Fructose and growth?

Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior
I just asked my mother what lead to me being the biggest baby the doctor has ever seen to this point and she said too high fructose levels during pregnancy lead to me growing so much.
Is this theory legit or is the reason something else?
If so, wouldn't injecting fructose during childhood have positive effects on growth?
I ended up being a rather short adult though, so I wonder if my diet was simply wrong and hindered my growth and prevented me from reaching my genetic potential or if it only has effects on growth when still developing in the mother's womb?

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
probably not.

• +1
Reactions: You
inject f asap

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 39
How tall are you?

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and RedPilledStemcel
Lol is this a joke? It’s not 6’2 but you aren’t short. Sure you’re gonna get mogged but not as hard as actual short adults will
Yes height gain methods all come with risks and there's no point if you're above average height imo.

Yes height gain methods all come with risks and there's no point if you're above average height imo.
I mean I’m 5’10, I’m still gonna do it, don’t really care about the risks with peds.

https://www.tinderseduction.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/MessagesPerWeek.png Before you all start height maxxing methods, look at this. The heights here are inflated by the standard amount (2 inches). Peak is at 6'1 (probably 5'11 irl) The overall differences once you pass a claimed height of 5'10 or arguably 5'11 are insignificant (and I don't mean statistically, just in terms of magnitude).

5'11 is not "rather short", what country are you from?

you can easily claim 6 foot or even 6 foot 1 if you are 5 foot 11.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39 and LowTierNormie
5'11 is not "rather short", what country are you from?
Germany
you can easily claim 6 foot or even 6 foot 1 if you are 5 foot 11.
Yes it's not turbo manlet status but I still feel short. I wanna heightmog most men tbh. It's not about how many messages I'll get on tinder etc...i just wanna feel superior instead of inferior in regards to dominance. Fuck what women see as more attractive, I honestly don't care that much about their opinions.
@RedPilledStemcel ^