Discussion France beheading

Do you think the teacher should have been beheaded for teaching freedom of thought and speech?

• Yes I'm a terrorist

• No I'm a normal human

Results are only viewable after voting.
Baldingman1998

Baldingman1998

Norwoodreaper ended me
Time online
60d 1h 1m
Cringe af

Basedddd

I am slitting my wrists and getting a piercing becasue of the edge in this post

I am not a Muslim but he deserved it. Fucking leftists, it's time to show them who they begged to come into Europe.
Suicide will guarantee hell unless you kill many kaffir with you.(can be considered a shaheed based on interpretation)
But normal Suicide is giga haram and will guarantee hell

Last edited:
Proex

Proex

200 IQ asexual psychopath
Time online
37d 17h 11m
Let me explain why that way of thinking in itself is flawed.

First it's based on two assumptions:
1. Islam is the truth and 100% the word of THe one and only God
2. Islamic law is universal law (which if you think of point 1 as without a single doubt being correct) you will justify anything since you believe it's from god.

So if i believe in chico. Should i be executed for not believing in Barret? And before you say nah bruh religion is different blablabla. The thing is it's different for you yourself and you alone. Not all people chose to believe in things without proof or reason.
nah bruh its that they could not believe in muslim religion, they had the choice not to mock them. You can not believe while not mocking the religion. Tbh bro dont reply I dont want another argument here tbh.

Baldingman1998

Baldingman1998

Norwoodreaper ended me
Time online
60d 1h 1m
nah bruh its that they could not believe in muslim religion, they had the choice not to mock them. You can not believe while not mocking the religion. Tbh bro dont reply I dont want another argument here tbh.
Ok i don't mind arguing infact i enjoy it. But alright

Sikkunt23

Sikkunt23

Pasthun Pakistani
Time online
115d 20h 52m
Jfl dude he was a refuge aswell , and also 18 . Such a stupid guy jfl . Wasted his life for committing a sin . This isn’t even shariah based either .

Baldingman1998

Baldingman1998

Norwoodreaper ended me
Time online
60d 1h 1m
Jfl dude he was a refuge aswell , and also 18 . Such a stupid guy jfl . Wasted his life for committing a sin . This isn’t even shariah based either .
Last part is Debatable but i agree for the most part

Sikkunt23

Sikkunt23

Pasthun Pakistani
Time online
115d 20h 52m
Last part is Debatable but i agree for the most part
Keep coping jfl .
U need to learn about Islam in context not some one line Hadith that are in different contexts.
When u make bad statements I throw up react u

Baldingman1998

Baldingman1998

Norwoodreaper ended me
Time online
60d 1h 1m
Keep coping jfl .
U need to learn about Islam in context not some one line Hadith that are in different contexts.
When u make bad statements I throw up react u
Dude you throw him under the bus when he talks about the age of Aisha and now you listen to his teachings. You can throw up react all you want that doesn't mean I'm wrong or make you right. I can get you hundreds of vids right now that contradict this point.

That's why i said it's debatable. Some interpret the text differently than others. That's the truth of the matter. Different interpretation leads to different morals and actions

Sikkunt23

Sikkunt23

Pasthun Pakistani
Time online
115d 20h 52m
Dude you throw him under the bus when he talks about the age of Aisha and now you listen to his teachings. You can throw up react all you want that doesn't mean I'm wrong or make you right. I can get you hundreds of vids right now that contradict this point.

That's why i said it's debatable. Some interpret the text differently than others. That's the truth of the matter. Different interpretation leads to different morals and actions
I never “ threw him under the bus “ , retard . I said that there is 2 stances based on aishias age, I didn’t bash either stances . Just said how there is 2 stances and I am of the stance that she was 20. Simple as that . Again I linked u to a video as why I believe in it . Also jfl at u thinking if a person doesn’t agree with a topic , that means he shouldn’t agree with the rest of his topics ( referring to this speaker ) . Utter shit logic . Again listen to the video he has good points .

Baldingman1998

Baldingman1998

Norwoodreaper ended me
Time online
60d 1h 1m
I never “ threw him under the bus “ , retard . I said that there is 2 stances based on aishias age, I didn’t bash either stances . Just said how there is 2 stances and I am of the stance that she was 20. Simple as that . Again I linked u to a video as why I believe in it . Also jfl at u thinking if a person doesn’t agree with a topic , that means he shouldn’t agree with the rest of his topics ( referring to this speaker ) . Utter shit logic . Again listen to the video he has good points .
Fair point. We can agree to disagree

Baldingman1998

Baldingman1998

Norwoodreaper ended me
Time online
60d 1h 1m
They can't even win a war against jews

:lul:
I meant to tag them in a separate post didn't realize this website saves even if i go back

Songe

Songe

Apprentice
Time online
72d 6h 20m
How is it possible to ask this
This whole world went to utter shit, we start to wonder if it's justified to decapitate someone for sharing a cartoon.
Can't wait for immigration to be curbed in France and Europe in general.

Baldingman1998

Baldingman1998

Norwoodreaper ended me
Time online
60d 1h 1m
How is it possible to ask this
This whole world went to utter shit, we start to wonder if it's justified to decapitate someone for sharing a cartoon.
Can't wait for immigration to be curbed in France and Europe in general.
The teacher had the same idea as you. That's the whole point of my post. Humans are weird creatures. We assume everyone is like us.