Friend turns himself into a different person when he leaves the house

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
I was shocked when I went over his house and he looked completely different below average when I see him at uni he looks chad tier. I didn’t know he uses fake hair, dark tan, contours his features, and lip moisturizer JFL he looked like a pale loser how is this possible and is it more common than we think ?

I suspect NPD and he is black pilled

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lookmaxxing_curry, Deleted, Deleted member 5875 and 18 others
I was shocked when I went over his house and he looked completely different below average when I see him at uni he looks chad tier. I didn’t know he uses fake hair, dark tan, contours his features, and lip moisturizer JFL he looked like a pale loser how is this possible and is it more common than we think ?

I suspect NPD and he is black pilled
Fake hair? Doesnt he look gay with face contouring??

• +1
Reactions: sh.north_
This forum will never be seriously blackpilled unless it starts learning about makeup, and contour fraud. Incels here starve themselves and get hypoglycemia and scurvy from fasting and crash dieting, yet land whale 45 BMI girls give themselves holocaust tier hollowing with contours. Fuck life as a male

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11143, Scorpioned, karbo and 15 others
Not gay the dark tan makes his features look more masculine JFL he only contours cheeks for hollow and chiseled, like he faked implants

This forum will never be seriously blackpilled unless it starts learning about makeup, and contour fraud. Incels here starve themselves and get hypoglycemia and scurvy from fasting and crash dieting, yet land whale 45 BMI girls give themselves holocaust tier hollowing with contours. Fuck life as a male
I want YOU!
Seargent

For the makeup uprising!
Enlist now!

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: joeveniro, noor and Kenickie
I want YOU!
View attachment 905963
For the makeup uprising!
Enlist now!
dude, FUCK the west. Men in the west are retarded. They call asian men low T cucks, yet men in korea managed to completely normalize man makeup, and evened out the playing field between them and women there. Kpop has legions of JB fans in the west which means makeup isn't something intrinsically feminine or exclusively attractive to asian women

Right now the current status quo is: women want levels of health indicatives that are extreme statistical anomalies that only a select few men have (thom strijid etc) like coloring, eyelash length and thickness, lip color, facial contouring, and even chads that have those resort to hours of tanning and nuking their collagen (tyler Maher, jorge and thom will all look like vintage jaguar leather seats in their 30s), but we still can't wear makeup due to it being considered exclusively feminine

we are seriously being cucked

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro and sergeant blackpill
Make up is not bad. These models ya'll admire use MAKEUP! Bruh.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: bimaximum, datboijj and sergeant blackpill
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 11143, IdiAmin, Inscol and 3 others
I only use makeup to hide my dark eye area in right side of my eye.

• Ugh..
Reactions: bimaximum
You can pretty much do all those apart from countouring tbh.

• Ugh..
dude, FUCK the west. Men in the west are retarded. They call asian men low T cucks, yet men in korea managed to completely normalize man makeup, and evened out the playing field between them and women there. Kpop has legions of JB fans in the west which means makeup isn't something intrinsically feminine or exclusively attractive to asian women

Right now the current status quo is: women want levels of health indicatives that are extreme statistical anomalies that only a select few men have (thom strijid etc) like coloring, eyelash length and thickness, lip color, facial contouring, and even chads that have those resort to hours of tanning and nuking their collagen (tyler Maher, jorge and thom will all look like vintage jaguar leather seats in their 30s), but we still can't wear makeup due to it being considered exclusively feminine

we are seriously being cucked
based
we need a makeupmaxxing guide ngl, i searched about this topic once and theres only gay forums talking about it, fucking disgusting

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: lookmaxxing_curry, bimaximum and coping ethnic
Makeup is high IQ maybe the sublimation of looksmaxing right next to surgery

• Ugh..
I have no clue about makeup though and I'd rather not watch a femoid doing a tutorial on it.
I don't know why, but I can't stand women explaining things. - Please someone post a guide here.

• JFL
Reactions: Scorpioned, Insecure03, LastHopeForNorman and 1 other person
women are good at spotting make up so be careful

Good luck brother.

This might be legit, my mom told me yesterday about contouring fraud and said she'll send me a kit and teach me how to do it. Time to makeupmaxx

On the next episode of Looksmax.me:
"Bruh, fuck this shit, I'm gonna get breasts implants!, men in Korea already have them!"

how to do it

we are seriously being
This shit has to stop...I see why Men want to be more attractive..but this is turning into this real fast..Even the gays back in the 80's were somewhat masculine

This is coming from that Kpop?..Fuck those filthy small dick chinks...It's for queers that is why only gays talk about it..I know that Men simp for women..but this shit is Mega Gay....

Last edited:
JFL @ wearing make up everyday and thinking women won't notice your SUBHUMAN features. You'll look even more pathetic

Also you are all faggots if you wear make up

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360