France beheading

Do you think the teacher should have been beheaded for teaching freedom of thought and speech?

• Yes I'm a terrorist

• No I'm a normal human

Results are only viewable after voting.
yo am I the only one who sees it as justified lmao. Im being completely honest too jfl, they mocked their religion (from what I have read) and that mocking them is punishable by death (from what I have heard). Idk tbh, rules are rules, Allah is superior to them, so I see why they should be killed. I am not muslim though.
The teacher wasn't even making fun of anything. He was just showing the picture. It's not like he even made the picture himself...

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
yo am I the only one who sees it as justified lmao. Im being completely honest too jfl, they mocked their religion (from what I have read) and that mocking them is punishable by death (from what I have heard). Idk tbh, rules are rules, Allah is superior to them, so I see why they should be killed. I am not muslim though.
Disgusting subhuman you are

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Baldingman1998, GreenHat500 and Deleted member 6723
93F9BF84 B05C 4037 98CB F3A607049880

• Love it
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Arkantos and Deleted member 6723
This eventually the world will realize this even the cucked normies
Nah. I'm glad they act in accordance to their religion. That's good. They are showing the true colors of their religion to the entire world.

Bump

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
6057B5B5 2A28 473B AB7C C5817D8FAB52

• JFL
  • JFL
Jfl Muslim countries are so degenerative. Oppression like this happens all the time in Muslim countries.

It makes me so mad that zoomers think they are oppressed in the holy hand of USA when shit like this is happening.

The West is most degenerate because of sexual liberation. Without control of sexuality in a society, humans devolve to animal levels of primitiveness. Punishing evil is not barbaric, its civilised and moral. Without punishing evil, degeneracy flourishes because its been enable to flourish by the misconception that punishment for bad behaviour is degenerate, when that couldn't be further from the truth.

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020 and Perma Virgin 666
View attachment 741589
If "free speech" is a thing then why is it illegal to question the Holocaust in France? Why is it acceptable then to post blasphemous cartoons of the prophet (pbub) designed to incite hate and violence? Double standards much? Jfl at free speech when you get jailed for discussing a historical event.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
Yes tbh fuck that academic cuck

The West is most degenerate because of sexual liberation. Without control of sexuality in a society, humans devolve to animal levels of primitiveness. Punishing evil is not barbaric, its civilised and moral. Without punishing evil, degeneracy flourishes because its been enable to flourish by the misconception that punishment for bad behaviour is degenerate, when that couldn't be further from the truth.
Do you think macron was wrong?

What did Macron do exactly? (haven't following this news story at all)
Basically a teacher showed cartoon of prophet and a jihadi beheaded him. Later france said that this is a free country and islamic terrorism will not be tolerated because it doesn't work with western values. After that they declared the day as a national france day to remember the teacher and they put the cartoons and the teachers pictures on all governmental buildings.

That's why all Muslims atlee mad

Basically a teacher showed cartoon of prophet and a jihadi beheaded him. Later france said that this is a free country and islamic terrorism will not be tolerated because it doesn't work with western values. After that they declared the day as a national france day to remember the teacher and they put the cartoons and the teachers pictures on all governmental buildings.

That's why all Muslims atlee mad

It depends what Macron is advocating in place of Islam. If he thinks that France is in a good state morally and socially right now because of western values, then he's wrong to defend those values, because he's inflicting misery on his people and the future generations who would have better lives under Islamic values.

If Macron was actively finding a solution to the Western degeneracy and wanted to use a different solution other than Islam, I wouldn't be against this strong defence gesture. But thats not the case, he's defending a piece of shit philosophy of sexual liberation.

He's defending the wrong side, but his method of defence is fine, just defending the wrong cause.

• JFL
BUMP because I'm bored and want to see how new userbase think. + Need reacts