France beheading

Do you think the teacher should have been beheaded for teaching freedom of thought and speech?

• Yes I'm a terrorist

• No I'm a normal human

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nah. I'm glad they act in accordance to their religion. That's good. They are showing the true colors of their religion to the entire world.
LOW IQ NPC POST, KYS

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Sikkunt23
Dude you throw him under the bus when he talks about the age of Aisha and now you listen to his teachings. You can throw up react all you want that doesn't mean I'm wrong or make you right. I can get you hundreds of vids right now that contradict this point.

That's why i said it's debatable. Some interpret the text differently than others. That's the truth of the matter. Different interpretation leads to different morals and actions
I never “ threw him under the bus “ , retard . I said that there is 2 stances based on aishias age, I didn’t bash either stances . Just said how there is 2 stances and I am of the stance that she was 20. Simple as that . Again I linked u to a video as why I believe in it . Also jfl at u thinking if a person doesn’t agree with a topic , that means he shouldn’t agree with the rest of his topics ( referring to this speaker ) . Utter shit logic . Again listen to the video he has good points .

I never “ threw him under the bus “ , retard . I said that there is 2 stances based on aishias age, I didn’t bash either stances . Just said how there is 2 stances and I am of the stance that she was 20. Simple as that . Again I linked u to a video as why I believe in it . Also jfl at u thinking if a person doesn’t agree with a topic , that means he shouldn’t agree with the rest of his topics ( referring to this speaker ) . Utter shit logic . Again listen to the video he has good points .
Fair point. We can agree to disagree

• Love it
Reactions: Sikkunt23
would love to contribute but I would end up in a similar fate if I do jfll

• JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, BigBoy, NothingCanStopMe and 3 others
Imagine being faithful to a religion created by a pedophile :lul: :lul: :lul:
5733d48b575e4fa89da5580631bcebbf7c4ba154ed55a6192a3eb5efde491fa1.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Zeta ascended, Biggdink and 2 others
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Arkantos, inceletto and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Sikkunt23
They can't even win a war against jews

:lul:
I meant to tag them in a separate post didn't realize this website saves even if i go back

• JFL
Reactions: inceletto
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
How is it possible to ask this
This whole world went to utter shit, we start to wonder if it's justified to decapitate someone for sharing a cartoon.
Can't wait for immigration to be curbed in France and Europe in general.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, GreenHat500 and Zeta ascended
How is it possible to ask this
This whole world went to utter shit, we start to wonder if it's justified to decapitate someone for sharing a cartoon.
Can't wait for immigration to be curbed in France and Europe in general.
The teacher had the same idea as you. That's the whole point of my post. Humans are weird creatures. We assume everyone is like us.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Yliaster
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Baldingman1998
Gonna ignore everyone who said "No I'm a normal human :soy:"

Gonna ignore everyone who said "No I'm a normal human :soy:"
"I'm 13 and I'm so popular and dominant i kill people I'm a low inhib chad I'm so cool"
:feelsuhh: :feelsuhh:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, Zeta ascended, Biggdink and 3 others
Nah, didn't deserve a beheading. A little beating would've been enough.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
,@inceletto explain why

• +1
"I'm 13 and I'm so popular and dominant i kill people I'm a low inhib chad I'm so cool"
:feelsuhh: :feelsuhh:
im not even 13 im 16, that was a larp i did as a joke

but still, the fact that you can only use that as a debating point shows u are severely retarded

O
im not even 13 im 16, that was a larp i did as a joke

but still, the fact that you can only use that as a debating point shows u are severely retarded
OK then let's assume you are 18 for the sake of argument why do you thing it's justified to kill people for the sake of an ideology?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
O

OK then let's assume you are 18 for the sake of argument why do you thing it's justified to kill people for the sake of an ideology?
I don’t agree with Islam, but he was a liberal leftist who supported refugees welcome

He got what was coming to him

• +1
I don’t agree with Islam, but he was a liberal leftist who supported refugees welcome

He got what was coming to him
Ohh so your stance on the matter is anti left more than pro islam. I see.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 7866

