Fruits make skin and eyes look better

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
I've been eating a high fruit diet for 2 months now, I'm realizing serious collagen benefits. Most striking is the eye area, I can't say what it is, but they seem "glowy" in the mirror, my skin appearance is improved despite using steroids...and I've used them to limit intake of other foods more easily, especially when I eat water-rich fruits like watermelon and honeydew. If your goal is collagenmaxxing and leanmaxxing (can help with leanbulking too) then a high fruit diet is awesome and very enjoyable.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Chigga and The Dude Abides
nik gur

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zeta ascended, FailedNormie, Deleted member 470 and 3 others
are you sure its not a cope?

are you sure its not a cope?
It's not, it's clearly making me look like I have a better personality, less misogynistic

• Woah
Reactions: shimada
steroids take years to fuck your skin up unless you blast hard while permabulking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Smart guy but not authority on nutrition. Tbh I don't get the hatred of carbs on psl, some high carb foods are great for being lean while others are bad, it just depends.
steroids take years to fuck your skin up unless you blast hard while permabulking
Blasting moderately but I'm coming off after this, I don't think muscles are as important as my hair.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
Smart guy but not authority on nutrition. Tbh I don't get the hatred of carbs on psl, some high carb foods are great for being lean while others are bad, it just depends.
I think just trying to follow a diet of hunter gatherers is ideal.

Remember that thread with "Muh fruits are high E?"

Just supplement vitamin c bro

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Demir
What does that mean? I'm sure they would eat anything available lol
not deep fried potatoes and a ground up cow smothered in kethchup between buns with sugar. Less processed the better

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
not deep fried potatoes and a ground up cow smothered in kethchup between buns with sugar. Less processed the better
Ideally we'd eat nothing fried, no added sugar, and no bullshit bread. But humans love to lie to themselves so their food tastes better

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
Ideally we'd eat nothing fried, no added sugar, and no bullshit bread. But humans love to lie to themselves so their food tastes better
Thats what I mean by hunter gatherer. Before humans farmed and could stockpile and process and refine food it was impossible to have so much sugar. The reason its irresistible is because it was never abundant enough to have to much.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Yea every looksmaxers should eat a lot of fruits and vegetables in his day they are so important

you can just buy vitamin c for 10 times less money

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead