FRAUD EXPOSED! “Salludon stuck in shittyStan and can’t re touch his implants due to covid” - Salludon friend

If it works in kids it works in adults. Just not to the same degree. And most people on here dont even wash their ass or change their bed sheets. Zero hope, low lives that have no motivation to do anything
What? It works in kids because it ensures ideal development
That’s massively different from changing an already developed face

What? It works in kids because it ensures ideal development
That’s massively different from changing an already developed face
your skull never fuses. it just stops growing. kids guide the growth. adults reposition bones in their skull. just look up Neurocranial restructuring. Mewing isn't enough to do this ofcourse

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Lmao, Celexawer and 2 others
I sincerly believe Salludon Transformation was real because my eye area changed a lot too like him and i never did surgery in all my life

So if he did chewing + mewing + brutal weight loss
I believe him
Same mine has changed a lot too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
I GOT IN TOUCH WITH SALLUDONS FRIENDS THROUGH HIS INSTAGRAM AND HE HAS BEEN GHOSTING DUE TO THE FACT HE CANT VISIT HIS SURGEON DO TO HIS LEAKY BBL. @Salludon @salludonfan

BIGGEST FRAUD ON THIS APP HAS BEEN EXPOSED.

HAHAHAA TO ALL THE MEWING, FACEPULLING SHMUCKS POUTING THEIR LIPS LOOKING MORE RETARDED THAN A FISH WITH DOWN SYNDROME
If you got this far . Congrats I fucking made all of this up

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10177, Deleted member 6273, Lmao and 2 others
If you got this far . Congrats I fucking made all of this up
This should go down in .me history tbh tbh. PSL god worshipped on this site got 'exposed' and then saved. The whole forum is shocked!

This should go down in .me history tbh tbh. PSL god worshipped on this site got 'exposed' and then saved. The whole forum is shocked!
This gave me a thrill that my first blowjob didn’t

• +1
Reactions: DegenerateSkullCell
Nobody gives a fuck about this pseudoscience thread. Legit have to be sub 60 iq to get an anatomy break down from a looksmax user. These people tend to fail school for a reason and it’s not because the examiner was a stacey alpha male worshiper

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946
Fuck!! Iv been bamboozled! Fuck! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. He was meant to be taken down!!

Screenshot 20210218 212152

Users who are viewing this thread

Back