Found out a legit way to get all the pharma test i want

6'4 looksmaxxxer

6'4 looksmaxxxer

Ascension or death
I am now in cycle.going to wait till the cycle ends and get my bloodwork done. My test level will be rock bottom and the doctor will finally give me the prescription to get legit pharma test.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3635, Deleted member 2587, SikKunt and 5 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SikKunt, HighTGymcel and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Yeah prescription for 80mg a week which is enough to match your current natty levels

do you think they will let you go with 5 amps every week at the pharmacy because you have “prescription” lmao

• +1
Reactions: mikeock
Yeah prescription for 80mg a week which is enough to match your current natty levels

do you think they will let you go with 5 amps every week at the pharmacy because you have “prescription” lmao
I'd go to a different pharmacy bro everytime.

I am now in cycle.going to wait till the cycle ends and get my bloodwork done. My test level will be rock bottom and the doctor will finally give me the prescription to get legit pharma test.
there are multiple ways to cure ipogonadism and testosterone injections are the last resort.

It's like pretending to have sleep apnoea for the purpose of getting a double jaw surgery, necause most surgeons don't do it for cosmetic reasons

there are multiple ways to cure ipogonadism and testosterone injections are the last resort.

It's like pretending to have sleep apnoea for the purpose of getting a double jaw surgery, necause most surgeons don't do it for cosmetic reasons
I talked with a doctor and he told me to get bloods and if test levels are under 300 ng/dl he'll give me a prescription to get pharma test.

I talked with a doctor and he told me to get bloods and if test levels are under 300 ng/dl he'll give me a prescription to get pharma test.
that's nice, I didn't know it's so easy to get a testosterone replacement therapy!

multiple ways to cure it just means multiple tests to cheat until you get what you want.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
that's nice, I didn't know it's so easy to get a testosterone replacement therapy!
It's easy af just have low t theory with post steroid use suppression theory

You do realize you can’t just go to different pharmacies after you fill your prescription

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
Of course they'll take one look at you and tell you to fuck off. Or give you low dose at best. Most doctors HATE roid heads trying to hormonemaxx

Of course they'll take one look at you and tell you to fuck off. Or give you low dose at best. Most doctors HATE roid heads trying to hormonemaxx
Just wear a thick coat to hide muscles theory
You do realize you can’t just go to different pharmacies after you fill your prescription
Nah in my 3rd world country u get a piece of paper that allows u to buy the ledicine without u giving it to the pharmacist

Brah can you mail me some? Idk how to get good shit in the Jew-nited states

• JFL
Brah can you mail me some? Idk how to get good shit in the Jew-nited states
Sadly i can't. There's a strict policy in my country about sending stuff. They inspect the shit out of it.

• So Sad
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Just wear a thick coat to hide muscles theory

Nah in my 3rd world country u get a piece of paper that allows u to buy the ledicine without u giving it to the pharmacist

I also live in an African country. As crooked as our doctors can be, they are hella scared of prescribing test unless it's a muscle wasting case or AIDS or something

I also live in an African country. As crooked as our doctors can be, they are hella scared of prescribing test unless it's a muscle wasting case or AIDS or something
If you have almost 0 test they prescribe test. The doctor told me he'll prescribe me test if bloodwork shows i have low t.

when i got my pathetic t levels measured they were at 440 ng/dl and based doc told me he can get me t if it's still low beyond 18 (which it will be)

• +1
when i got my pathetic t levels measured they were at 440 ng/dl and based doc told me he can get me t if it's still low beyond 18 (which it will be)
Yeah u just need a based young doc tbh

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
yes, cycling is good. You will be the next natty cyclist after lance armstong :feelskek: :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635
Bring your grandpa for the bloodtest and switch the vials bro

• JFL
Reactions: ascendedgeek and SikKunt
Eat ur fkin greens

Bring your grandpa for the bloodtest and switch the vials bro
His grandpa would by if he loses anymore blood

for the greater sake I guess

Lejit doing the same thing might even up doses of these jewish sarms

The only issue I see with this is they'll see your FH and LSH is rock bottomed, a doctor with a brain will know you were taking steroids and/or try to give you clomid or nolvadex to kickstart ur raisins before giving putting you on TRT (especially if you're under 40) but ngl most doctors are dumb af so it'll work just wear a super baggy shirt and look like a depressed low e soyboy.