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 9380 and Deleted member 7866
Muslims have such a fragile belief system that literally half of the followers would justify this beheading even though they wouldn't do it themselves. I know this cuz I was one surrounded by people who had the same mindset. May allah break them free from their outdated beliefs.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, 5'8manlet, Biggdink and 2 others
,@inceletto explain why
I ll never understand these extremist faggots tbh,why would you feel offended from a caricature

In your book,Quran,they demonize jews and christians and do europeans kill muslim because they re reading quran instead of respecting their beliefs

Speech freedom indeed includes black humor

The only way they can get rid of these kind of inbred events like beheading is deporting all self proclaimed muslims from Europe and not giving visa to any muslim countries like USA

Religion of peace is a bs and islam gave nothing to world but terror and extremism

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Arkantos and Baldingman1998
I ll never understand these extremist faggots tbh,why would you feel offended from a caricature

In your book,Quran,they demonize jews and christians and do europeans kill muslim because they re reading quran instead of respecting their beliefs

Speech freedom indeed includes black humor

The only way they can get rid of these kind of inbred events like beheading is deporting all self proclaimed muslims from Europe and not giving visa to any muslim countries like USA

Religion of peace is a bs and islam gave nothing to world but terror and extremism
Then why did you vote yes lol

• JFL
Muslims have such a fragile belief system that literally half of the followers would justify this beheading even though they wouldn't do it themselves. I know this cuz I was one surrounded by people who had the same mindset. May allah break them free from their outdated beliefs.
i don't actually think its the belief system or texts thats the problem,i think its how some people choose to interpret those beliefs is where the conflict arises.I can use a knife to cut vegetables in order to prepare food,or i can use it to cause harm to someone.

Leftists support and teach free speech? Jfl do we live in the same universe?

You wouldn't have to worry about sandniggers beheading people if there were no sandniggers in your country. Same goes with jews, there will be none of them in the next Reich.

• JFL
Should the teacher have been executed/beheaded? He even told the Muslim students that they can leave the class if they will be offended(wasn't forced or anything) and was trying to show cartoons to teach a lesson regarding different ideologies. Mainly around freedom of speech and expression and not for the purpose of mockery for the sake of mockery.
His only mistake was to assume all humans are humane.
Of course he should. Now the next faggot that's gonna mock muslims is gonna think twice about it. If Christianity wasn't this cucked today and was based as the mudslims are, I guarantee you the jews would never have the balls to spill their propaganda.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 4797, Deleted member 4645 and 2 others
Lol idc about killing people over petty things, u cant force others to follow your religion.There are however lot of people who would

either,
1-Dont invite them in your country
And if you
2-Dont provoke em

• +1
Of course he should. Now the next faggot that's gonna mock muslims is gonna think twice about it. If Christianity wasn't this cucked today and was based as the mudslims are, I guarantee you the jews would never have the balls to spill their propaganda.
Giphy 3

• JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and thickdickdaddy27
NO, I'M A NORMAL HUMAN, WHAT HAPPENED WAS 100 PERCENT WRONG. NOT GONNA BE AN APOLOGIST HERE THOUGH. BLASPHEMY IN ISLAM CAN CAUSE DEATH, HOWEVER ONLY AN ISLAMIC COUNTRY WITH ISLAMIC LAWS SUCH AS POLICE IS ALLOWED TO PROCEED ON TO THAT IN ACCORDING TO THE LAW. SAME AS HOW BACK IN OLD BRITAIN INSULTING ROYAL FAMILY I GUESS WOULD HAVE ALSO GOT YOU IN SRS TROUBLE. WHAT THE REFUGEE BOY DID WAS WRONG. THAT SHOULDN'T OF HAPPENED. BUT WHY DO PEOPLE PURPOSELY PROVOKE?

@TsarTsar444
@Sikkunt23
@Dante1
@TheCopefulCurry
@Mohamad
@Shrek2OnDvD

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23, TsarTsar444, Baldingman1998 and 2 others