Friendly reminder that gymcelling lowers your T

itsOVER

itsOVER

Platinum
We've all seen how gymcels argue. Devoid of any actual facts to support their cases, 99% of the time they resort to insults like beta, faggot, and in particular, 'low T'. However, I'm going to prove ITT that it is the gymcel who is actually more likely to have the lower T levels.

Gymcelling requires phases of eating more calories (bulking - which gains both fat and muscle) and eating less (to try and lose the fat gained from the previous bulk). Both of these will lower your testosterone levels compared to, well, not gymcelling at all.

Let's start with bulking. It is well known that having a higher bodyfat percentage will decrease your T (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10442580, https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0960076012000398). However, this is exactly what 'bulking' does. It is highly unlikely that the increase in muscle mass will be sufficient to offset the increase in bodyfat, percentage-wise.

To illustrate this, let's take an average 160lb normie at 20% bodyfat, and have him 'bulk up' 10lbs. He starts with 32lbs of bodyfat (20% of 160lbs). To remain at 20%, he would have to gain 8lbs to muscle for every 2lbs of fat. Almost impossible even as a noob, and not possible at all if you're at a more advanced level. So bulking is very likely to increase your bodyfat percentage, and in turn, lower your precious T that gymcels like to bang on about so much.

Now let's talk about cutting. Calorie restriction is also associated with a significant lowering of T (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3569090/, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/4068168). So the gymcel will bulk (which lowers his T due to fat gain), and then have to cut which also lowers T while the cutting takes place.

For a start, let me just say if you're fat, you definitely need to cut once to get lean. Yes, it'll temporarily lower your T levels, but long term it'll benefit you a ton. After you stop cutting, your levels should return to normal within a few weeks. The problem is that the gymcel, upon finishing cutting, will go into a bulk to increase his fat mass again, and then will need to cut again, and round and round it goes. To obtain the highest T levels, you need to cut once (to rid yourself of that excess bodyfat which is converting your T to E), wait a few weeks for your hormones to stabilise, and then just maintain, ensuring you never get fat again.

So just remember that when some low IQ idiot gymcel starts with with the 'you must be low T' bollocks - chances are, if you don't gymcel and aren't a fatass, your T levels are higher than theirs.

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel
Delete this nephew

Weight and endurance training boost testosterone. Not to mention the gymcels that inject T. The fact that you ignored these in your thread just shows that you’re desperately trying to cope

autism thread

Average gymcel has more T than average starvemaxxer lmao

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
You are retarded. Most incels are. Its only at the extreme ends of the spectrum that hormone levels are negatively impacted (<8% or >20% with individuality coming into play here).

It is true however that chronic resistance raining in natural lifters either leaves serum testosterone levels unaffected or more than likely slightly depresses them for unknown reasons at the moment despite the increase in lean tissue mass. There are many theories why this is but suffice to say for now it is not something you need to worry about at all

Yes this is one legit explanation, not the only one. Also, the spike in testosterone after exercise is completely inconsequential for muscle growth according to the body of literature on the topic.

The drop in T is likely the result of it being bound to receptors after exercise. That's why androgen receptors are unregulated in muscle tissue after lifting. Also, there's a spike in testosterone after exercise.

https://www.researchgate.net/public...hysiology_in_Resistance_Exercise_and_Training

It could also possibly be due to an increase in blood volume as you get bigger which would lead to a lower concentration of testosterone if your balls don't ramp up production for your new size. I know big bodybuilders need to take waay more test just to get the same blood concentration as a smaller guy.

• +1
Reactions: DrTony
holy fuck that avi cracks me up everyime i see it, spat out my powerrade and lol'ed hard after seeing it. All that natty lifting made that dudes body look wierd af

but ya natty gymcelling=incelling

just lol if ur not pinning T whilst gymcelling

Daily reminder Itsover is a whitey who couldnt fuck girls of his own race so he twinkmaxxed and went to thailand to get fucked in the ass by ladyboys

It could also possibly be due to an increase in blood volume as you get bigger which would lead to a lower concentration of testosterone if your balls don't ramp up production for your new size. I know big bodybuilders need to take waay more test just to get the same blood concentration as a smaller guy.
I think it's a combination of both IMO. Testosterone gets.used during exercise, that's why the AR density immediately increases post-workout.

Your natty testosterone stays at the same level even if you get bigger. Your pituary gland just simply tells your balls to pump out more testosterone to accommodate more volume.

Daily reminder Itsover is a whitey who couldnt fuck girls of his own race so he twinkmaxxed and went to thailand to get fucked in the ass by ladyboys

We all know why you and the other gymcels argue like women now at least. It'll be your low T levels, cuck.

We all know why you and the other gymcels argue like women now at least. It'll be your low T levels, cuck.
Haha keep koping

Yep, foid levels of T confirmed.
You moving to thailand because u got bullied and rejected proves you wrong keep koping twink

Any thread that begins with "Friendly Reminder" should automatically be regarded as an autistic shitpost.

cliffnotes: kys op

Average gymcel has more T than average starvemaxxer lmao
This, android cell is smart guy
@itsOVER hates gym so damn hard feelsbadman. Just join fitness my friend

@Zesto @battlefieldincel @Nibba