Framecels do this before you gymmax

Unwanted

Unwanted

Hopecel

If you're framecel (narrow shoulders, wide hips) and don't want to end up looking like this freak, then you must complete these 2 surgeries before you gymmaxx:

http://web.archive.org/web/20150113005149/http://www.leifrogersmd.com:80/site/old site/male_hip_narrowing.html
http://web.archive.org/web/20150113005221/http://www.leifrogersmd.com:80/site/old site/male_shoulder_widening.html

The difference is enormous:

R4MWufi 1

holy shit, how many people here have a frame like that though, I doubt anyone has

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO and yonnyforeverbulk
Widening of up to 1 Inch :lul::lul::lul:

shoulder widening is dangerous and not worth it
you'll just go from 15 inch incel tier shoulders to 17 inch framecel shoulders

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
View attachment 4419

If you're framecel (narrow shoulders, wide hips) and don't want to end up looking like this freak, then you must complete these 2 surgeries before you gymmaxx:

http://web.archive.org/web/20150113005149/http://www.leifrogersmd.com:80/site/old site/male_hip_narrowing.html
http://web.archive.org/web/20150113005221/http://www.leifrogersmd.com:80/site/old site/male_shoulder_widening.html

The difference is enormous:

View attachment 4420
Just bonesmash bro, works on my wrists too. To reduce hips, you just have to bone smash every bone in your body except for your pelvis so they all grow bigger, dwarfing your hips. I will post my routine if anyone's interested

Just bonesmash bro, works on my wrists too. To reduce hips, you just have to bone smash every bone in your body except for your pelvis so they all grow bigger, dwarfing your hips. I will post my routine if anyone's interested
r u trolling

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel
That guy looks ridiculous cause of his massive torso and pencil neck more than his small clavicles. Also clavicle surgery sounds risky af.

UP TO ONME INCH AHAHAHAHA

1 inch on each side which is quite good.

2 inches on the bideltoid width is legit, just morph.
i thought it's 1 inch total, if i added 2" to my bideltoid id look like a freak of nature, but i wont be able to perform my favorite activities :(

POST IT

r u trolling
Ok so what you will need:

10 big bags of water softener salt
1 Incel Accomplice
Something to guard your pelvis and penis (I just place my bench from my home gym over that region)
1 Industrial crane

You need to make sure the Incel Accomplice knows how to use a crane. Once you got the bench over your naughty parts, have him drop the bags of salt (from the crane, dumbass) directly on top of you. It's a full body exercise, but just like tanning you will need to do it on both sides.

I typically do 10 sets of 5 reps after I finish a day of StrongLifts5x5 (so three times a week)
@Evil Genius

• +1
Reactions: jefferson

1 Incel Accomplice
Something to guard your pelvis and penis (I just place my bench from my home gym over that region)
1 Industrial crane

You need to make sure the Incel Accomplice knows how to use a crane. Once you got the bench over your naughty parts, have him drop the bags of salt directly on top of you. It's a full body exercise, but just like tanning you will need to do it on both sides.

I typically do 10 sets of 5 reps after I finish a day of StrongLifts5x5 (so three times a week)
@Evil Genius
200.gif

1 Incel Accomplice
Something to guard your pelvis and penis (I just place my bench from my home gym over that region
1 Industrial crane

You need to make sure the Incel Accomplice knows how to use a crane. Once you got the bench over your naughty parts, have him drop the bags of salt directly on top of you. It's a full body exercise, but just like tanning you will need to do it on both sides.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
that cracked me up ngl
change your name to hilariouscel

Yes bro, do the costly, dangerous and complicated first before you try doing anything simple and easy :feelskek:

double digit IQ

Yes bro, do the costly, dangerous and complicated first before you try doing anything simple and easy :feelskek:

double digit IQ
double digit IQ gang where u at?

I've never really met someone as stupid as you. I dont really think you understand how complicated and dangerous these surgeries are for a look that doesnt look natural and will cause life-long health issues

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
I've never really met someone as stupid as you. I dont really think you understand how complicated and dangerous these surgeries are for a look that doesnt look natural and will cause life-long health issues

You're not knowledgeable enough about these topics to tell you frankly. I recommend you to research a little more and stop being so damn ignorant and brainwashed.

We could say that steroids are dangerous too, no? I can go on and on about health problems of steroids too.

Widening of up to 1 Inch :lul::lul::lul:
2109733dafdd153d2de3f82993f5b95a.png

1 inch is the difference between chad and incel width.
Just for anyone curious, DON'T EVER HIT YOUR WRISTS TO INCREASE THEIR WIDTH.
That will screw up your life when you get a hardcore arthritis.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Wincel and Unwanted
You're not knowledgeable enough about these topics to tell you frankly. I recommend you to research a little more and stop being so damn ignorant and brainwashed.

We could say that steroids are dangerous too, no? I can go on and on about health problems of steroids too.

Whos to say I havent spent the last week researching both of these? I found them interesting, however foolish they may be.

Dont compare cutting into the human body, breaking the bone, attaching extending peices of metal to it, letting it heal then be destroyed again, and closing everything back up to steroids ????

You're never going to be able to run like a normal person ever again. Your 5'10, the only one who thinks you're a manlet is you. I cant believe you think your whole life is gonna be dratiscally different after this surgery. Nobody is gonna treat you differently because your 3" taller lol.

If you are more worried about arthritis than pussy wrists you are a cuck. Here's my before and after.
View attachment 4428
That's right, last notch to first notch. Read'em and weep wristlets :feelsez::feelsez::feelsez::feelsez::feelsez::feelsez:
i need this technique ASAP

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
“Fatcels, before losing weight, make sure you get a lefort 3 and triple genio first.”

thank god i dont have this problem

JFL no one actually has this problem. If you do, widen your shoulders?

Wide hips, narrow waist is crucial to building a V taper though, so I don't see the issue.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO and mido the slayer
JFL no one actually has this problem. If you do, widen your shoulders?

Wide hips, narrow waist is crucial to building a V taper though, so I don't see the issue.
yep and body matter 20% to women anyway and other 80% is your face totally agree.

That guy looks ridiculous cause of his massive torso and pencil neck more than his small clavicles. Also clavicle surgery sounds risky af.
Pencil necks on gymcelled people look truly subhuman.

Bruh please share your routine

I always thought the lad in the picture looks normal if you cover up his face and neck with your finger