Fraudmaxxing can help some guys on here ascend

fogdart

fogdart

'Bones' is psl cope. NT + sex appeal is everything
First of all, I met my friend who is bloated AF last week and saw his pic on IG yesterday. The guy had fraudmaxxed in his IG pics (six pack abs and lean muscle); I was very shocked. I don't why it never occurred to me to fraudmaxx rather than waste hours at the gym.
First theory: Fraudmaxx abs and lean muscle for your tinder pics. Make sure the girls you match agree on sex on the first date. When she asks about your abs and muscle mass in person tell her you haven't trained in 3 months because of the lock down (Only do this if you are a gymcell with less muscle definition and high BF like my friend)
Second theory: Run dick bulge game on tinder. You can also fraud that using a banana or a can of red bull. (Only do this if you have at least 6" x 5" BP)

If Stacys like Kyle Jenner fraud instagram pictures and use extensive make up why haven't we been doing this all this while.

NB: Make sure your frauded pics are not entirely different from who you are IRL.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Htobrother
You are still a paper tiger. A frauding faggot. And It doesn't change reality and real-life interaction. Gymmaxing is legit and nothing can replace it.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Htobrother and Ascensionrequired
You are still a paper tiger. A frauding faggot. And It doesn't change reality and real-life interaction. Gymmaxing is legit and nothing can replace it.
I know it doesn't change reality but at least you can ascend and probably score a relationship/FWB. Women fraud looks all the time bro

when she sees you in real life will never arrange a meeting again just to know

when she sees you in real life will never arrange a meeting again just to know
Invite her over at night make sure to fuck her that night. There are girls I have never during the day before

First of all, I met my friend who is bloated AF last week and saw his pic on IG yesterday. The guy had fraudmaxxed in his IG pics (six pack abs and lean muscle); I was very shocked. I don't why it never occurred to me to fraudmaxx rather than waste hours at the gym.

The absolute state of men in 2020 blows my mind.

There should be a fraudmaxxing guide here not only for body but for face, all women fraud on dating apps and social media anyway

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
The absolute state of men in 2020 blows my mind.
JFL He denied fraudmaxxing. I told him to send a video of his body. He has been giving excuses for the last 24hours.
There should be a fraudmaxxing guide here not only for body but for face, all women fraud on dating apps and social media anyway
Exactly mate

First theory: Fraudmaxx abs and lean muscle for your tinder pics. Make sure the girls you match agree on sex on the first date. When she asks about your abs and muscle mass in person tell her you haven't trained in 3 months because of the lock down (Only do this if you are a gymcell with less muscle definition and high BF like my friend)
Second theory: Run dick bulge game on tinder. You can also fraud that using a banana or a can of red bull. (Only do this if you have at least 6" x 5" BP)

If Stacys like Kyle Jenner fraud instagram pictures and use extensive make up why haven't we been doing this all this while.

NB: Make sure your frauded pics are not entirely different from who you are IRL.

pics doesn’t matter only Irl and motion

No one cares about pics
We all see each other in motion

pics doesn’t matter only Irl and motion
Pics are to get your matches then Invite her over at night and make sure to fuck her that night.
No one cares about pics
We all see each other in motion
Pics are to get your matches then Invite her over at night and make sure to fuck her that night.

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother

Good but imagine someone is frauding hard photoshopping pic and then do you think he will fuck her regardless?

Good but imagine someone is frauding hard photoshopping pic and then do you think he will fuck her regardless?
The fraudmaxxing should not be extreme. For eg. you could be a gymcel without abs but fraudmaxx in your tinder pics to show abs

dn
0A5A8736 2BC6 4C4B 8F57 7B7C3E6419E2

no it's retarded if you meet a girl and she thinks your frauded pics are accruate she will run away