mod. Username: Lorsss
Staff
FRAME

BIDELTOID
it measures the maximum horizontal breadth across the shoulders

WAIST LINE
if you are low-bodyFat this circumpherence indicates the width of your ribcage

HIGH HIP
it indicates the width of your pelvis bone. Wide pelvis is a female sexual dimorphism because wide hips are designed to host the fetus.
A wide high hip line causes this kind of body.

(notice the gyno)

this picture explains the sexual dimorphism of the pelvis

BIDELTOID / HIGH HIP LINE ratio

ratio between the shoulders and the high pelvis bone. Guys with a wide pelvis can compensate it by training the shoulders

HIP LINE
it indicates the distance between the hip articulations, depends on the pelvis bone. This line does not matter much unless you are naked.

FAT STORING
measure your fat with a bodyFat caliper in your belly and in your quad. If you have more fat in the thigh rather than in the belly, that means you have a female fat storing

HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR FRAME
- drop to 10% bodyFat so your high hip line will decrease
- train deltoids while taking steroid or SARM, get a clavicle lengthening if it's not enough
- train your neck with neck curls
- if you have scoliosis or pronated foot, fix it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, TheChosenChad, BrettyBoy and 6 others
HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR FRAME
- drop to 10% bodyFat so your high hip line will decrease
- train deltoids while taking steroid or SARM, get a clavicle lengthening if it's not enough
- train your neck with neck curls
- if you have scoliosis or pronated foot, fix it
You forgot the most important tip of all: Do a LOT of pull-ups. Bodyweight for volume and weiighted pull-ups for progressively overloading.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
You forgot the most important tip of all: Do a LOT of pull-ups. Bodyweight for volume and weiighted pull-ups for progressively overloading.
training lats does not affect the waist line

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
I still keep asking myself why I have absolutely no hips, my legs are short, but despite that I developed a gyno at 13 years old, which I keep, is there any explanation?

Am I necessarily high e?

• +1
Reactions: Raffydelrey, Hightwolf and Mateusz74
I still keep asking myself why I have absolutely no hips, my legs are short, but despite that I developed a gyno at 13 years old, which I keep, is there any explanation?

Am I necessarily high e?
just have a bloodwork to measure estrogen and testosterone. it costs 50-100 dollars
anyway human biology is very complex, for example having wide hips does not surely mean you have high estrogen, you might have normal estrogen but high estrogen sensitivity.

• +1
i would rope if my body look like this
do you know it's my body?
government should give me free steroids because of this frame

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: SeiGun
5e47afba3fdf935caed7169b58e28395.jpg

Wide femurs is a failo? I have this shit and it's driving me nuts when I wear jeans

5e47afba3fdf935caed7169b58e28395.jpg

Wide femurs is a failo? I have this shit and it's driving me nuts when I wear jeans
in my opinion big quands don't affect male attractivity.
on men with wide hips, big quads are a looksmin

why bodyweight pullovers instead of pullovers with weights? can shoulders get 2 inches wider if im currently pretty skinny and gain weight?

it was my body before the cutting and before ostarine
do you mind posting a transformation pic? im really curious at the results

why bodyweight pullovers instead of pullovers with weights? can shoulders get 2 inches wider if im currently pretty skinny and gain weight?
because the force used by lats does not count, you need to keep the lungs open as much as possible for a long time, and bodyweight pullovers are the best way to do it.
I used to do 100 reps of bodtweight pullovers everyday until 21 years old

I can guarantee you frame is so unimportant. It’s only good for male vs. male mogging but no JB will reject you because of your frame. Fucking lol

• Hmm...
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
I can guarantee you frame is so unimportant. It’s only good for male vs. male mogging but no JB will reject you because of your frame. Fucking lol
good news for me because I have the worst frame in this forum

• +1
lol ive literally done smiliar thread like this, just way more effort

you took some parts out of my thread and put it in your thread

Last edited:
lol ive literally done smiliar thread like this, just way more effort

you took some parts out of my thread and put it in your thread
I swear I didn't even read your thread before posting the mine.

If I had seen your collaborative thread I would have added some information to it instead of writing my own thread.

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
I swear I didn't even read your thread before posting the mine.

If I had seen your collaborative thread I would have added some information to it instead of writing my own thread.
kk no problem all fine

More or less. You'd fuck girls with a good enough body right? Well same applies to us.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
Yo Lorss, how'd you react to the fin? & why'd you go for topical

That is some poor proportion and frame. Wtf with those child bearing hips and tits?

• JFL
Reactions: Hightwolf
what causes this

Who is that girl in the op?
Wouldn't this need nsfw tag?

Who is that girl in the op?
Wouldn't this need nsfw tag?

I gained muscle and cut fat, but I will live with subhuman hips for the rest of my life

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 10536