Frame/height/voice is almost as important as face

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
My fucking brother has a crazy NCT and UEE yet he talks way better with my stepbrother/stepsister and I'm seen as the autist despite not even doing anything weird and he's always in the center of fucking attention.

Because I was put on ritalin adviced by kike doctors/teachers I legit had an Auschwitz tier diet for 5 years during development, around since 9 years old. My hips don't look wide compared to my shoulders, but my bones are so thin and small and it makes me look comical for my height (5'11). Next to that my waist is way to narrow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593
frame is legit

over for wrist and claviclecels like me

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 685
what is meant by having a shit frame? Bad body proportions or just a shitty body in general?

Yo guys have no idea in how kucbpain I am, I'm getting social mogged by my NT brother who not only frame/height/wrist mogs me but is literally 2 years younger. In the living room as we speak
what is meant by having a shit frame? Bad body proportions or just a shitty body in general?
All my fucking bones are small and thinnish, makes it impossible to gymcel too

• Hmm...
Reactions: Luke LLL
I hate when people deny the importance of height and frame, being as tall as the average woman with shit frame would take psychological toll on anyone

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth, Chadelite, EthnicelAscension and 5 others

Attachments

• IMG_20200131_040605.jpg
    IMG_20200131_040605.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 137
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: LostYouth, mattzdeb, Deleted member 4612 and 2 others
I had an Auschwitz tier diet from around 8 to 19 too. I grew to 6'2 but before gymcelling I had 11.5 inch arms and 6.25 inch wrists and I looked comical. I haven't measured my bideltoid then, but I imagine I was seen as weak and frail.

After natty gymcelling, my arms are now pushing 15 inches (which is pretty small by gymcelling standards) and my biteldoid somehow increased to 23 inches. I am glad I was putting the most work into my lats and my shoulders. I have a pretty small waist and I have a decent v-taper.

I still feel incredibly small because of my wrist size. I am able to do shrugs with 150lbs in each hand and my forearms are so small. If my waist was wider, I'd seem more intimidating even with my small wrists. Having wide bideltoid and a slim waist is not always good. I only look good in hoodies because they don't wrap around my waist.

• +1
Reactions: WBC323 and Deleted member 685
My Wrists are 6,7 inches. At 6'2
what a mogger
I had an Auschwitz tier diet from around 8 to 19 too. I grew to 6'2 but before gymcelling I had 11.5 inch arms and 6.25 inch wrists and I looked comical. I haven't measured my bideltoid then, but I imagine I was seen as weak and frail.

After natty gymcelling, my arms are now pushing 15 inches (which is pretty small by gymcelling standards) and my biteldoid somehow increased to 23 inches. I am glad I was putting the most work into my lats and my shoulders. I have a pretty small waist and I have a decent v-taper.

I still feel incredibly small because of my wrist size. I am able to do shrugs with 150lbs in each hand and my forearms are so small. If my waist was wider, I'd seem more intimidating even with my small wrists. Having wide bideltoid and a slim waist is not always good. I only look good in hoodies because they don't wrap around my waist.

All this happened after 19??

frame is legit

over for wrist and claviclecels like me

I have made tons of threads pointing out the importance of frame and voice but nobody ever listens and just spams the usual "it's all about the face!" bullshit. No it isn't. Face is just one factor. Your body and voice are just as important. No woman is going to give a shit that you have a cute face if you are short with scrawny arms and a squeaky voice. Not to mention that other men won't respect you either.

Also consider that shit frame = low T which = smaller penis and less aggression/alpha behavior. This will only serve to kill your sex appeal even more.

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4209, forwardgrowth, SexyMofo and 2 others
Wrist size doesnt matter. Thats The point i want 2 make..
You'd look better with thicker wrists and be perceived as more dominant. Your reasoning is fucking retarded
I have made tons of threads pointing out the importance of frame and voice but nobody ever listens and just spams the usual "it's all about the face!" bullshit. No it isn't. Face is just one factor. Your body and voice are just as important. No woman is going to give a shit that you have a cute face if you are short with scrawny arms and a squeaky voice. Not to mention that other men won't respect you either.

Also consider that shit frame = low T which = smaller penis and less aggression/alpha behavior. This will only serve to kill your sex appeal even more.
THIS
It's because face can still be saved by surgery while the others can't be saved and will haunt you forever

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
You'd look better with thicker wrists and be perceived as more dominant. Your reasoning is fucking retarded
You would look blockier with thicker wrists,. You are delusional. And your hands would look smaller.

You would look blockier with thicker wrists,. You are delusional. And your hands would look smaller.
Doesn't matter considering thicker wrists are important and they're not gonna make your hands small to the point it's noticeable

Doesn't matter considering thicker wrists are important and they're not gonna make your hands small to the point it's noticeable
Wrists get thicker with Time anyway... With exercise and heavy weights..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200201_060756.jpg
    Screenshot_20200201_060756.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 109
  • Woah
Reactions: zeno

no homo mirin....proof that u just have to be tall and with a good frame to gymcell successfully, no need for roids..you would look like a beast roided

damn u look great, maybe try and get rid of those pimples but still its nothing

are u natty?
I am only 180 lbs lol, People say i am much hevier than i actually am. Yes at 26 going to rtt lol 😂

• +1
wrist is cope. frame is legit. voice is legit height is VERY important.

I am only 180 lbs lol, People say i am much hevier than i actually am. Yes at 26 going to rtt lol 😂

giphy.gif

true chad..damn life is waiting for you...meanwhile i hope im still breathing by 26.. good luck bro

giphy.gif

true chad..damn life is waiting for you...meanwhile i hope im still breathing by 26.. good luck bro
Dont Rope son, there îs always hope. Just find someone you love.

• So Sad
how old are you now? btw you look heavier than 180, do you train legs? lol

framecels.me

I hate when people deny the importance of height and frame, being as tall as the average woman with shit frame would take psychological toll on anyone
I am a good example of that

how old are you now? btw you look heavier than 180, do you train legs? lol
Well i dont train legs.. Hahaha u got me 😂 i could get over 20 pounds on my legs

Your diet didn’t stunt you lol

What was your bideltoid before? Mine is like 18 inches

What was your bideltoid before? Mine is like 18 inches
Pretty bad but I can't tell exactly. It was as wide as my bones because I had zero muscle. Probably 18-19 inches.

• +1
Reactions: WBC323

You look insane man good job. Just warning u tho, u have some hair recession and should watch out for it in the future (especially if u get into roiding).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back