frame means fuck all

H

Hunter

Banned
look at meeks. weak frame + chicken legs yet he lives like a king.

look at zyros. comically small clavicles (12 inch iirc) and tiny arms yet he slays.

and both of them are above 5'10 so whilst height isnt the main factor that allows them to slay, it is certainly a requirement to be above a certain height threshold(around at least 5'10). on the other hand frame seems to have very little influence on ones SMV.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Eskimo and ElliotRodgerJr
  • +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
it doesnt matter. like i said frame barely has any effect on your SMV. your face and height are infinitely more important.
Yeah but frame is still a nice bonus, rather be 5'11 with wide shoulders than 6'2 frame let.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
Zyros slays?

And Meeks is not a framecel and definitely taller than 5’10. Being skinny is not the same as being framecel

• +1
Reactions: jefferson, disillusioned, Alexanderr and 6 others
Yeah but frame is still a nice bonus, rather be 5'11 with wide shoulders than 6'2 frame let.
thats self sabotage then honestly frame doesnt mean shit
Zyros slays?

And Meeks is not a framecel and definitely taller than 5’10. Being skinny is not the same as being framecel

zyros slays check his recounting of experiences at clubs. he even got beaten up for slaying so hard.

meeks has chickenlegs and a relatively weak frame for his height. i know he is above 5'10 thats why i said height is far more important than frame because he lives like a king and he is 6ft.

• +1
thats self sabotage then honestly frame doesnt mean shit
5'11 is the ideal height in Japan tbh, anything above that will just cause issues, rather get a larger frame and mog the jappos with my masculine presence.

5'11 is the ideal height in Japan tbh, anything above that will just cause issues, rather get a larger frame and mog the jappos with my masculine presence.
lmfao 5'11 is nowhere near ideal height anywhere,

• +1
Reactions: Maximus, Deleted member 470 and kobecel
lmfao 5'11 is nowhere near ideal height anywhere,
You're probably 3 inches shorter than you think you are lol, im 5'9 and mog a lot of men here in the UK. Now imagine Japan with an average of 5'7.

You're probably 3 inches shorter than you think you are lol, im 5'9 and mog a lot of men here in the UK. Now imagine Japan with an average of 5'7.
5'9 is average in the UK. im 5'9 too and i notice i usually feel like i mog people one day and then get mogged by most people the other. thats how it works when youre average in something. you dont feel dead average each time.

im just saying even if 5'11 is well above average being over 6ft would be even better.

5'9 is average in the UK. im 5'9 too and i notice i usually feel like i mog people one day and then get mogged by most people the other. thats how it works when youre average in something. you dont feel dead average each time.

im just saying even if 5'11 is well above average being over 6ft would be even better.
So in a country where you would be 9 inches taller than the average woman at 5'11, you're saying its not enough?
And I don't share the sentiment of getting mogged one day and mogging another.

So in a country where you would be 9 inches taller than the average woman at 5'11, you're saying its not enough?
And I don't share the sentiment of getting mogged one day and mogging another.

no lmao im saying being above 6ft would be even better

Being above average = best
Being a foot taller than everyone else = freakshow
cope. the jap average is 5'7. being 6'1 or 6'2 isnt a foot taller. thats basically the equivalent to being 6'3-6'4 in the west which whilst incredibly tall, isnt exactly freakshow height. females will love it and men will respect your height at 6'1/2 in asia. being "above average" gives you a mediocre life. mogging hard is where the funs at.

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel and ElliotRodgerJr
cope. the jap average is 5'7. being 6'1 or 6'2 isnt a foot taller. thats basically the equivalent to being 6'3-6'4 in the west which whilst incredibly tall, isnt exactly freakshow height. females will love it and men will respect your height at 6'1/2 in asia. being "above average" gives you a mediocre life. mogging hard is where the funs at.
Yeah 5'7 is the average but its decreasing in the younger generations, lol its gonna be even better mogging them soon
Quick translation is that men born after 1980 are shorter than the previous generation due to low bodyweight of their mother's.

Yeah 5'7 is the average but its decreasing in the younger generations, lol its gonna be even better mogging them soon
Quick translation is that men born after 1980 are shorter than the previous generation due to low bodyweight of their mother's.

this also applies to the west right?

Yeah 5'11-6'1 is the ideal range in Japan.
this also applies to the west right?
Possibly? I haven't researched that.
thats basically the equivalent to being 6'3-6'4 in the west which whilst incredibly tall, isnt exactly freakshow height.
I know a 6'2 guy who gets comments on his height all the time in Japan. Would you say being 6'3-6'4 would warrant people mentioning that you're tall every single time you go out? That's why I don't view them as equivalent despite it making sense mathematically.

