• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Britishlooksmaxxer and Deleted member 9380
elab
5189.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 9380
vete a dormir amigo mio

idk what you referring to but im on your side forever bro so DEATH TO ALL PIERRES FAGS !

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and inceletto
Mark Twain quote: France has neither winter, nor summer, nor morals. France  is...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 6217, ThreadMatters and 12 others
A naturally high unemployment rate, a high poverty rate when compared to other countries that are actually 1st world, 3rd world tier suburbs in major cities like France and marseille, a lack of law and order when compared to other 1st world countries, an economy that has been struggling for decades, etc.

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath, Deleted member 4804, johncruz12345 and 5 others
TLDR uncontrolled mass 3rd world immigration of other cultures fucks up countries

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, johncruz12345, TUSSELEIF and 3 others
perhaps it use to. not now

• +1
Reactions: justshowerbro and Blackout.xl
of course, its full of ethnics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, johncruz12345, Taylorswift and 1 other person
all european countries are descending from the civilization spectrum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, TUSSELEIF, Azoriko and 2 others
France is the very definition of first world country. First world country doesn't have to be a nice place to live, but they have one of the best healthcare systems in the world, decent economy etc.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and justshowerbro
3rd world capital be like:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and justshowerbro
all european countries are descending from the civilization spectrum.
Perhaps, but it's not like you ethnics could brag. There's no civilization outside Europe.

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 8064 and MrGlutton
Perhaps, but it's not like you ethnics could brag. There's no civilization outside Europe.
what do you mean there's no civilization outside of europe?

and i'm not ethnic or a "curry".

• +1
Reactions: justshowerbro
france is descending into a third world country nonetheless

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064 and MrGlutton
You shit for brain, coping cumskin, if weren't for the degeneracy that is Islam, countries like Lebanon, Jordan, and Iran would be renown and as heralded as European countries. You are genuinely the dumbest poster in this forum and your constant defense of whites shows that.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sytyl and MrGlutton
what do you mean there's no civilization outside of europe?

and i'm not ethnic or a "curry".
I mean exactly that. And yes you are, probably black.
176 Interview with the Vampire Gifs - Gif Abyss - Page 9

Too many brothers there tbh

keep making assumptions on what race I am, this is entertaining. :ROFLMAO:
No need. I can see I already guessed the right one. You're black.

• JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton
France is the very definition of first world country. First world country doesn't have to be a nice place to live, but they have one of the best healthcare systems in the world, decent economy etc.
Big time cope.

France has historically been known for weak economic growth, which was exacerbated by the 2008 economic crisis and will once again be exacerbated by the economic crisis is happening now due to the coronavirus.

France has an unemployment rate in league with Non-functional EU countries like spain, italy, Portugal, etc. Genuine 1st world countries in the EU like Germany, the Netherlands and Belgium don’t break 7% unemployment. France hovers at 8-11% depending on the year.

ppl get beheaded on the street in france over making fun of Islam. France is quickly descending into shithole status and that’s a fact

• +1
Big time cope.

France has historically been known for weak economic growth, which was exacerbated by the 2008 economic crisis and will once again be exacerbated by the economic crisis is happening now due to the coronavirus.

France has an unemployment rate in league with Non-functional EU countries like spain, italy, Portugal, etc. Genuine 1st world countries in the EU like Germany, the Netherlands and Belgium don’t break 7% unemployment. France hovers at 8-11% depending on the year.

ppl get beheaded on the street in france over making fun of Islam. France is quickly descending into shithole status and that’s a fact
france is heaven compared to ur canada or america

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton and sytyl
Only functional European country is Germany.

Well there are more ethnics in France, but it still qualifies for first world country. The dude who got beheaded did a mistake, never should relax around migrants. He spoke shit about muhammad while forgetting the company he kept, he did a mistake and paid the ultimate price for it. Well, at least now the murderer is crisping in the eternal hellfire.

france is heaven compared to ur canada or america
Are you retarded? Canada mogs France into dust and it’s not even a joke. Ethnic suburbs here are chill, ethnic suburbs in France are full of crime, poverty and violence.

