France beheading

Do you think the teacher should have been beheaded for teaching freedom of thought and speech?

• Yes I'm a terrorist

• No I'm a normal human

Results are only viewable after voting.
so glad i live in a place where shit like this will never happen. the refugees brought in by france and other euro countries have below human levels of sentience, dk why those countries are so cucked. even illegal cartel migrants here dont cause conflicts remotely as often/severe as this.

that same cartoon that he showed was published in satire comic a few years back, who had 9 (i think?) innocent random employees killed in retaliation. not showing it to the class wouldve been washing away parts of history lol, sadly the same result occurred for the prof.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, thickdickdaddy27 and Baldingman1998
@Baldingman1998 you balding man, give me a react for that essay i wrote and your thoughts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Sikkunt23 and Baldingman1998
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Warlow, Sikkunt23 and thickdickdaddy27
You seriously gave me an :sick: react? Why? I stated that I'm clearly against what happened. I'm just not an apologist though.

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Baldingman1998
You seriously gave me an :sick: react? Why? I stated that I'm clearly against what happened. I'm just not an apologist though.
You still think it's reasonable to kill him under an islamic state which goes against my moral compass so it will have to disagree

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and thickdickdaddy27
No one should ever be beheaded except for some hypergamous sluts

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
It was fucked up but it’s literally a direct affront on their religion

it was a comic who's release led to 9 (i think?) random members of the publishing company's murders. its a key part of recent french history and should obviously be talked about (should we not talk about 9/11?). also, whats wrong with direct affronts on religion, free speech exists for a reason?

• +1
it was a comic who's release led to 9 (i think?) random members of the publishing company's murders. its a key part of recent french history and should obviously be talked about (should we not talk about 9/11?). also, whats wrong with direct affronts on religion, free speech exists for a reason?
I agree with you but most people are still in the early stages of evolution unfortunately

• So Sad
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
@TsarTsar444 thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
adolf hitler- “the people’s of Islam will always be closer to us than, for example, France”.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 4797 and Perma Virgin 666
You still think it's reasonable to kill him under an islamic state which goes against my moral compass so it will have to disagree
????? ALL I DID WAS STATE FACTS, NOT MY OPINION. KEEP COPING UNTIL ALL OF YOUR HAIR FALLS OUT LIKE A LEFTIST LIBERAL CUCK. MY OPINION IS NEUTRAL AND FACTS ARE ON WHAT I WAS TOLD TO WHICH MAY OR MAY NOT BE RIGHT. HOWEVER, ONCE YOUR IN A DIFFERENT COUNTRY WITH DIFFERENT LAWS, YOU DON'T ACT STUPID OR TRY TO CAUSE DISTURBANCES. WHAT THE REFUGEE DID WAS STILL WRONG THOUGH.

Last edited:
  • +1
????? ALL I DID WAS STATE FACTS, NOT MY OPINION. KEEP COPING UNTIL ALL OF YOUR HAIR FALLS OUT LIKE A LEFTIST LIBERAL CUCK. MY OPINION IS NEUTRAL AND FACTS ARE ON WHAT I WAS TOLD TO WHICH MAY OR MAY NOT BE RIGHT. HOWEVER, ONCE YOUR IN A DIFFERENT COUNTRY WITH DIFFERENT LAWS, YOU DON'T ACT STUPID OR TRY TO CAUSE DISTURBANCES. WHAT THE REFUGEE DID WAS STILL WRONG THOUGH.
If i was Muslim i would lose all my hair even faster from my limited iq and i wouldn't be able to looksmax because would be stuck praying

• Ugh..
If i was Muslim i would lose all my hair even faster from my limited iq and i wouldn't be able to looksmax because would be stuck praying
YOUR NOT EVEN ANSWERING MY QUESTION. YOU START BLAMING ACCUSATIONS YOU DIMINUTIVE CUCK. I ONLY STATED FACTS NOT MY OPINION. I AM NOT KNOWLEDGEABLE EITHER ON THIS AND AM STATING FROM WHAT I WAS TOLD.

Last edited:
  • +1
YOUR NOT EVEN ANSWERING MY QUESTION. YOU START BLAMING ACCUSATIONS YOU DIMINUTIVE CUCK. I ONLY STATED FACTS NOT MY OPINION. I AM NOT KNOWLEDGEABLE EITHER ON THIS AND AM STATING FACTS FROM WHAT I WAS TOLD.
Calm down buddy why you getting a tantrum. It's ok I'm going to hell anyway so no need to get worked up. Right?

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27 and Sikkunt23
bump

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Baldingman1998

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and Sikkunt23
2869FAFE F8A1 4C4F 8E3B 77CF26A2619B
mirin?

• +1

If "free speech" is a thing then why is it illegal to question the Holocaust in France? Why is it acceptable then to post blasphemous cartoons of the prophet (pbub) designed to incite hate and violence? Double standards much? Jfl at free speech when you get jailed for discussing a historical event.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 4797, Perma Virgin 666 and 4 others
View attachment 741589
If "free speech" is a thing then why is it illegal to question the Holocaust in France? Why is it acceptable then to post blasphemous cartoons of the prophet (pbub) designed to incite hate and violence? Double standards much? Jfl at free speech when you get jailed for discussing a historical event.
I agree with you both should be legal to talk about.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, thickdickdaddy27 and ToursOverBoyo2020
I have a guess he was one of thes guys that supported refugees and immigration
That's what he fought for

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and Baldingman1998
YOU CAN THINK WHATEVER YOU WANT, BUT ISLAM IS A PEACEFUL RELIGION AND WOULD NEVER CONDONE THE BEHAVIOR THIS BOY DID. READ THE QURAN MORE OFTEN INSTEAD OF NEWS. KILLING IS HARAM AND ONE OF THE BIGGEST SINS.

