France beheading

Do you think the teacher should have been beheaded for teaching freedom of thought and speech?

• Yes I'm a terrorist

• No I'm a normal human

Results are only viewable after voting.
Baldingman1998

Baldingman1998

Kraken
Should the teacher have been executed/beheaded? He even told the Muslim students that they can leave the class if they will be offended(wasn't forced or anything) and was trying to show cartoons to teach a lesson regarding different ideologies. Mainly around freedom of speech and expression and not for the purpose of mockery for the sake of mockery.
His only mistake was to assume all humans are humane.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, AutisticBeaner, Jamal2222 and 12 others
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.

Lucius Annaeus Seneca

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, MiroslavBulldosex, EckhartTollemaxx and 25 others
It was fucked up but it’s literally a direct affront on their religion

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Arkantos, Perma Virgin 666 and 5 others
Imagine getting triggered like this :lul:

Is like americans starting a school shooting because of this comic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadlitecel, Arkantos, Deleted member 1680 and 22 others
oi mate you takin the piss? what did just say about are prophet muhammed? (pbuh innit)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Lolcel, HurtfulVanity and 12 others
I agree bro with ur second point but I dont agree that its fucked up.

Jfl Muslim countries are so degenerative. Oppression like this happens all the time in Muslim countries.

It makes me so mad that zoomers think they are oppressed in the holy hand of USA when shit like this is happening.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 8765, Zeta ascended and 5 others
Does anyone really expect muslims to act differently at this point? French are too cucked to do anything about it.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Biggdink, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, GreenHat500, BigBoy and 6 others
Does anyone really expect muslims to act differently at this point? French are too cucked to do anything about it.
Nah. I'm glad they act in accordance to their religion. That's good. They are showing the true colors of their religion to the entire world.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx, 6ft7Mogger, Averagecel and 8 others
lol why are muslims such pussies and get butthurt over a cartoon

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx, BigBoy, Averagecel and 8 others
Nah. I'm glad they act in accordance to their religion. That's good. They are showing the true colors of their religion to the entire world.
I'm literally so happy to live in a westernised country

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos and Danish_Retard
The reason is because their prophet told them that mockery of himself or Allah should be punished by death (and he did the same as an example). Biggest proof islam is a lie btw. If it's the truth then it can withstand any criticism and win any argument. But the reality is that without violence and threat no one would accept it willingly.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 5258 and 3 others
Because they are still coping from being invisible in the west

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 5258 and 2 others
Beheading people like that is just ridiculous and absurd .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Baldingman1998 and Hozay
The reason is because their prophet told them that mockery of himself or Allah should be punished by death (and he did the same as an example). Biggest proof islam is a lie btw. If it's the truth then it can withstand any criticism and win any argument. But the reality is that without violence and threat no one would accept it willingly.
Their prophet and suck my balls, thank god I wasn't born in that shit hole.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: ovosoundszn, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 4804 and 3 others
It really is, atleast people like mexicans behead you because you're in a rival cartel, but beheading someone over a cartoon? Lmfao..

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx, BigBoy, Deleted member 6273 and 1 other person
I like you tbh idk why you hate me bro. I seriously advise you to study the hadiths and the Quran seriously to understand why I'm critical of islam. I have nothing against you or my Muslim friends. I'm just not emotionally attached religion but i was in the past.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
It really is, atleast people like mexicans behead you because you're in a rival cartel, but beheading someone over a cartoon? Lmfao..
True man

• +1
Reactions: Hozay
I like you alot tbh idk why you hate me bro. I seriously advise you to study the hadiths and the Quran seriously to understand why I'm critical of islam. I have nothing against you or my Muslim friends. I'm just not emotionally attached religion but i was in the past.
I don’t accept sunni hadiths lol ....

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
yo am I the only one who sees it as justified lmao. Im being completely honest too jfl, they mocked their religion (from what I have read) and that mocking them is punishable by death (from what I have heard). Idk tbh, rules are rules, Allah is superior to them, so I see why they should be killed. I am not muslim though.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl, Vvvvxxxx, Perma Virgin 666 and 9 others
yo am I the only one who sees it as justified lmao. Im being completely honest too jfl, they mocked their religion (from what I have read) and that mocking them is punishable by death (from what I have heard). Idk tbh, rules are rules, Allah is superior to them, so I see why they should be killed. I am not muslim though.
Tbh there's a fine line between a religion and manipulation, if a figure head of a religion says than mockery of me is punishable by death than its crossing the line and that religion should be dismantled

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 6723 and Baldingman1998
Let me explain why that way of thinking in itself is flawed.

First it's based on two assumptions:
1. Islam is the truth and 100% the word of THe one and only God
2. Islamic law is universal law (which if you think of point 1 as without a single doubt being correct) you will justify anything since you believe it's from god.

