Discussion France beheading

Do you think the teacher should have been beheaded for teaching freedom of thought and speech?

• Yes I'm a terrorist

• No I'm a normal human

Results are only viewable after voting.
youngmaxxing

youngmaxxing

WIDE ZYGOS
Time online
29d 23h 45m
Gonna ignore everyone who said "No I'm a normal human :soy:"

Ioan

Ioan

So what?
Time online
77d 58m
Nah, didn't deserve a beheading. A little beating would've been enough.

Baldingman1998

Baldingman1998

Norwoodreaper ended me
Time online
55d 8h 2m
,@inceletto explain why

youngmaxxing

youngmaxxing

WIDE ZYGOS
Time online
29d 23h 45m
"I'm 13 and I'm so popular and dominant i kill people I'm a low inhib chad I'm so cool"
:feelsuhh: :feelsuhh:
im not even 13 im 16, that was a larp i did as a joke

but still, the fact that you can only use that as a debating point shows u are severely retarded

Baldingman1998

Baldingman1998

Norwoodreaper ended me
Time online
55d 8h 2m
O
im not even 13 im 16, that was a larp i did as a joke

but still, the fact that you can only use that as a debating point shows u are severely retarded
OK then let's assume you are 18 for the sake of argument why do you thing it's justified to kill people for the sake of an ideology?

youngmaxxing

youngmaxxing

WIDE ZYGOS
Time online
29d 23h 45m
O

OK then let's assume you are 18 for the sake of argument why do you thing it's justified to kill people for the sake of an ideology?
I don’t agree with Islam, but he was a liberal leftist who supported refugees welcome

He got what was coming to him

thickdickdaddy27

thickdickdaddy27

Quantum
Time online
74d 9h 40m
Muslims have such a fragile belief system that literally half of the followers would justify this beheading even though they wouldn't do it themselves. I know this cuz I was one surrounded by people who had the same mindset. May allah break them free from their outdated beliefs.

inceletto

inceletto

Yalanmış,hepsi yalan.Sevmek diye bir şey yokmuş.
Time online
78d 20h 55m
,@inceletto explain why
I ll never understand these extremist faggots tbh,why would you feel offended from a caricature

In your book,Quran,they demonize jews and christians and do europeans kill muslim because they re reading quran instead of respecting their beliefs

Speech freedom indeed includes black humor

The only way they can get rid of these kind of inbred events like beheading is deporting all self proclaimed muslims from Europe and not giving visa to any muslim countries like USA

Religion of peace is a bs and islam gave nothing to world but terror and extremism

Baldingman1998

Baldingman1998

Norwoodreaper ended me
Time online
55d 8h 2m
I ll never understand these extremist faggots tbh,why would you feel offended from a caricature

In your book,Quran,they demonize jews and christians and do europeans kill muslim because they re reading quran instead of respecting their beliefs

Speech freedom indeed includes black humor

The only way they can get rid of these kind of inbred events like beheading is deporting all self proclaimed muslims from Europe and not giving visa to any muslim countries like USA

Religion of peace is a bs and islam gave nothing to world but terror and extremism
Then why did you vote yes lol

Yliaster

Yliaster

BlackPill Enthusiast
Time online
8d 1h 3m
Muslims have such a fragile belief system that literally half of the followers would justify this beheading even though they wouldn't do it themselves. I know this cuz I was one surrounded by people who had the same mindset. May allah break them free from their outdated beliefs.
i don't actually think its the belief system or texts thats the problem,i think its how some people choose to interpret those beliefs is where the conflict arises.I can use a knife to cut vegetables in order to prepare food,or i can use it to cause harm to someone.

Spartacus1-

Spartacus1-

The world is yours
Time online
30d 19h 24m
Leftists support and teach free speech? Jfl do we live in the same universe?

TITUS

TITUS

Zephir
Time online
15d 20h 11m
You wouldn't have to worry about sandniggers beheading people if there were no sandniggers in your country. Same goes with jews, there will be none of them in the next Reich.

Sviken

Sviken

Trainee
Time online
11h 3m
Should the teacher have been executed/beheaded? He even told the Muslim students that they can leave the class if they will be offended(wasn't forced or anything) and was trying to show cartoons to teach a lesson regarding different ideologies. Mainly around freedom of speech and expression and not for the purpose of mockery for the sake of mockery.
His only mistake was to assume all humans are humane.
Of course he should. Now the next faggot that's gonna mock muslims is gonna think twice about it. If Christianity wasn't this cucked today and was based as the mudslims are, I guarantee you the jews would never have the balls to spill their propaganda.

Dante1

Dante1

Soldier of Allah
Time online
91d 19h 10m
Lol idc about killing people over petty things, u cant force others to follow your religion.There are however lot of people who would

either,
1-Dont invite them in your country
And if you
2-Dont provoke em

Baldingman1998

Baldingman1998

Norwoodreaper ended me
Time online
55d 8h 2m
Of course he should. Now the next faggot that's gonna mock muslims is gonna think twice about it. If Christianity wasn't this cucked today and was based as the mudslims are, I guarantee you the jews would never have the balls to spill their propaganda.
giphy (3).gif

brbbrah

brbbrah

CURRY MEEKS
Time online
37d 12h 20m
NO, I'M A NORMAL HUMAN, WHAT HAPPENED WAS 100 PERCENT WRONG. NOT GONNA BE AN APOLOGIST HERE THOUGH. BLASPHEMY IN ISLAM CAN CAUSE DEATH, HOWEVER ONLY AN ISLAMIC COUNTRY WITH ISLAMIC LAWS SUCH AS POLICE IS ALLOWED TO PROCEED ON TO THAT IN ACCORDING TO THE LAW. SAME AS HOW BACK IN OLD BRITAIN INSULTING ROYAL FAMILY I GUESS WOULD HAVE ALSO GOT YOU IN SRS TROUBLE. WHAT THE REFUGEE BOY DID WAS WRONG. THAT SHOULDN'T OF HAPPENED. BUT WHY DO PEOPLE PURPOSELY PROVOKE?

@TsarTsar444
@Sikkunt23
@Dante1
@TheCopefulCurry
@Mohamad
@Shrek2OnDvD

Last edited:
curryslayerordeath

curryslayerordeath

Erudite
Time online
101d 17h 38m
so glad i live in a place where shit like this will never happen. the refugees brought in by france and other euro countries have below human levels of sentience, dk why those countries are so cucked. even illegal cartel migrants here dont cause conflicts remotely as often/severe as this.

that same cartoon that he showed was published in satire comic a few years back, who had 9 (i think?) innocent random employees killed in retaliation. not showing it to the class wouldve been washing away parts of history lol, sadly the same result occurred for the prof.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T News 2 Muslim Women Stabbed in France By 2 White Women who yelled, "Arabs Go Home" Offtopic 85
Mathafack LifeFuel @Blackout.xl is coming to France Offtopic 7
Blackout.xl France isn’t a 1st world country Offtopic 52