Forum full of psl 6+ chads

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Monster
Nigga, i'm seeing so many chad kids here, bragging about their looks. Jfl, why are u here, go slay, spread your semen, you just need softmaxing and you're good to go. If you struggle mentally, it's easy fix, come on.. I guess femorhoids haven't raised their standards that high yet, since i can get 1 ioi/year lol, you can also man. Life as a 6+ is joyful so don't waste it here, go outdoors and slay you silly nigga

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Golang, EthnicelAscension and 3 others
what is a 6 psl for you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and jordanbarrettisgod
Nigga, i'm seeing so many chad kids here, bragging about their looks. Jfl, why are u here, go slay, spread your semen, you just need softmaxing and you're good to go. If you struggle mentally, it's easy fix, come on.. I guess femorhoids haven't raised their standards that high yet, since i can get 1 ioi/year lol, you can also man. Life as a 6+ is joyful so don't waste it here, go outdoors and slay you silly nigga
chad or not u can always improve

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and EthnicelAscension
wdym i have yet to see 3 6 psl here. Most gl users are within the range of 5 to 5.75

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Golang, Chadeep and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, fukmylyf, Chadeep and 1 other person
you literally just have to be at least above average to live a good life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2846, Golang and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Incoming
Ok bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Here we cope. We wish it was
srs, once i become above average im leaving this site right away, i dont wanna waste my years rotting on here

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 6401, Golang and 2 others
what is a 6 psl for you?
20B9D9D5 36F9 4E68 901C C5008C7C1E1F

For comparison sake, many members posses half of the traits, i'm not making this up. Look up each member if you want

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2846, EthnicelAscension and 1 other person
  • +1
you should tbh ded srs. But, most can't leave
We all have every information we need, other than facepulling advancements, and some surgery results, you really don't have reason to be here

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
We all have every information we need, other than facepulling advancements, and some surgery results, you really don't have reason to be here
addiction ; knowing that we'll never be chad without some surgeries ; sadness deep inside etc...

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chintuck22
addiction ; knowing that we'll never be chad without some surgeries ; sadness deep inside etc...
I'm lazy to stick to anything else, but i also give minor fucks about looksmaxing, since femorhoids are the way they are, and i can't improve on anything. It just wasn't worth it in my oppinion man

If you can't reach to chad/lite via softmaxing, don't bother :feelsrope:

• So Sad
  • +1
I'm lazy to stick to anything else, but i also give minor fucks about looksmaxing, since femorhoids are the way they are, and i can't improve on anything. It just wasn't worth it in my oppinion man

If you can't reach to chad/lite via softmaxing, don't bother :feelsrope:
i have few failos, not a lot, i guess i'll at least leanmaxx to see beneath, don't worth to do surgery for thot

• +1
wdym i have yet to see 3 6 psl here. Most gl users are within the range of 5 to 5.75
5 psl is enough to slay, you don't have to be gigachad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3832, EthnicelAscension and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, EthnicelAscension, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
5 psl is enough to slay, you don't have to be gigachad
i want to be happy tbh, not slaying, i don't see anybody beeing really happy deep inside by slaying and slaying

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chintuck22 and AlexHeally
View attachment 322863

For comparison sake, many members posses half of the traits, i'm not making this up. Look up each member if you want
I have all of this except teeth, I still look like shit tho
i want to be happy tbh, not slaying, i don't see anybody beeing really happy deep inside by slaying and slaying
if you're going to be married you better slay before you do it, cus once you do it you will realize that you missed out alot

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3832, EthnicelAscension and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3702, Stingray and 1 other person
  • Love it
  • +1
you posses the shitskin
Keep crying you dog after lower lid retraction and infraorbital rims even with my shit skin I will be 6 psl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Rift and EthnicelAscension
ur retarded

only 2 people here are 8/10, salludon and amnesia, no one else

• +1
ur retarded

only 2 people here are 8/10, salludon and amnesia, no one else
No salludon is like a 10/10. Amnesia is over rated a 8/10. Alerico is like a 9/10. Zuvay is like a 8/10, defiant is a 7-8/10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, EthnicelAscension and MrGlutton
Keep crying you dog after lower lid retraction and infraorbital rims even with my shit skin I will be 6 psl
Even after Oto you will approaching 6, never let them put you down king, you will be Salludon's right hand man.

