Found the holy fucking grail-Browridge/eyebrow lowering

Dutcher

Dutcher

Equinox
So turns out yaremchuk invented it many years ago. Its simply a reverse browlift with some modifcations. Some great result. Enjoy your hunter eyes fags

Attachments

• 27-4-367.pdf
    282.5 KB · Views: 150
  • Screenshot_20190530-014236_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20190530-014236_Drive.jpg
    255.9 KB · Views: 628
  • Screenshot_20190530-014247_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20190530-014247_Drive.jpg
    260.5 KB · Views: 659
  • Screenshot_20190530-014257_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20190530-014257_Drive.jpg
    305.3 KB · Views: 633
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: randomvanish, reptiles, Lorsss and 2 others
Error 404 hunter eyes not found

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin, CristianT, Steve bachall and 2 others
Error 404 hunter eyes not found
Those are females that had very high eyebrows and now have normal eyebrows.

error 404 iq not found

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin, Mongrelcel, randomvanish and 5 others
Those are females that had very high eyebrows and now have normal eyebrows.

error 404 iq not found

Retardcel this will not give you hunter eyes, the cunt will not lower browridge as low as you need it for hunter eyes.

• +1
Reactions: CristianT, Need2Ascend and Deleted member 656
Retardcel this will not give you hunter eyes, the cunt will not lower browridge as low as you need it for hunter eyes.
Sorry, if you cant understand this its too late for you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and Guest
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, FrenchChad, Deleted member 5061 and 5 others
cope it will never even come close to top tier natural eye areas

no surgery for your brow bones

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and Deleted member 5385
So turns out yaremchuk invented it many years ago. Its simply a reverse browlift with some modifcations. Some great result. Enjoy your hunter eyes fags
@SHARK GTFIH

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
Lmao at all the copers in this thread. Keep bone smashing and mewing :feelsuhh:

Or you know, squint and blame it on your contacts or something

Good fucking job OP

Where can you get this done?

FROM THIS

TO THIS

now that we can achieve hunter eyes with surgery I assert everyone can become a chad if he has a lot of money to spend in surgeries.
anyway if your browridge/supraorbital bone is too high you can fraud by putting minoxidil below your eyebrows so they grow in a lower position and you get more low-set eyebrows. (also use makeup pen)

Fuark again you don't dissapoint !

• +1
Reactions: FMLplus
Why me lol.
You talk a lot about eye area, and I remember some time ago you asked in many threads if it was possible to lower the browridge.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
You talk a lot about eye area, and I remember some time ago you asked in many threads if it was possible to lower the browridge.
Haha damn you remembered that yea. This is a good find. Idk why it’s not more popular

• +1
Reactions: FMLplus, Guest and AspiringChad
I guess useful if you got fucked up eyebrows. I imagine that when used on men this could fuck up the hairline super easily though. I don't get what it has to do with the brow ridge.

well, that's nice

FROM THIS
View attachment 59986View attachment 59988View attachment 59990View attachment 59992View attachment 59995

TO THIS

View attachment 59981View attachment 59982View attachment 59984View attachment 59985
now that we can achieve hunter eyes with surgery I assert everyone can become a chad if he has a lot of money to spend in surgeries.
anyway if your browridge/supraorbital bone is too high you can fraud by putting minoxidil below your eyebrows so they grow in a lower position and you get more low-set eyebrows. (also use makeup pen)
Is this real?

Bowridge Implant helps hunter eyes?
Set in a way that brows get lower?

JFL at everyone in this thread. This only works for browlift patients to reverse the changes. OP hasn't even read the first lines in that paper: we report on a procedure to restore or improve presurgical brow shape and position

The reason why It won't work for naturally high eyebrows is that the eyebrow muscles have to be pulled down and fixed into position, which is more complicated than pulling up the same muscles and skin and fixing them, or unhinging them and setting them back where they were originally.
I imagine you would also need to cut and remove the skin somewhere under the eyebrows which would leave scars.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
JFL at everyone in this thread. This only works for browlift patients to reverse the changes. OP hasn't even read the first lines in that paper: we report on a procedure to restore or improve presurgical brow shape and position

The reason why It won't work for naturally high eyebrows is that the eyebrow muscles have to be pulled down and fixed into position, which is more complicated than pulling up the same muscles and skin and fixing them, or unhinging them and setting them back where they were originally.
I imagine you would also need to cut and remove the skin somewhere under the eyebrows which would leave scars.
True it says that even on the images. People here should read the papers better when they post something.

I would imagine a brow ridge implant that wraps around the orbitals + an eyebrow transplant below the original eyebrows could work maybe. I'm not sure if it has been done before.

It seems to be a trait that is often accompanied by shallow-set/bulging eyes. I think orbital decompression would make the bigger difference then, if the distance between eye and eyebrow isn't too large.

This person had orbital decompression:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988