SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
Dolan Twins

b1662533-d155-4e68-8516-cb3296b9e8ae-getty-976542026.jpg

1639ff78c6e17a954642f40a911165e1.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

These guys get millions of PRIME JB's watching them act low inhib and NT.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCITqR49EAUY8i1vZtXTwe-A

they look like shit, only lower third saves them from subhuman tier

Their maxillas arent recessed. They're just not forward grown. Their forward grown lower jaws makes it look like they have prognathism and flatter maxillas than they really so

Ngl I've always though maxilla is overrated as fuck and rge lower jaw is much more important

• +1
Reactions: wateriswet
i hate my nose from profile view

D5422C93 7C72 42C3 B2AD 93625AB7E5AB

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Stingray and Deleted member 2846
1. MANDIBLE
2. MAXILLA
3. ORBITALS
4. BROWRIDGE
5. CHEEKBONES

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Their maxillas arent recessed. They're just not forward grown. Their forward grown lower jaws makes it look like they have prognathism and flatter maxillas than they really so
The opposite, I do think their maxillas are recessed. If you look closely enough you'll see the same type of squashed face as Casey Neistat's. Just don't focuse on mouth area solely.

This one's your average maxilla (literally googled average side profile JFL might not be the best example)
Ngl I've always though maxilla is overrated as fuck and rge lower jaw is much more important
Indeed. Once again let me put Casey as an example. If it weren't for his normal mandible it'd be over for him. Recessed mandible / chiin = death sentence, while rec maxilla = no way to ascend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
The opposite, I do think their maxillas are recessed. If you look closely enough you'll see the same type of squashed face as Casey Neistat's. Just don't focuse on mouth area solely.

This one's your average maxilla (literally googled average side profile JFL might not be the best example)
View attachment 183785
1A5ECAA5 7F3B 4B72 97A7 DD7F38F77A64
6DF001A4 B2C0 449F 8B97 E6973F46C9A1

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer and beyourself

View attachment 183785
Casey neistat is way more recessed than those guys. Ik what u mean tho with the squashed mouth thing. Casey is a much more severe case tho. His face literally looks caved in from the front

They're not recessed, just less than ideal maxillary forward growth

If they have recessed maxillas that literally detracts from the importance of maxilla

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Casey neistat is way more recessed than those guys. Ik what u mean tho with the squashed mouth thing. Casey is a much more severe case tho. His face literally looks caved in from the front

If they have recessed maxillas that literally detracts from the importance of maxilla
casey neistat is a genetic abomination

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: beyourself and ugly nebula
  • JFL
Reactions: beyourself and Deleted member 2846

well yeah that's not a severe recession, but it's present. Ofc Casey's case (huh) is way worse
Yeah tbh its displeasing to look at him. He looks like a pirate
fucking brutal dude
why to vlog if you're a pirate in the end

well yeah that's not a severe recession, but it's present. Ofc Casey's case (huh) is way worse

Well that's where I disagree. I dont think its present. Again here we have hyper idealized standards and the fact that they're still capable of looking aesthetically pleasing kinda proves it either doesnt matter that much or they're not recessed just sub ideal
Lmdao I edited urs instead fuckinf banger at my iq

They have good everything else.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and beyourself
1. MANDIBLE
2. MAXILLA
3. ORBITALS
4. BROWRIDGE
5. CHEEKBONES
JFL FOR SIDE PROFILE THIS IS CORRECT BUT FOR FRONT ON IT IS WRONG. FRONT ON =
1. MAXILLA
2. ORBITALS
3. ZYGOS
4. MANDIBLE

5. BROW RIDGE

front on your need undereye support. what bone maximizes your undereye area the most? maxilla, orbitals and zygos jfl.

Recessed Maxilla is a fucking meme/Myth unless they have underbites/overbites in almost all cases, As one poster has mentioned it's the combination of midface length, gonial angle and a forward projecting chin/ jaw. Also that Kind of nose is the worst in men very low iq look.