FRAUD EXPOSED! “Salludon stuck in shittyStan and can’t re touch his implants due to covid” - Salludon friend

It doesn't matter if it's mewing or not. Best ascension ever as long as it's not morphed

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Mongrelcel, 5'8manlet and 2 others
The guy Salludon hasn´t been online for a long while. other then his chin I believed he mewed..

• JFL
Reactions: randomvanish
jfl if you believe all strong changes come from "mewing" anyway.

how the fuck a sane person can believe that ?

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, bruhcel, lutte and 4 others
jfl if you believe all strong changes come from "mewing" anyway.

how the fuck a sane person can believe that ?

It´s over.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Babyblackcarrot
Get your tongue out of his ass
I never spoke with him lol its just the fact that you care if a stranger on a forum had surgery or not and dm hes friend to confirm this get a life imagine wasting your time with this

wasnt it common knowledge that he underwent surgery? you'd have to be sub 80 iq to believe he got that transformation through mewing

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, RAITEIII, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 2 others
I came here to learn about surgeries yet this shit is the number 1 trending post. Jfl. Over.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Administrator and AlwaysHaveQuestions
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 9072
wasnt it common knowledge that he underwent surgery? you'd have to be sub 80 iq to believe he got that transformation through mewing
he didn't go through surgery though
it was likely results from fillers

makes sense why he never posts pictures. fillers don't last forever

he looks near perfect but does it really count when it's all fillers?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7044

yeah true, but the point still stands which is that its retarded to believe it was natural

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
yeah true, but the point still stands which is that its retarded to believe it was natural
yea im just question is it real looksmax when its done by fillers. it's almost cheating

i would do it. slay for a year and be happy for the rest of my life jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7044

Yeah could be either one. The title was click bait . Point is he lied about mewing

Will make my day if salludon responded
I hope so but like the bloody low iq mentalcel I am, I didn’t wait until it was normal hours in Pakistan to post. He probably won’t see this till late and it could be a buried post by then.

@Salludon

You realize an explanation for him going ghost is because he found lookism and it destroyed him. That’s what he told me 2 years ago. Sorry OP but try again jfl.
Yet he hangs around on here? The retarded lil cousin of said app? Make it make sense please.

yea im just question is it real looksmax when its done by fillers. it's almost cheating

i would do it. slay for a year and be happy for the rest of my life jfl
yeah the results are rlly nice just too bad its temporary, but id slay more during that time than i would in a lifetime so its probably worth lol

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and AlwaysHaveQuestions
Yes yes yes he's exposed! Yes yes yes I'm rock hard! He's exposed. Exposeeed. Yaaahhhh!!!!!! Reeeeee yessss

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Babyblackcarrot, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 1 other person
You realize an explanation for him going ghost is because he found lookism and it destroyed him. That’s what he told me 2 years ago. Sorry OP but try again jfl.
He still got surgery

isn't mewing confirmed ineffective (for adults) by the guy who invented mewing
are there people who still think you can hold your face in a weird way and that'll magically change it?

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
isn't mewing confirmed ineffective (for adults) by the guy who invented mewing
are there people who still think you can hold your face in a weird way and that'll magically change it?
Mewing is legit just correct oral posture, it shouldn’t be ineffective in adults considering skull sutures don’t actually fuse until late 70. However this guy was just a larping fraud

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
You try again

Mewing is legit just correct oral posture, it shouldn’t be ineffective in adults considering skull sutures don’t actually fuse until late 70. However this guy was just a larping fraud
Didn't the guy who made mewing say that no major facial structure differences would occur from mewing after the age of 12?
And after that point isn't it a preventative technique to stop descension rather than cause ascension?
You can't tongue your way to chad unless you're a little child

Didn't the guy who made mewing say that no major facial structure differences would occur from mewing after the age of 12?
And after that point isn't it a preventative technique to stop descension rather than cause ascension?
You can't tongue your way to chad unless you're a little child
The guy didn’t make tongue posture. He simply works with kids mostly and has never tried working an adult case for 5 years to see results . He legit just wants a quick crash grab from parents and wouldn’t risk taking on an adult case