As for OP, I just wanna squeeze out .5-.75 points, I think tanning (for that golden/reddish coloring - like Barrett), will give me like .25-.5, then for the other .25-.5 I will look for other softmaxxing methods, I refuse to fraud my eye color, even though that would be an easy way out.
No salludon is like a 10/10. Amnesia is over rated a 8/10. Alerico is like a 9/10. Zuvay is like a 8/10, defiant is a 7-8/10
He hasn't seen shaved salludon, I don't understand why Gigachadnesia is only 8/10? I think he's 9/10 on par with Alarico.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Titbot
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Uglyandfat
Even after Oto you will approaching 6, never let them put you down king, you will be Salludon's right hand man.

As for OP, I just wanna squeeze out .5-.75 points, I think tanning (for that golden/reddish coloring - like Barrett), will give me like .25-.5, then for the other .25-.5 I will look for other softmaxxing methods, I refuse to fraud my eye color, even though that would be an easy way out.

He hasn't seen shaved salludon, I don't understand why Gigachadnesia is only 8/10? I think he's 9/10 on par with Alarico.
To compact midface and not a slayer eye area . His eye area is sbv average but not slayer tier. With oto I will be approaching 5.25-5.5 psl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and EthnicelAscension
I have all of this except teeth, I still look like shit tho

if you're going to be married you better slay before you do it, cus once you do it you will realize that you missed out alot
you really think it's better to do such ?

• +1
To compact midface and not a slayer eye area . His eye area is sbv average but not slayer tier
Okay, but doesn't he make up for it with other features and coloring? Amnesia mogs features wise. I know Alarico tries to be really humble and say he's beneath everyone, but I genuinely think they're on par, I don't understand why Amnesia is taking so many hits to his rating, he's gotta be 8.5/10 at least.

• +1
I do poses that lower third
You don't have major falios other than eye area, i'm excluding the fact you are short cause majority of people from your place is around 5'7

• +1
the forum is full of a bunch of failed normies, mentalcels, and border-line autistic introverts.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, JMax, Deleted member 3043 and 2 others

What does Alarico look like?

• +1
N
You don't have major falios other than eye area, i'm excluding the fact you are short cause majority of people from your place is around 5'7
nigga I live in America. That’s why I said after lower lid retraction and infraorbitals rims I will be approaching or reaching 6 psl facially

• +1
What does Alarico look like?
I have a bloated pic of him where he looks 5.5-6 PSL, but he looks 6-6.5 PSL now, he leaned out and looks much better, he rates himself 6, but I personally rate him 6.25-6.5.

He probably doesnt want his pic being spread on the forum, so I can PM u it, keep in mind it's outdated and he's kinda bloated in this pic, he looks a lot better now tbh.

• +1
Lmfao defiant soul is a bobble head motherfucker irl

compare salludon to tyler maher, who is an obvious 10

regarding salludon who never make an unfrauded good quality in motion vid, and amnesia which the same goes for, 8 is generous, and they mog everyone here

• +1
N

nigga I live in America. That’s why I said after lower lid retraction and infraorbitals rims I will be approaching or reaching 6 psl facially
Go back to homeplace after ascension, you won't slay as much like you would in India with your pheno

I am ginger, in my place and i'm struggling with dating. I am average looking facially tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Titbot
Lmfao defiant soul is a bobble head motherfucker irl

compare salludon to tyler maher, who is an obvious 10

regarding salludon who never make an unfrauded good quality in motion vid, and amnesia which the same goes for, 8 is generous, and they mog everyone here
Salludon sent the discord several videos in motion without filters, and he infact looks just like his pictures, he may be slightly frauding, but he certainly looks around this level:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chintuck22 and Titbot
Go back to homeplace after ascension, you won't slay as much like you would in India with your pheno

I am ginger, in my place and i'm struggling with dating. I am average looking facially tho
Cope on discord e girls think I’m white . I downplay it as Italian

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Wannabe6ft2 and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Stingray