Free yourselves from the shackles of self improvement culture

bladeeout

bladeeout

200 IQ esoteric philosopher sage nevercummer
“Self improvement is masturbation... now self-destruction...”

A lot of us probably got to this side of the Internet in some similar way. We probably googled “how do I get a girlfriend” or “how do I get jacked” or maybe you were coping with politics and got into red pill stuff.

Many of us were sold copes by self help gurus and internet alpha males telling us all kinds of lies like “dude just lift and eat” and “it’s all about game and holding frame and being alpha”

So we went down the wheel of self improvement, grinding our stats like a world of Warcraft player. But after many years of this endless toil what many of us found out is that we were no closer to the things we dearly want: pussy, money, etc...

We have to stop coping and look at reality with more clarity. Most of our life is determined by genetics, our parents, luck, and chance. No grinding self improvement like a video game character can will your way out of the circumstances you have been given.

that’s not to say don’t work out, don’t read books, etc... but don’t do these things to check a box of your self improvement tasks for the day or whatever. Lift bc you enjoy it and wanna look good, not bc some Internet grifter told you it would make you an alpha male drowning in pussy.

No matter how much some of us want to say “yeah I already knew that”, the self help cultish shit still permeates our brain and poisons us. It’s up to us to free ourselves and begin to live life the way it should be and not due to lies sold by retards on the Internet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, maxmendietta, ezio6 and 7 others
bladeeout

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fear, Deleted member 2733, Bitch and 1 other person
Dn read

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout
Most of our life is determined by genetics, our parents, luck, and chance. No grinding self improvement like a video game character can will your way out of the circumstances you have been given.
True, even for surgeries you need a decent base.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, Deleted member 110, Deleted member 6873 and 1 other person
no other choice tbh tbh btw didnt read only the title tbhtbh

• Ugh..
Reactions: Jnumber01

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and bladeeout
lifting is still worth it for average and beyond jf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658 and Kingcel32
I don't like this defeatist attitude tbh

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 2658, PYT and 2 others

A lot of us probably got to this side of the Internet in some similar way. We probably googled “how do I get a girlfriend” or “how do I get jacked” or maybe you were coping with politics and got into red pill stuff.

Many of us were sold copes by self help gurus and internet alpha males telling us all kinds of lies like “dude just lift and eat” and “it’s all about game and holding frame and being alpha”

So we went down the wheel of self improvement, grinding our stats like a world of Warcraft player. But after many years of this endless toil what many of us found out is that we were no closer to the things we dearly want: pussy, money, etc...

We have to stop coping and look at reality with more clarity. Most of our life is determined by genetics, our parents, luck, and chance. No grinding self improvement like a video game character can will your way out of the circumstances you have been given.

that’s not to say don’t work out, don’t read books, etc... but don’t do these things to check a box of your self improvement tasks for the day or whatever. Lift bc you enjoy it and wanna look good, not bc some Internet grifter told you it would make you an alpha male drowning in pussy.

No matter how much some of us want to say “yeah I already knew that”, the self help cultish shit still permeates our brain and poisons us. It’s up to us to free ourselves and begin to live life the way it should be and not due to lies sold by retards on the Internet
What makes me the most upset are the "best social drug I can use?" threads....

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout and needsolution
All jokes aside though, he is right in that this shouldnt be done to get slays and such. I do it primarily for myself, since if I saw myself somewhere in a mirror being a fat obese ugly fuck etc. Id literally hate myself more than anyone could ever do jfl.

Idk how that fat recessed gew from london with monkey resembling profile copes with looking the way he does.

• +1
Reactions: ezio6 and bladeeout
“Just don’t looksmaxx bro”
I literally advocated people to do that, just say you have 70 IQ reading comprehension skills and leave

• JFL
Reactions: PYT
I don't like this defeatist attitude tbh
I don’t understand what was defeatist about it. My point was you have to be realistic and think for yourself, bc self improvement is not like grinding an mmo character

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658
What a stupid thread ur telling everyone to go back to being normies to act like life is completely okay

What a stupid thread ur telling everyone to go back to being normies to act like life is completely okay
No lol. The point is that you’re not going to ascend to billionaire alpha male playboy and to be realistic and improve while enjoying your life

and even if your characterization of my point was true, are you going to deny that normies have more success with girls, money, etc... than people on this board?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: maxmendietta
Good thread, did read ngl :)

High iq thread ,This should be a sticky on (cope)

If any of you been hardcore 24/7 looksmaxing for 2+ years you will relate to how it feels so unenjoyable and lonely even if you're able to fuk sloots(it does help), life is not only about good looks , we need just get a real tradwife in This mad world not stupid sloots riding the carousel and we just looksmaxxing to wait for our turn to fuk em, with sloots its just our turn

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2658
very good thread

If any of you been hardcore 24/7 looksmaxing for 2+ years you will relate to how it feels so unenjoyable and lonely even if you're able to fuk sloots(it does help), life is not only about good looks , we need just get a real tradwife in This mad world not stupid sloots riding the carousel and we just looksmaxxing to wait for our turn to fuk em, with sloots its just our turn
Reputation1

• +1
Reactions: ezio6
I see looksmaxing as a way to get rid of failos

Creating halos is extremely hard/impossible. There is only so much you can do if you dont have BASE.

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14 and Deleted member 4430