bassfreak

bassfreak

Diamond
1:16 before and after

holy shit , he goes from 5 to 7+

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: over4me?
i mean.. if we go feature by feature he "objectively" looks better, but he also looks pretty fake to me in the after one

in night setting it may not be noticeable, like in clubs, but daytime i think a lot of people would notice it, wouldnt call it an ascension

id rather get jaw surgery

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, FMLplus, randomguy1235 and 4 others
i aggre that cheek and jaw implants would be better but just look at transformation itself damn

i mean.. if we go feature by feature he "objectively" looks better, but he also looks pretty fake to me in the after one

in night setting it may not be noticeable, like in clubs, but daytime i think a lot of people would notice it, wouldnt call it an ascension

id rather get jaw surgery
He is literally fucking Yellow in the after pics. Foids are retarded, but they have a radar for those kind of things, they would quickly notice.

looks the same but with better skin and lighting

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
He is literally fucking Yellow in the after pics. Foids are retarded, but they have a radar for those kind of things, they would quickly notice.
they are genetics analyzing robots. they pick up subtle clues we arent even aware of, only their femoid brain understands. fillers sort of kill his "natural harmony" even tho his jaw is better. in a nightclub maybe he could score better chick, but i dont think day-time in natural light he would do better

• +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad, FatmanO, Deleted member 245 and 4 others
Osteotomy or go home.

• +1
Reactions: Giaco900
they are genetics analyzing robots. they pick up subtle clues we arent even aware of, only their femoid brain understands. fillers sort of kill his "natural harmony" even tho his jaw is better. in a nightclub maybe he could score better chick, but i dont think day-time in natural light he would do better
Foids have been training for millions of years. They can detect something we Men don't. I don't know if it is harmony or something beyond that, but even if you are good looking, you will only slay if they detect on you what all chads have in common

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and Deleted member 483
Nigga needs to skinmaxx

Damn looks definitely better. Is it really that obvs and fake look? I dont know i thought it was the lighting

he looks a lot better, but that lighting makes him look fake. in normal lighting i dont think itd be noticebly fake tbh.

• +1
Reactions: over4me?
looks fake indeed

looks like anglefraud tbh

from gay to gay

• +1
Reactions: hooked_on_tonics
From insecure to chad

Attachments

• 20170627_193350.jpg
    20170627_193350.jpg
    672 KB · Views: 80
  • Screenshot_20190511-192259.png
    Screenshot_20190511-192259.png
    166.1 KB · Views: 103
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sorrowfulsad, FatmanO, ChoSeungHui and 2 others
I asked Dr steinbrech about this male model makeover guys. Says this guy used in the 'high end' of 10-14 syringes for this transformation. That's easily over 5k easily every 9-12 months. Get more subtle changes. Much cheaper in Australia too

I asked Dr steinbrech about this male model makeover guys. Says this guy used in the 'high end' of 10-14 syringes for this transformation. That's easily over 5k easily every 9-12 months. Get more subtle changes. Much cheaper in Australia too
if he can afford that, he should have just got surgery tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
if he can afford that, he should have just got surgery tbh
Try double that price, especially in New York. Voluma is easily 1k each syringe. You may get a volume discount if you get over 10 though.

Foids have been training for millions of years. They can detect something we Men don't. I don't know if it is harmony or something beyond that, but even if you are good looking, you will only slay if they detect on you what all chads have in common

You are on to something. I believe that some faces just have an "it" factor that makes them attractive. If you lack it you won't be attractive even if you have all the features PSL masturbates over (strong jawline, wide zygos, hunter eyes etc. ). But if you have it, you can be very attractive to women even if you don't have insane facial bones or hunter eyes.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
The chin filler made the largest noticeable and positive improvement, the rest was just bonus. The only reason people think he looks fake is because of the lighting and how shiny he is. Guarantee irl he looks good and no one can tell he has filler.

• +1
Reactions: court monarch777, Kill_Jew and Guest
You can see the botox jfl

His name is Carson Dean and he's an actor.

And he has frauded his way to chadville. Not that it matters he probably drowns in pussy now. Compare now to his before pictures he's transformed and now 8.5 PSL at least. He was on Ellen too.

Attachments

• e1f16ba674d5075d37b810dd46b443a7.jpg
    e1f16ba674d5075d37b810dd46b443a7.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 99
  • MV5BZGY3YmVjNWEtZjYzZS00NWFkLWIyZmQtOWU0ZjE1YjNlN2FjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTk0ODg1NjY@._V1_.jpg
    MV5BZGY3YmVjNWEtZjYzZS00NWFkLWIyZmQtOWU0ZjE1YjNlN2FjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTk0ODg1NjY@._V1_.jpg
    257.8 KB · Views: 87
looks way better in these pics

His name is Carson Dean and he's an actor.

And he has frauded his way to chadville. Not that it matters he probably drowns in pussy now. Compare now to his before pictures he's transformed and now 8.5 PSL at least. He was on Ellen too.
His jaw is wider than his zygos but it suits him, he knew how to live life to its fullest extend by simply frauding

You are on to something. I believe that some faces just have an "it" factor that makes them attractive. If you lack it you won't be attractive even if you have all the features PSL masturbates over (strong jawline, wide zygos, hunter eyes etc. ). But if you have it, you can be very attractive to women even if you don't have insane facial bones or hunter eyes.
perhaps akin to the golden ratio:
"The Golden Ratio. This particular relationship is the “Golden Ratio“. It is a mathematical ratio that seems to appear recurrently in beautiful things in nature as well as in other things that are seen as “Beautiful”. The “Golden Ratio” is a mathematical ratio of 1.618:1, and the number 1.618 is called “Phi“. "

@Alarico8 gtfih in the before this guy's lower and middle third bonewise are the same as mine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470