countries. But I haven't been there and don't have data so idk.
If any white country is closet racist mode it's probably...well damn idk, tbh the real "racist" countries are nonwhite places like Japan.

• +1
Definitely being curry, if i had been born white and blue eyed with my facial bones id have likely never ended up on here.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown and LordNorwood
  • +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
White halo is insane
Absolutely, im not a self hating ethnic, but women will always discriminate against ethnics, even if i ascend with all the surgeries in my signature, it will still be hard for me in the west. Thats why once ive completely changed my looks, ill do some hunting trips in asia.

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown and LordNorwood
Absolutely, im not a self hating ethnic, but women will always discriminate against ethnics, even if i ascend with all the surgeries in my signature, it will still be hard for me in the west. Thats why once ive completely changed my looks, ill do some hunting trips in asia.
This is why I will probably only have kids with a white person tbh. I'm on the border enough that my kids will look 100% white. One of my brothers already looks 100% white, I just got a bit unlucky in the recombination game. No desire to bring a person into the world who's gonna have an ethnic struggle. The only hint of my kids' partial ethnicity will be their middle and last names.

• +1