Freddie Highmore = face of cuckoldry

Yahyeet

Yahyeet

Banned
MV5BMjEzNjAzMTgzMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjU2NjA2NQ@@._V1_.jpg
freddie-highmore-the-good-doctor-season-2-episode-17.jpg
freddie-highmore--10120937-.jpg

THIS KID BRINGS MY BLOOD TO BOIL. I FIRST SAW HIM IN A TV SHOW CALLED BATES MOTEL, HIS ACTING IS SO AUTISTIC AND I HAD TO STOP WATCHING AFTER 3 EPISODES. LITERAL CUCK!

edb57d2fb5d29594d9b0627f86369484.jpg

HES 21-22 yrs OLD IN THIS PIC. HE NEVER WENT THROUGH PUBERTY. ITS OVER FOR HIM, WITHOUT ACTOR STATUS HE WOULD BE POSTING HERE

Lifeisgood72

Lifeisgood72

Zephir
Give me his collagen and I would slay 100 foids a day

Lifeisgood72

Lifeisgood72

Zephir
Collagen isn’t your only failo. I’m sorry but collagen will up your slay count to 1, maybe 2 if you betabux hard.
Minoxidil has literally inhibited my fibroblast production by 300%. Confirmed by a doctor. I have a legit deformity that covers my entire face. Fuck off I'm one of the true incels here.

Yahyeet

Yahyeet

Banned
Minoxidil has literally inhibited my fibroblast production by 300%. Confirmed by a doctor. I have a legit deformity that covers my entire face. Fuck off I'm one of the true incels here.
Show pics wtf are you all even talking about with ur collagenmaxxing? What’s it good for?

6ft5manlet

6ft5manlet

giga mogger
Lifeisgood72

Lifeisgood72

Zephir
Show pics wtf are you all even talking about with ur collagenmaxxing? What’s it good for?
Most teens have normal collagen levels and slightly increasing them with retin-a and other methods can make them slightly more attractive.

But I used a medication that suppresses fibroblast production, and thus collagen production. A 70% reduction in collagen, I have the skin thinness of a 50-60 year old person. But my skin doesn't look literally that old because my Elastin is still good.

Collagen = Pinkish, glowing skin, dense eyebrows, good hair quality, skin smoothness,

The right is before minoxidil, the right is after. You'll notice my lips are grey, like an old mans, my skin is saggy, my eyebrows are extremely stiff and dull, my hair quality has gone down and it's rather frizzy, and my skin looks pale with more acne.

Yahyeet

Yahyeet

Banned
Most teens have normal collagen levels and slightly increasing them with retin-a and other methods can make them slightly more attractive.

But I used a medication that suppresses fibroblast production, and thus collagen production. A 70% reduction in collagen, I have the skin thinness of a 50-60 year old person. But my skin doesn't look literally that old because my Elastin is still good.

Collagen = Pinkish, glowing skin, dense eyebrows, good hair quality, skin smoothness,

The right is before minoxidil, the right is after. You'll notice my lips are grey, like an old mans, my skin is saggy, my eyebrows are extremely stiff and dull, my hair quality has gone down and it's rather frizzy, and my skin looks pale with more acne.
Did you use minoxidil on your face ?

Dogs

Dogs

Arcanologist

Sorry man, I sort of know how you feel from going bald, even tho I'm older than you.

Lifeisgood72

Lifeisgood72

Zephir
Sorry man, I sort of know how you feel from going bald, even tho I'm older than you.
It’s all due to stress from all the chronic pain and stress that I had from a young age. It is what it is, but now I’m looking into ways to reverse that aging and fix it so I can feel like a kid again.

Pillarman

Pillarman

Enthusiast
he was a good looking kid as i remember, used to want to look like him as a kid, puberty has fucked him hard unfortunately

reptiles

reptiles

No one can escape the face pill
Rimcel

Rimcel

Knowledgable

I see no difference

Lifeisgood72

Lifeisgood72

Zephir
I see no difference
You don’t know what collagen looks like then

But the reality is there is a big noticeable difference between the pictures. The lighting isn’t too different, they’re in the same room. My skin genuinely does look like that, that’s not a lighting fraud or anything.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)