France is full of terrorist attacks too. Shit country and shit ppl. Nobody in Paris likes to shower

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigBiceps, Deleted member 3702 and MrGlutton
Well there are more ethnics in France, but it still qualifies for first world country. The dude who got beheaded did a mistake, never should relax around migrants. He spoke shit about muhammad while forgetting the company he kept, he did a mistake and paid the ultimate price for it. Well, at least now the murderer is crisping in the eternal hellfire.
I mean the title was an exaggeration for likes but France is indeed a shithole that has been taken over.

what do you think a first world country is?

?

explain
They are the best in everything in Europe and they attracts all the high skills employees from all over Europe, especially now after the Brexit. It's either Germany or Switzerland for careers. All other countries attracts only low skills rapefugee who can barely read the alphabet and live on welfare draining national resources.
Strongest economy = functional country
Germany has also good genes...lots of WASP and good looking girls....somewhat feminists but definitely less than Scandinavia

• +1
Are you retarded? Canada mogs France into dust and it’s not even a joke. Ethnic suburbs here are chill, ethnic suburbs in France are full of crime, poverty and violence.

France is full of terrorist attacks too. Shit country and shit ppl. Nobody in Paris likes to shower
u are coping
this country is heaven when u go to the right places

whenI walk with friends in my town's forest with 0 pollution I don't really feel in a ''shit country''

what do you think a first world country is?
A wealthy country that has efficient services like healthcare, postal office, school system etc.

• +1
just act like these problems are only in france theory
Just fail to have even basic reading comprehension theory.

I never said or implied these problems are only in France. What I’m saying is that these problems are more frequent in France, because France is a shithole. Period. You can act as if it’s a good country when there’s a mountain of proof of it being sub-par when compared to its neighbors.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
Because they have too many black people.

The same thing has happened to the UK.

Just fail to have even basic reading comprehension theory.

I never said or implied these problems are only in France. What I’m saying is that these problems are more frequent in France, because France is a shithole. Period. You can act as if it’s a good country when there’s a mountain of proof of it being sub-par when compared to its neighbors.
well u are talking about paris and people think france is only paris wich is a big shithole I agree

It is over for Europe. We’ve become too cucked, and the 21st century is the first time since the 15th that we’re not the central powerhouse of the world

u are coping
this country is heaven when u go to the right places

whenI walk with friends in my town's forest with 0 pollution I don't really feel in a ''shit country''
Don’t care. France is shit. Any country can be “heaven” if you go to the right places.

No shit you won’t feel like it’s a shit country when you walk around in a low population town near a forest.

Now walk around places in France where people actually live. you’ll see Gypsies trying to pickpocket people, a disgusting lingering smell and garbage everywhere. Canada mogs

They are the best in everything in Europe and they attracts all the high skills employees from all over Europe, especially now after the Brexit. It's either Germany or Switzerland for careers. All other countries attracts only low skills rapefugee who can barely read the alphabet and live on welfare draining national resources.
Strongest economy = functional country
Germany has also good genes...lots of WASP and good looking girls....somewhat feminists but definitely less than Scandinavia
what you're saying is true, but i disagree when you say germany has alot of "good genes" i think you're being a little bit biased there.

however even though germany has the strongest economy in europe, does it still mean that it's the most ideal country to live in? perhaps only to wage slave until your death

Don’t care. France is shit. Any country can be “heaven” if you go to the right places.

No shit you won’t feel like it’s a shit country when you walk around in a low population town near a forest.

Now walk around places in France where people actually live. you’ll see Gypsies trying to pickpocket people, a disgusting lingering smell and garbage everywhere. Canada mogs
lo canada is full of paki and black thugs
I don't think it's better

lo canada is full of paki and black thugs
I don't think it's better
Even though this “black thug” point is retarded, I will entertain it for a minute.

Black Canadians only make up 1-3% of the Canadian population. Black French people make up around 8-10% of the French population. So if anything there would be more than double the amount of “black thugs” in France than there is in Canada. Jfl @ u tbh

Pakistani people in Canada are high income.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Deleted member 3702
France is just Africa 2.0

• JFL
Reactions: Blackout.xl