Freddie Highmore = face of cuckoldry

Deleted member 2095

Deleted member 2095

Kraken
MV5BMjEzNjAzMTgzMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjU2NjA2NQ V1
Freddie highmore the good doctor season 2 episode 17
Freddie highmore  10120937

THIS KID BRINGS MY BLOOD TO BOIL. I FIRST SAW HIM IN A TV SHOW CALLED BATES MOTEL, HIS ACTING IS SO AUTISTIC AND I HAD TO STOP WATCHING AFTER 3 EPISODES. LITERAL CUCK!

Edb57d2fb5d29594d9b0627f86369484

HES 21-22 yrs OLD IN THIS PIC. HE NEVER WENT THROUGH PUBERTY. ITS OVER FOR HIM, WITHOUT ACTOR STATUS HE WOULD BE POSTING HERE

He alsos play an autistic.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2095
Give me his collagen and I would slay 100 foids a day

Give me his collagen and I would slay 100 foids a day
Collagen isn’t your only failo. I’m sorry but collagen will up your slay count to 1, maybe 2 if you betabux hard.

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
Collagen isn’t your only failo. I’m sorry but collagen will up your slay count to 1, maybe 2 if you betabux hard.
Minoxidil has literally inhibited my fibroblast production by 300%. Confirmed by a doctor. I have a legit deformity that covers my entire face. Fuck off I'm one of the true incels here.

Minoxidil has literally inhibited my fibroblast production by 300%. Confirmed by a doctor. I have a legit deformity that covers my entire face. Fuck off I'm one of the true incels here.
Show pics wtf are you all even talking about with ur collagenmaxxing? What’s it good for?

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope
Show pics wtf are you all even talking about with ur collagenmaxxing? What’s it good for?
Most teens have normal collagen levels and slightly increasing them with retin-a and other methods can make them slightly more attractive.

But I used a medication that suppresses fibroblast production, and thus collagen production. A 70% reduction in collagen, I have the skin thinness of a 50-60 year old person. But my skin doesn't look literally that old because my Elastin is still good.

Collagen = Pinkish, glowing skin, dense eyebrows, good hair quality, skin smoothness,

BJlutBA.jpg

The right is before minoxidil, the right is after. You'll notice my lips are grey, like an old mans, my skin is saggy, my eyebrows are extremely stiff and dull, my hair quality has gone down and it's rather frizzy, and my skin looks pale with more acne.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: wollet2, Dogs and Pendejo
Most teens have normal collagen levels and slightly increasing them with retin-a and other methods can make them slightly more attractive.

But I used a medication that suppresses fibroblast production, and thus collagen production. A 70% reduction in collagen, I have the skin thinness of a 50-60 year old person. But my skin doesn't look literally that old because my Elastin is still good.

Collagen = Pinkish, glowing skin, dense eyebrows, good hair quality, skin smoothness,

BJlutBA.jpg

The right is before minoxidil, the right is after. You'll notice my lips are grey, like an old mans, my skin is saggy, my eyebrows are extremely stiff and dull, my hair quality has gone down and it's rather frizzy, and my skin looks pale with more acne.
Did you use minoxidil on your face ?

BJlutBA.jpg

Sorry man, I sort of know how you feel from going bald, even tho I'm older than you.

Sorry man, I sort of know how you feel from going bald, even tho I'm older than you.
It’s all due to stress from all the chronic pain and stress that I had from a young age. It is what it is, but now I’m looking into ways to reverse that aging and fix it so I can feel like a kid again.

he's cute
would bang

he was a good looking kid as i remember, used to want to look like him as a kid, puberty has fucked him hard unfortunately

BJlutBA.jpg

I see no difference

I see no difference
You don’t know what collagen looks like then

But the reality is there is a big noticeable difference between the pictures. The lighting isn’t too different, they’re in the same room. My skin genuinely does look like that, that’s not a lighting fraud or anything.

Bates motel was so good 👍😩 he is supposed to be playing an autistic character

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back