Fruits = poison . END

G

GeorgeMathew

Bronze
Fucking faggots, bunch of fucking losers you are those who promote the "eat shitload of fruit theory"

Enjoy destroying your collagen levels to 0, and you mr 3000x , fuck it up you nerd, you know nothing, you just ramble around these forums with shitload words and you failed high-school for sure.

Come on wankers, eat shitload of fruit till that fructose kills your skin to age 90.

god damn faggots with no brain, fruits = poison. read this fukin thread

watch, homos :

read faggots : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed...2lEHmOOYALAj_K_L8QFTJt8oU2uXCw0H4EMhVKJEBfqrw

read faggots

read faggots

need more studies ? I'll pick one soon that shows how low iq subhuman you are for promoting fruits without researching

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: jfbjfb, Deleted member 21146, Baldingman1998 and 16 others
Cope, strong cope, sugar will make nothing, you are subhuman in the womb.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 9380 and 8 others
Fuck me, I consumed sugar my whole life

Will it do any good if I stop now? Or is it over? already 25

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
I ate one apple this morning
My face is melting away
My own mother doesnt recognize me anymore
Dont make my mistake guys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, HOLYFUARK, Deleted member 6423 and 46 others
Pseudoscientific bs. Tell monkeys they're killing their collagen.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 9670 and 7 others
yeah man, eating fruits is gonna kill u.... .ROFL

2 words nigga> jared leto.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Nautica, MiroslavBulldosex and 3 others
Bro are you still on this forum?Didnt you say you were gonna leave?🤔

• JFL
Reactions: Mr manlet
Ugly unemployed balkan recites his studies he found on the internet that guarantee him immortality

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope, MiroslavBulldosex, Lihito and 4 others
Pseudoscientific bs. Tell monkeys they're killing their collagen.
Monkeys are opportunistic omnivores, when they don't have animals to eat they replenish energy with fruits for the next hunt. Humans are carnivores, fruits have no nutritional value and mostly serve as good hydration.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Lihito and Mr manlet
Wecome back,@NickGurr

Chad eats whatever he wants

• +1
Reactions: wagbox, Slob and Deleted member 2227
Fucking faggots, bunch of fucking losers you are those who promote the "eat shitload of fruit theory"

Enjoy destroying your collagen levels to 0, and you mr 3000x , fuck it up you nerd, you know nothing, you just ramble around these forums with shitload words and you failed high-school for sure.

Come on wankers, eat shitload of fruit till that fructose kills your skin to age 90.

watch, homos :

read faggots : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed...2lEHmOOYALAj_K_L8QFTJt8oU2uXCw0H4EMhVKJEBfqrw

read faggots

read faggots

need more studies ? I'll pick one soon that shows how low iq subhuman you are for promoting fruits without researching

You're not taking my daily banana away man. It's proven to improve anabolism, and contains potassium to balance my sodium

• +1
Reactions: looksseg
@Framletgod @Lorsss @BigBiceps I think this might be @NickGurr

daily midwit OP watched eceleb once thread

no cuz tasty

All of your studies and that video are on High fructose corn syrup, brainlet.

how do you know he eats fruit
he is a viegan activist

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
yes but chad eat 10 cup of sugar everyday still skin mog you

• +1
Reactions: Slob

watch, homos :

read faggots

read faggots

Fructose is bad. But only if you eat too much. Different fruits have great benefits for hormones and skin
@Framletgod @Lorsss @BigBiceps I think this might be @NickGurr
Lol. One of the mods you mentioned might be Nick Gurr, ever thought about that? 😏

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
This dude is ultimate prove.Look at his skin and health.what a god

Fucking gay idiot, he s a rich dude. He takes care of skin, instantly he gets surgery , like other rich people in the media.

• +1
Reactions: Jimsonbobson505
Fucking gay idiot, he s a rich dude. He takes care of skin, instantly he gets surgery , like other rich people in the media.
Ohh man i dont know what to say to you.Well if he takes care of his skin.Than do so yourself.You said that fruits are poison.Well seems like this dude has the cure against poison...no he doesnt.just stfu with your stupid theory and go to sleep

OP is guaranteed 2 digit IQ

• +1
Reactions: jellyfish, Deleted member 685 and Mayorga
Ohh man i dont know what to say to you.Well if he takes care of his skin.Than do so yourself.You said that fruits are poison.Well seems like this dude has the cure against poison...no he doesnt.just stfu with your stupid theory and go to sleep

just look at your god damn avatar it screams homosexuality and estrogen, kill yourself, you are a fucking beta loser, no women will copulate with a homo

• JFL
Reactions: androgenic
just look at your god damn avatar it screams homosexuality and estrogen, kill yourself, you are a fucking beta loser, no women will copulate with a homo
Lol and yet I had girlfriends before and am just Over 17.Stfu with beta estrogen bullshit.You know I might have all the estrogen in the world.Yet I would still beat the shit out of you

• +1
Reactions: BlueGhost77
some fruits are alright.
apples are dogshit

• JFL
Reactions: Framletgod
Lol and yet I had girlfriends before and am just Over 17.Stfu with beta estrogen bullshit.You know I might have all the estrogen in the world.Yet I would still beat the shit out of you

You had girlfriends before ? BHAHAHAAHHAH FUCKING IDIOT

Before what ? before being gay ? god damn you to the grave you fucking estrogen pussyjuice sweat. You scream pussy through my screen, even your name is gay, get out of this community, your ass is bleeding.

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 2227 and 2 others
You had girlfriends before ? BHAHAHAAHHAH FUCKING IDIOT

Before what ? before being gay ? god damn you to the grave you fucking estrogen pussyjuice sweat. You scream pussy through my screen, even your name is gay, get out of this community, your ass is bleeding.
Lol You can laugh all you want that doesnt change the fact that Im popular with girls.
Also who the fuck are you?Nobody likes you on this forum.Nobody wants you acctually.You are just an Ugly incel Spitting around his dumb theories which make no sense.
I wish i would know you in real life so i can just give a you big hock in your face so that big mouth of yours never opens up again
Lol You can laugh all you want that doesnt change the fact that Im popular with girls.
Also who the fuck are you?Nobody likes you on this forum.Nobody wants you acctually.You are just an Ugly incel Spitting around his dumb theories which make no sense.
I wish i would know you in real life so i can just give a you big hook in your face so that big mouth of yours never opens up again

• WTF
Reactions: eduardkoopman
I wish i would know you in real life so i can just give a you big hock in your face so that big mouth of yours never opens up again
You get so easily triggered, really easy to play around with you.

• +1
Reactions: Pillarman
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
You get so easily triggered, really easy to play around with you.
Play around😂😂😂😂
You think im acctually triggered?😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I litterally lol at incels trying to act all tough and all.So i just do the same back.
Also.You can only play around on the internet.In real life I would just smash you into the wall because you are acctually pretty annoying.Im just playing my game on this website because its funny.So many losers trying to tell me that Im estrogenic beta.Yet even using those words makes them the biggest losers of the globe.Jfl at you guys.Im acctually a chill dude ,But when somebody is annoying,I cant stand it

Play around😂😂😂😂
You think im acctually triggered?😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I litterally lol at incels trying to act all tough and all.So i just do the same back.
Also.You can only play around on the internet.In real life I would just smash you into the wall because you are acctually pretty annoying.Im just playing my game on this website because its funny.So many losers trying to tell me that Im estrogenic beta.Yet even using those words makes them the biggest losers of the globe.Jfl at you guys.Im acctually a chill dude ,But when somebody is annoying,I cant stand it
ok dnrd

honestly every FOOD = BAD threads is pile of stinking shit
what does these people eat?
raw meat?
bugs?

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, king_mogger and Deleted member 3195
JFL at your superiority complex midwits