Friendmaxxing/SocialCircleMaxxing

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
Its just as important of an aspect of Looksmaxxing as anything else. I feel With looksmaxxing endeavors it is always better to be able to measure success and progress with numbers and metrics, for example height, frame stats, etc. What gets measured gets accomplished. So, How many should one aim to have? 2?10?100?
According to Dunbars number human beings can only have a maximum of 150 friends. What does the forum think?

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Deleted member 1680
You can have well over 150 friends lmao.

Social circle maxxing is legit but the problem is that when you're ugly no one wants toto be your friend,even if you looksmax you'll always be an aspie because you never had friends/girls who are friends growing up.

• +1
Reactions: a.i.ngel, Subhuman trash, CupOfCoffee and 1 other person
f you have to max for friends it is clearly over

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and heroinfather
face > muh "friends" most friends are fake besides your inner circle so they are irrelevant

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, Deleted member 685, Vitruvian and 1 other person

Social circle maxxing is legit but the problem is that when you're ugly no one wants toto be your friend,even if you looksmax you'll always be an aspie because you never had friends/girls who are friends growing up.
You try and think of the names of 150 people you know. Its actually a legit limit. Guarantee you dont know of as many people as you think you do

You try and think of the names of 150 people you know. Its actually a legit limit. Guarantee you dont know of as many people as you think you do
I'm a basement dweller aspie with 0 friends.
The only girl I've ever spoken to was online and I fell in love with her because she said hi to me once.

Most people know most people in their school grade and they're not even close at all to them.

• So Sad
Reactions: heroinfather
I have one really close mate who I tell everything. Then I have 3 other close mates who I hang out with and spend a lot of time with. I have another set of like 10 close mates who I do a lot of shit with. Bear in mind these are all guys

I have another social circle which is around 25 big, mostly girls, because of the course I’m in. Sometimes hang out with them, go out clubbing with them, watch tv shows with them etc. But Im not really close to the girls, in the sense that I can’t tell them anything. I was pissed off when one of them found out I had a drugs problem and she caused it spread around the whole uni

I also have like in total about 50 family friends, but I wouldn’t really consider them all friends because I rarely see most of them

Can't really blend in with normies that well :feelsbadman:

• So Sad
Reactions: Einon
I've practically given up on NTmaxxing. Tried it in the university but honestly, it was not worth my efforts and time. Changing my personality is 10x more difficult than changing my looks. At least I have a good base for looksmaxing but to become outgoing and social? That's just against my nature. I feel very comfortable being a loner. As long as I can have casual sex once in a while/have an introvert girlfriend and earn my own money I don't give a shit about "being social". Always hated that idea since puberty.

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla and RAITEIII
I've practically given up on NTmaxxing. Tried it in the university but honestly, it was not worth my efforts and time. Changing my personality is 10x more difficult than changing my looks. At least I have a good base for looksmaxing but to become outgoing and social? That's just against my nature. I feel very comfortable being a loner. As long as I can have casual sex once in a while/have an introvert girlfriend and earn my own money I don't give a shit about "being social". Always hated that idea since puberty.
Who will you invite to your wedding and your birthdays and such?? Thats why you need friends.

Well said