YOU CAN THINK WHATEVER YOU WANT, BUT ISLAM IS A PEACEFUL RELIGION AND WOULD NEVER CONDONE THE BEHAVIOR THIS BOY DID. READ THE QURAN MORE OFTEN INSTEAD OF NEWS. KILLING IS HARAM AND ONE OF THE BIGGEST SINS.
I know more than you and your imams x10 and I'm sure you have never even read a Quran or a most hadiths. Most Muslims are peaceful but islam is not always peaceful and there is violence in islam you can't deny that. Don't let me get sources Right now please

• Hmm...
I know more than you and your imams x10 and I'm sure you have never even read a Quran or a most hadiths. Most Muslims are peaceful but islam is not always peaceful and there is violence in islam you can't deny that. Don't let me get sources Right now please
COPE I HAVE READ MANY AND AM HAFIZ, MY OPINION HOWEVER ON SOME HADITHS ARE NEUTRAL AS IF TO THEY ARE TRUE OR NOT.

"Don't let me get sources Right now please"

images

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, thickdickdaddy27, Sikkunt23 and 1 other person
COPE I HAVE READ MANY AND AM HAFIZ, MY OPINION HOWEVER ON SOME HADITHS ARE NEUTRAL AS IF TO THEY ARE TRUE OR NOT.

"Don't let me get sources Right now please"

images
Whatever helps you cope brozer

• Ugh..
muslims proving once again that their religion is anything but peaceful

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 9048 and Sikkunt23
Gandy mogs keep koping

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 9072
I’m not supporting them at all I’m just saying the dude was basically openly disrespectful towards them.

you guys are so biased your taking me just saying that they were offended due to their religion as me supporting them

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx
I’m not supporting them at all I’m just saying the dude was basically openly disrespectful

you guys are so biased your taking me just saying that they were offended due to their religion as me supporting them

fucking apes

I’m not supporting them at all I’m just saying the dude was basically openly disrespectful towards them.

nah that wasnt my intention, ur not even muslim anyways right. i dont see how im even remotely biased.

im saying that its not disrespectful at all and to have proper discourse over historical events, ppl cant get so offended at these slight things. if the response to a satirical comic is to raise hell like this, then anyone supporting that is rly fucked up.

• +1
nah that wasnt my intention, ur not even muslim anyways right. i dont see how im even remotely biased.

im saying that its not disrespectful at all and to have proper discourse over historical events, ppl cant get so offended at these slight things. if the response to a satirical comic is to raise hell like this, then anyone supporting that is rly fucked up.
Based

Should the teacher have been executed/beheaded? He even told the Muslim students that they can leave the class if they will be offended(wasn't forced or anything) and was trying to show cartoons to teach a lesson regarding different ideologies. Mainly around freedom of speech and expression and not for the purpose of mockery for the sake of mockery.
His only mistake was to assume all humans are humane.
"
Ibn al-Mundhir (may Allah have mercy on him) said:

The majority of scholars are agreed that the one who impugns the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) is to be executed. End quote. "

Hopefully what he did was correct, I don't know the full story just know ^^^

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 4797, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
yo am I the only one who sees it as justified lmao. Im being completely honest too jfl, they mocked their religion (from what I have read) and that mocking them is punishable by death (from what I have heard). Idk tbh, rules are rules, Allah is superior to them, so I see why they should be killed. I am not muslim though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
nice bro u agree with me there. I dont hate ur religion I just hate the people, which is why if u look at my previous replies to u I didnt disrespect Islam.

• +1
O

OK then let's assume you are 18 for the sake of argument why do you thing it's justified to kill people for the sake of an ideology?
because thats how a ideology actually survives and doesnt get corrupted. Look at christianity as the complete and disgusting opposite for example: christian feminist extremists are openly preaching anal fisting and lesbianism and get away with it. Christianity as a whole is technically dead. No rules are being enforced, the church got invaded by feminists etc. None of that would work with islam, because scum would be executed. Rules are rules, and must be enforced rigorously. If not there is no ideology. Blasphemy is punished by death, period.

Meanwhile christian trad thots on twitter with body counts higher than amnesias, are preaching tolerance and feminism while claiming to be "pure". You think youre smart and civilized for tolerating everything and saying violence is bad - but youre just a feminist.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 4797 and Baldingman1998
FAGGOT LIST:

• Syobevoli
  • Squirtoutmabooty
  • Bronze8
  • BigBoy
  • eyearea
  • MusicMaxxingMidget
  • Perma Virgin 666
  • Toodlydood
  • Proex
  • inceletto
  • WideZygos
  • youngmaxxing
  • lutte
  • joeveniro
  • MedAncientGod
  • GreenTea
  • itorroella9

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Sikkunt23
Tbh I’m gonna get forehead lowering soon anyways
I have seen your tiktoks and you don't need it at all. You need gymcelling it will ascend you hard

• So Sad
I have seen your tiktoks and you don't need it at all. You need gymcelling it will ascend you hard
I’m 20 percent body fat tbh . I’m tryna leanmaxx .

• Woah
because thats how a ideology actually survives and doesnt get corrupted. Look at christianity as the complete and disgusting opposite for example: christian feminist extremists are openly preaching anal fisting and lesbianism and get away with it. Christianity as a whole is technically dead. No rules are being enforced, the church got invaded by feminists etc. None of that would work with islam, because scum would be executed. Rules are rules, and must be enforced rigorously. If not there is no ideology. Blasphemy is punished by death, period.

Meanwhile christian trad thots on twitter with body counts higher than amnesias, are preaching tolerance and feminism while claiming to be "pure". You think youre smart and civilized for tolerating everything and saying violence is bad - but youre just a feminist.
Religion of Peace 1

• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos and Sikkunt23