So if i believe in chico. Should i be executed for not believing in Barret? And before you say nah bruh religion is different blablabla. The thing is it's different for you yourself and you alone. Not all people chose to believe in things without proof or reason.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Arkantos, Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 6723
Europe needs a race asap

Tbh there's a fine line between a religion and manipulation, if a figure head of a religion says than mockery of me is punishable by death than its crossing the line and that religion should be dismantled
Dude you don't understand the situation at all. Nothing is above religion for some people. They would kill their own family (not all but some would). That fine line you are talking about is subjective and for some people it doesn't exist. And you saying that "if a figure head of a religion says than mockery of me is punishable by death than its crossing the line and that religion should be dismantled" means nothing lol. They would be more tryhard and would think it's jihad against you. They legitimately think they are the good guys. The only way forward is to be educated and help Muslims find the truth or atleast the lack thereof.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 7521
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.

Lucius Annaeus Seneca
Cringe af
Basedddd
Their prophet and suck my balls, thank god I wasn't born in that shit hole.
I am slitting my wrists and getting a piercing becasue of the edge in this post

I am not a Muslim but he deserved it. Fucking leftists, it's time to show them who they begged to come into Europe.

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Hozay
Dude you don't understand the situation at all. Nothing is above religion for some people. They would kill their own family (not all but some would). That fine line you are talking about is subjective and for some people it doesn't exist. And you saying that "if a figure head of a religion says than mockery of me is punishable by death than its crossing the line and that religion should be dismantled" means nothing lol. They would be more tryhard and would think it's jihad against you. They legitimately think they are the good guys. The only way forward is to be educated and help Muslims find the truth or atleast the lack thereof.
True true, I was saying it generally in terms of the aspect of religion itself. Although everything you said makes sense, like some people can't imagine a life without worship

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 7866
> it's called being a decent human being, you nazi incel chud bitter loser with no life!

Attachments

• 701911-ef0626bd2e023faf65758cc2e5545b5a.gif
    701911-ef0626bd2e023faf65758cc2e5545b5a.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 11
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, Zeta ascended, 6ft7Mogger and 10 others
Cringe af

Basedddd

I am not a Muslim but he deserved it. Fucking leftists, it's time to show them who they begged to come into Europe.
Suicide will guarantee hell unless you kill many kaffir with you.(can be considered a shaheed based on interpretation)
But normal Suicide is giga haram and will guarantee hell

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 7866
Cringe af

Basedddd

U

Images 79

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, 5'8manlet, BigBoy and 5 others
Let me explain why that way of thinking in itself is flawed.

First it's based on two assumptions:
1. Islam is the truth and 100% the word of THe one and only God
2. Islamic law is universal law (which if you think of point 1 as without a single doubt being correct) you will justify anything since you believe it's from god.

So if i believe in chico. Should i be executed for not believing in Barret? And before you say nah bruh religion is different blablabla. The thing is it's different for you yourself and you alone. Not all people chose to believe in things without proof or reason.
nah bruh its that they could not believe in muslim religion, they had the choice not to mock them. You can not believe while not mocking the religion. Tbh bro dont reply I dont want another argument here tbh.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Sikkunt23
nah bruh its that they could not believe in muslim religion, they had the choice not to mock them. You can not believe while not mocking the religion. Tbh bro dont reply I dont want another argument here tbh.
Ok i don't mind arguing infact i enjoy it. But alright

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 6723
Reptillian Brained,their minds are still stuck in the middle ages.

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 5258, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
Jfl dude he was a refuge aswell , and also 18 . Such a stupid guy jfl . Wasted his life for committing a sin . This isn’t even shariah based either .

• +1
dn rd but voted yes I am a terrorist cuz I want to go ER

• Love it
Reactions: Arkantos, BigBoy, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Jfl dude he was a refuge aswell , and also 18 . Such a stupid guy jfl . Wasted his life for committing a sin . This isn’t even shariah based either .
Last part is Debatable but i agree for the most part

mohammed-goat-cartoons.jpg

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Danish_Retard and KING REIDYZ
Last part is Debatable but i agree for the most part
Keep coping jfl .
U need to learn about Islam in context not some one line Hadith that are in different contexts.

When u make bad statements I throw up react u

Keep coping jfl .
U need to learn about Islam in context not some one line Hadith that are in different contexts.

When u make bad statements I throw up react u

Dude you throw him under the bus when he talks about the age of Aisha and now you listen to his teachings. You can throw up react all you want that doesn't mean I'm wrong or make you right. I can get you hundreds of vids right now that contradict this point.

That's why i said it's debatable. Some interpret the text differently than others. That's the truth of the matter. Different interpretation leads to different morals and actions

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Sikkunt23