Last edited:
Copemax.me

• +1
Copemax.me

youre coping thinking your frame(which can be rectified by packing on muscle to compensate) is a big factor and on par with height and face.

funny how a guy who LITERALLY has smaller clavicles than the average teenage girl can slay whilst no one slays below 5'8 or with a sub 7 face

youre coping thinking your frame(which can be rectified by packing on muscle to compensate) is a big factor and on par with height and face.

funny how a guy who LITERALLY has smaller clavicles than the average teenage girl can slay whilst no one slays below 5'8 or with a sub 7 face
It's very simple to understand, a wide frame is always better than a narrow frame, a good looking man with a narrow frame will look better with a wide frame. As long as it isn't ridiculously wide.

• +1
if you're not at least 6'1 you're incel

It's very simple to understand, a wide frame is always better than a narrow frame, a good looking man with a narrow frame will look better with a wide frame. As long as it isn't ridiculously wide.
its an advantage but it isnt that important. it accounts for like 5% of your SMV at most

Cope

• +1
Reactions: jefferson, Ethnicsmatter and ElliotRodgerJr
Gigacope face>height>frame>everything else

stop this cope buddy boyo

• +1
Reactions: Autist, Maximus, kobecel and 2 others
It's lower on the priority list for sure compared to face and height.

When you have a good enough face, frame becomes irrelevant.

• +1
Face >>> frame and height.

• +1
5'11-6'1 is the ideal range in East Asia.
What is this shit? The ideal range for any height in any place will always be 6’3-6’6. East Asia or fucking Antarctica, it doesn’t matter. Stop this “ideal range in X location” cope. The taller the better.

• +1
Reactions: Autist
  • +1
Reactions: Autist and kobecel
What is this shit? The ideal range for any height in any place will always be 6’3-6’6. East Asia or fucking Antarctica, it doesn’t matter. Stop this “ideal range in X location” cope. The taller the better.
Ok lanklet

Explain what issues being above 5’11-6’1 causes
Leg space, hitting your head, blood circulation issues, lowered lifespan(supposedly), harder to put on muscle, more likely to have the lanklet look. Of course those apply mostly to those above 6'5. Up to 6'5 you will rarely experience physical issues, but I mentioned Japan as an example where the woman are short, I've seen women around 5'3-5'4 rejecting men for being too tall(above 6'1)

• JFL
Reactions: Insomniac, Zeta ascended, Autist and 3 others
frames me

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, kobecel and ElliotRodgerJr
Leg space, hitting your head, blood circulation issues, lowered lifespan(supposedly), harder to put on muscle, more likely to have the lanklet look. Of course those apply mostly to those above 6'5. Up to 6'5 you will rarely experience physical issues, but I mentioned Japan as an example where the woman are short, I've seen women around 5'3-5'4 rejecting men for being too tall(above 6'1)
Oh boohoo, no leg space, and aww you hit your head on the door frame, oh no!!! :( . Ask any 6’5 person if these issues are too much to bear with, and if they would rather be 5’11 to 6’1, and they’d all laugh in your face.

Who cares if it’s harder and takes longer to put on muscle? As long as they can still put muscle on, then they’re fine

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr and kobecel
V shape on a man is godly for aesthetics.
752ff50ac2076d23026071e630b12ade.jpg

Oh boohoo, no leg space, and aww you hit your head on the door frame, oh no!!! :( . Ask any 6’5 person if these issues are too much to bear with, and if they would rather be 5’11 to 6’1, and they’d all laugh in your face.

Who cares if it’s harder and takes longer to put on muscle? As long as they can still put muscle on, then they’re fine
I'm not saying they are big issues, but at a certain height, that being 6'1, id rather have a wide frame rather than be 6'5 with narrow shoulders. If I had a muscular, wide body then I'd choose 6'5 as well.

Attachments

• tenor.gif
    tenor.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Insomniac, Ritalincel and 3 others
I'm not saying they are big issues, but at a certain height, that being 6'1, id rather have a wide frame rather than be 6'5 with narrow shoulders. If I had a muscular, wide body then I'd choose 6'5 as well.
If this was the case I still would probably chose 6’5. At the very least it would have to be 6’2 with wide frame. I just value height over frame.

• +1
Even if I got all the girls despite 18" bideltoid I'd still feel like shit in my own skin.

Narrow shoulders are even worse than manletdom when it comes to manhood.

I'd feel so weak with narrow shoulders (even though clavicle width and ribcage size is not a direct component for strength, only vaguelly correlated. Narrow shoulders are even very benefitial for punching power.)

22"+ bideltoid or death in my opinion

If I was built anything like Zyros I would rope.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Face+ above average height= chad

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Rimcel
Even if I got all the girls despite 18" bideltoid I'd still feel like shit in my own skin.

Narrow shoulders are even worse than manletdom when it comes to manhood.

I'd feel so weak with narrow shoulders (even though clavicle width and ribcage size is not a direct component for strength, only vaguelly correlated. Narrow shoulders are even very benefitial for punching power.)

22"+ bideltoid or death in my opinion

If I was built anything like Zyros I would rope.

height and voice is more important for masculinity mogging.

Lowest iq post I've seen all week

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Insomniac, Zeta ascended and 2 others

Users who are viewing this thread

Back