Forum full of psl 6+ chads

SlavCelibate

SlavCelibate

6'0 Manlet Emperor
No salludon is like a 10/10. Amnesia is over rated a 8/10. Alerico is like a 9/10. Zuvay is like a 8/10, defiant is a 7-8/10
Even after Oto you will approaching 6, never let them put you down king, you will be Salludon's right hand man.

As for OP, I just wanna squeeze out .5-.75 points, I think tanning (for that golden/reddish coloring - like Barrett), will give me like .25-.5, then for the other .25-.5 I will look for other softmaxxing methods, I refuse to fraud my eye color, even though that would be an easy way out.

He hasn't seen shaved salludon, I don't understand why Gigachadnesia is only 8/10? I think he's 9/10 on par with Alarico.
What does Alarico look like?

Titbot

Titbot

Zephir
N
You don't have major falios other than eye area, i'm excluding the fact you are short cause majority of people from your place is around 5'7
nigga I live in America. That’s why I said after lower lid retraction and infraorbitals rims I will be approaching or reaching 6 psl facially

EthnicelAscension

EthnicelAscension

Face is all over the site, FML, leaving .me in 1mo
What does Alarico look like?
I have a bloated pic of him where he looks 5.5-6 PSL, but he looks 6-6.5 PSL now, he leaned out and looks much better, he rates himself 6, but I personally rate him 6.25-6.5.

He probably doesnt want his pic being spread on the forum, so I can PM u it, keep in mind it's outdated and he's kinda bloated in this pic, he looks a lot better now tbh.

5foot8Paki

Zephir
No salludon is like a 10/10. Amnesia is over rated a 8/10. Alerico is like a 9/10. Zuvay is like a 8/10, defiant is a 7-8/10
Lmfao defiant soul is a bobble head motherfucker irl

compare salludon to tyler maher, who is an obvious 10

regarding salludon who never make an unfrauded good quality in motion vid, and amnesia which the same goes for, 8 is generous, and they mog everyone here

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Truecel
N

nigga I live in America. That’s why I said after lower lid retraction and infraorbitals rims I will be approaching or reaching 6 psl facially
Go back to homeplace after ascension, you won't slay as much like you would in India with your pheno

I am ginger, in my place and i'm struggling with dating. I am average looking facially tho

EthnicelAscension

EthnicelAscension

Face is all over the site, FML, leaving .me in 1mo
Lmfao defiant soul is a bobble head motherfucker irl

compare salludon to tyler maher, who is an obvious 10

regarding salludon who never make an unfrauded good quality in motion vid, and amnesia which the same goes for, 8 is generous, and they mog everyone here
Salludon sent the discord several videos in motion without filters, and he infact looks just like his pictures, he may be slightly frauding, but he certainly looks around this level:
1585278117657.png

Titbot

Titbot

Zephir
Go back to homeplace after ascension, you won't slay as much like you would in India with your pheno

I am ginger, in my place and i'm struggling with dating. I am average looking facially tho
Cope on discord e girls think I’m white . I downplay it as Italian

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D OffTopic 14
Julius the Great OffTopic 53
Time Travel OffTopic 20

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)