Never said he didn’t. I’m just saying my point stands. Salludon was incredibly depressed when he found the blackpill. @DegenerateSkullCell why would he quit psl sites once he’s already been desensitized to the blackpill? (Especially since he gets an incredible amount of validation from incels.)
Stop simping for him. If he ropes. He ropes

Never said he didn’t. I’m just saying my point stands. Salludon was incredibly depressed when he found the blackpill. @DegenerateSkullCell why would he quit psl sites once he’s already been desensitized to the blackpill? (Especially since he gets an incredible amount of validation from incels.)
Why do you bother to defend him? He's lied about mewing for years, do u believe he might not have lied about that too?

The blackpill for sure affected him thats why he got surgery. And given the fact that he refused to admit it, it makes sense to ghost people till no sign of procedures are left that normoids can see

The guy didn’t make tongue posture. He simply works with kids mostly and has never tried working an adult case for 5 years to see results . He legit just wants a quick crash grab from parents and wouldn’t risk taking on an adult case
Well, let us know if 5 years if it was cope
to me it sounds like cope and snake oil tbh

• +1
Reactions: Administrator
it happened. its official now.

YES fuck YAssss!!! I can't contain it!!!
97800171 photo of excited man in casual t shirt and bristle on face screaming in happiness whi

If you believed he only mewed than you are at the same level of subliminal believers

Well, let us know if 5 years if it was cope
to me it sounds like cope and snake oil tbh
I couldn’t care less about mewing. It would take average person 10 years to get good results. Bones are not cement and will move with constant pressure. They don’t break from pressure they re mould. Which is why if you get surgery from a broken arm they make you wear a brace to hold it in place and not bend. Low IQ if you think you can’t also change the shape of your skull over 10 years of pressure

Salludon simply mewed and slept on his back... no surgeries no fraud

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053
I sincerly believe Salludon Transformation was real because my eye area changed a lot too like him and i never did surgery in all my life

So if he did chewing + mewing + brutal weight loss
I believe him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Lmao, Deleted member 10516 and 2 others
The face you make olivia after bioblo when he says 51284273

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet
I sincerly believe Salludon Transformation was real because my eye area changed a lot too like him and i never did surgery in all my life

So if he did chewing + mewing + brutal weight loss
I believe him
Same even tho i fucked up by keeping molars in contact i still got improvements from mewing i could litteraly feel my wisdom teeth come out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Same even tho i fucked up by keeping molars in contact i still got improvements from mewing i could litteraly feel my wisdom teeth come out
But after its maybe because i started at 15

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053
I couldn’t care less about mewing. It would take average person 10 years to get good results. Bones are not cement and will move with constant pressure. They don’t break from pressure they re mould. Which is why if you get surgery from a broken arm they make you wear a brace to hold it in place and not bend. Low IQ if you think you can’t also change the shape of your skull over 10 years of pressure
sounds like pseudoscience and assumption after assumption after assumption
I don't believe in things that don't have evidence, especially if they sound like snake oil

sounds like pseudoscience and assumption after assumption after assumption
I don't believe in things that don't have evidence, especially if they sound like snake oil
You think it’s pseudoscience that bones remodel with pressure? Confirmed autist.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
You think it’s pseudoscience that bones remodel with pressure? Confirmed autist.
I think mewing is pseudoscience and that there's no evidence that it provides anything remotely close to the pressure required to do what you're suggesting it does

if mewing worked this whole website would be chad rn

I think mewing is pseudoscience and that there's no evidence that it provides anything remotely close to the pressure required to do what you're suggesting it does

if mewing worked this whole website would be chad rn
If it works in kids it works in adults. Just not to the same degree. And most people on here dont even wash their ass or change their bed sheets. Zero hope, low lives that have no motivation to do anything

Salludon is like an Instagram fake natty influencer. Not that I have any problem with steroids but if you lie and give false hope to people that look up to you then that makes you a grade A arsehole.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, SendMePicsToRate and Mysticcc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back