Frame

ignore aspiecelibate hair

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, SayNoToRotting, Ogre and 8 others
9BE4CAED 7C61 41E3 999C A5E92777AB77
frame megathread?

• +1
Reactions: Mewisthekey, kobecel and Coping
being a framecel is demotivating at life, imagine standing nextto normies w/o gymcelling who are double your width jfl

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Danish_Retard and itsoverbuddyboyo
I should of heeded your warning. :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
What was ur shoulder width before training and now?
it was very small before, idk exact measurement but now my bideltoid is 24”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5143, mojopin and Coping
it was very small before, idk exact measurement but now my bideltoid is 24”
incels underestimate the power of muscles when it comes to frame, they think that wide guys were all very widebefore gymcelling but not really, you can go from average to wide with cellin

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, FMLplus, RedPilledStemcel and 7 others
Was it below average would u say under 18? That’s a crazy transformation tbh
incels underestimate the power of muscles when it comes to frame, they think that wide guys were all very widebefore gymcelling but not really, you can go from average to wide with cellin
A1C7C7B1 A29E 4635 889A DE0AA8144C04
i definitely wasnt wide before gymcelling. this pic was february last year

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 39 and Coping
Hope ngl did you just do lateral raises for side delts?
they just kinda developed on their own, i only just recently started doing lateral raises, but yeah burning out on them is really good for increasing shoulder width

• +1
Reactions: xz90 and Coping
Fuck.
My whole friend groups are literally chads and Stacey's then there's me. They all look wide af and make me feel small even though I'm 22" srs

Big man ting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Do you carry any body fat bro

Small head

• +1
Reactions: FMLplus, Phad and Deleted member 656
Thick boy.

MK-677 seems to be helping my frame, I'm not gymceled atm but the muscle memory is there so give me a month. Going to go on aromasin soon, and if I desire I'll do some of papa Intel's roids.

I'm comin for ya mofucks.

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, SayNoToRotting, kobecel and 1 other person
Thick boy.

MK-677 seems to be helping my frame, I'm not gymceled atm but the muscle memory is there so give me a month. Going to go on aromasin soon, and if I desire I'll do some of papa Intel's roids.

I'm comin for ya mofucks.
Shit I'm really happy to hear that actually. Cuz I'll be on it soon. Time for everyone to take ibut and niacin and become wide framed
You're less than two inches broader than me but you look massive af. Does adding a couple of inches really have such a huge impact?
Yes bro I had 20" bidelt probably before lifting. But yes it does make u broad af

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, androidcel, Wincel and 1 other person
Shit I'm really happy to hear that actually. Cuz I'll be on it soon. Time for everyone to take ibut and niacin and become wide framed
The niacin might not work as well as I thought it would, so don't buy it. Working on a substitute where they studied actual oral consumption rather than multiple injections. I tried to follow the study with 500mg every hour for 3 hours but I think doing that long term could fuck up my liver.

I still think the smaller boost amplified by ibutamoren would work, but there are much better ways to do it for a similar cost. My growth on just niacin was slow as fuck tbh.

The niacin might not work as well as I thought it would, so don't buy it. Working on a substitute where they studied actual oral consumption rather than multiple injections. I tried to follow the study with 500mg every hour for 3 hours but I think doing that long term could fuck up my liver.

I still think the smaller boost amplified by ibutamoren would work, but there are much better ways to do it for a similar cost. My growth on just niacin was slow as fuck tbh.
What are better ways. I've already bought the niacin so I'll be using it for my first cycle with mk677

What are better ways. I've already bought the niacin so I'll be using it for my first cycle with mk677
I'm considering L-Dopa (the boost is high as fuck) but there are some risks, and then GABA which is less powerful. Both seem to be studied on oral doses and have no lipid consumption rule around them so you can ditch the fasting window if you do either.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Didn't read cortisol levels are safe

I'm considering L-Dopa (the boost is high as fuck) but there are some risks, and then GABA which is less powerful. Both seem to be studied on oral doses and have no lipid consumption rule around them so you can ditch the fasting window if you do either.
Sounds much more preferable because 3 hour fast for bodybuilders SUCK

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
Share some tips on cutting, how to keep as much muscle as possible?
Eat a ton of protein. Get on mk 677 and appetite suppressant

482378_529967453721755_1774391111_n.jpg

its over for sub 24" bibeltoid cels

i have 20.5" but at least i'm short so i look decent with it

Assuming your not taking roids how are you supposed to have a big physique while maintiaing a skinny, lean face? I would want to pack more muscles but that requires being in caloric surplus and I'm afraid of getting a fatter face tbh.

Assuming your not taking roids how are you supposed to have a muscular physique while maintiaing a skinny, lean face? I would want to pack more muscles but that requires being in caloric surplus but I'm afraid of getting a fatter face tbh.
I have strong bones in my face. When I get lean I have hallow face and you can see every muscle in my jawline. Even when I bulk it's taken me a year to see bloat in my face, and I still have an ogee curve at a stupid bodyfat percentage.

Just do it man. Not as bad as you think

• +1
Reactions: Lauking
I have strong bones in my face. When I get lean I have hallow face and you can see every muscle in my jawline. Even when I bulk it's taken me a year to see bloat in my face, and I still have an ogee curve at a stupid bodyfat percentage.

Just do it man. Not as bad as you think
For reference mind sharing a pic?

Yeah muscles can also give the illusion of extra width. Girls aren't comparing your bideltoid to other people btw, they're comparing it to your waist. It's all about proportions. (I mean can you even tell 1-2 in differences between bideltoids irl?)

• +1
Reactions: Sc22