FRAUD EXPOSED! “Salludon stuck in shittyStan and can’t re touch his implants due to covid” - Salludon friend

D

DegenerateSkullCell

Banned
I GOT IN TOUCH WITH SALLUDONS FRIENDS THROUGH HIS INSTAGRAM AND HE HAS BEEN GHOSTING DUE TO THE FACT HE CANT VISIT HIS SURGEON DO TO HIS LEAKY BBL. @Salludon @salludonfan

BIGGEST FRAUD ON THIS APP HAS BEEN EXPOSED.

HAHAHAA TO ALL THE MEWING, FACEPULLING SHMUCKS POUTING THEIR LIPS LOOKING MORE RETARDED THAN A FISH WITH DOWN SYNDROME

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: epictroll, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 5746 and 30 others
evidence?

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Bobelbrah, CopeIsReal and 4 others
Finally! He's exposed! I knew it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Acnno, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 2 others
Can anyone update me on what the fuck is happening?

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and JizzFarmer
BBL? Brazilian butt lift?
what2.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 6402, Deleted member 4416 and 20 others
Elaborate more mf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053, JizzFarmer and Deleted member 10709
Show proof

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer and Deleted member 10709
Cope, nobody there can afford surgery

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sal, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 10602 and 7 others
The site crashed when I clicked on this initially, no joke!

• +1
Reactions: Bobelbrah and JizzFarmer
no evidence no care

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 10602, mogstar and 7 others
this guy is def an alt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, JizzFarmer and Deleted member 12218

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 10987, Administrator and 4 others
@Trungvu @thickdickdaddy27 @Kaires @brbbrah BELIEVE ME NOW?!!??

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, AlwaysHaveQuestions, JizzFarmer and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, mogstar, WadlowMaxxing and 6 others
cope

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Lmao and JizzFarmer
his account is private
did you follow him to get access?
I requested literally any of his friends that commented on any pic like 3/4 months ago. Messaged them all. This guy accepted a while back and I messaged him but he didn’t respond . This is like my 4th time messaging and un messaging him for a reply

The evidence doesn’t prove what you said in OP. All the evidence says that he went off the grid for a while and came back a different person. OP says that Salludon has been ghosting rn because he’s descended and can’t fix because of covid.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 6128 and 9 others
I requested literally any of his friends that commented on any pic like 3/4 months ago. Messaged them all. This guy accepted a while back and I messaged him but he didn’t respond . This is like my 4th time messaging and un messaging him for a reply
yo didnt answer the question
you have to follow him and he has to approve your follow request to gain access to his posts/followers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Rent free

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sal, Deleted member 5746 and Lmao
I GOT IN TOUCH WITH SALLUDONS FRIENDS THROUGH HIS INSTAGRAM AND HE HAS BEEN GHOSTING DUE TO THE FACT HE CANT VISIT HIS SURGEON DO TO HIS LEAKY BBL. @Salludon @salludonfan

HAHAHAA TO ALL THE MEWING, FACEPULLING SHMUCKS POUTING THEIR LIPS LOOKING MORE RETARDED THAN A FISH WITH DOWN SYNDROME
How did you find hia insta?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Baldingman1998
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Baldingman1998, Lmao and 1 other person
The evidence doesn’t prove what you said in OP. All the evidence says that he went off the grid for a while and came back a different person. OP says that Salludon has been ghosting rn because he’s descended and can’t fix because of covid.
The title is click bait. This is his close friend confirming that he came ghosted for a while then came back with a new face and tried to pass it off as mewing

• JFL
Reactions: PYT
I don't need some shitskn bunghali dweller to tell me this larper didn't mew his gains

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, IndianJock and Mongrelcel
yo didnt answer the question
you have to follow him and he has to approve your follow request to gain access to his posts/followers
I follow Salludon on insta. I followed his friend in 2020 and he accepted ages ago. How can I prove that

I follow Salludon on insta. I followed his friend in 2020 and he accepted ages ago. How can I prove that
but salludon has to follow you back so you can gain access
?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9048

Water

He doesn't want people to know so not saying jfl.
Fuck him and his privacy. He literally lied on this app and Lookautism for years . Why defend him

but salludon has to follow you back so you can gain access
?
I literally just screenshot Salludons insta. I follow him and he accepted my request .

Why would he link insta, does he even care with him living in the tribal mountains of Pakistan.
he does not live in tribal mountains on pakistan jfl
wtf are you ona bout jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Lmao and Deleted member 10913
I don't need some shitskn bunghali dweller to tell me this larper didn't mew his gains
ppl here thought his transformation was natural?

brutally over.

netflix antonio GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
He doesn't want people to know so not saying jfl.
Also couldn't recognize you. Get that animal back
4a43189508412804f19c1141fef4357e

Aren't you this guy?

he does not live in tribal mountains on pakistan jfl
wtf are you ona bout jfl
Thought he was from Pakistan fr.
This guy is something mythical at this point jfl

show a video not pic
of your list of followers and following
HERES A VIDEO PROVING I FOLLOW THE SHITSKIN LIAR

FUCK IM SO LOW IQ I DONT KNOW HOW TO ATTACH VIDEOS

Mewing is not cope

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
Thought he was from Pakistan fr.
This guy is something mythical at this point jfl
he is from pakistan jfl
but pakistan has cities he lives in one prolly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
You're telling me the 3 years I've spent hard-mewing, thumb-pulling, face-pulling were for nothing?
Hitler

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 6538, Mongrelcel and 19 others
His friend just couldn't handle the brutal mog and can't accept that salludon transformation is natural

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, IndianJock, Deleted member 4946 and 7 others
Your telling me the 3 years I've spent hard-meweding, thumb-pulleding, face-pulleding were for nothing?
View attachment 995554
You’ve done this for 3 years and got no results and you need this my shit post to prove to you that you’re Asperg?

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
You're telling me the 3 years I've spent hard-mewing, thumb-pulling, face-pulling were for nothing?
View attachment 995554
dont worry bro this is a testament proving your autism is strong so the government shall give you real ascension by surgeries for free to cure your severe autism

• JFL
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 6382
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, lutte and Baldingman1998

Get a life pls

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
JoinedFeb 17, 2021

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot, RAITEIII and Lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back